What's new

Defence.pk (PDF) Birthday 14 August 2014

Me akela hi chala tha janib manzil magar
Humsufar milte gaye aur karwan banta gaya

Congrats! WebMaster and team defence.pk.

We will celebrate the birth of this platform in coming days, i invite all the forum members, veterans and those inactive to stop by and say hi.

1911950_10152006867587663_695300836_n.png
Happy Birthday to this great forum to know about Pakistani and World defence and forces and also have good political social and other discussion and also lots of fun stuff @WebMaster thanks for making this website so we have all these things and also so I can some good discussion with Indians you know what I mean and great website in fact I like it more than Facebook and twitter

@WebMaster Is there any special activity/way to celebrate this day?.... I think you must think on that line too.....
BIRYANI........DEMAND :woot:
We will celebrate the birth of this platform in coming days, i invite all the forum members, veterans and those inactive to stop by and say hi.
We enjoy Biryani...and its our biggest source of Chill :-)
Btw, PDF should celebrate the moment with all its members by canceling all infractions, negative ratings, and bans!! @WebMaster
I feel Overreaction sometimes.......i try my best never use harsh words but i got one warning (4m pak) one negative (4m india).....but i think i never done anything wrong....its TRADITION OF TRADE

Back
Top Bottom