What's new

Defence.pk (PDF) Birthday 14 August 2014

Yar Webby...kam az kam mods ko hi treat day do yar.

Aik jalsa hi ho jaye phir 14 August ko!

Happy bday to this forum...learned a lot, and gave me an opportunity to polish my debating skills as well, after debating and reading some excellent writers, @niaz, @Icarus, @VCheng (Yeah, I may disagree with you, but you remain pretty calm), @Aeronaut, we had Asim and then Agnostic, blain2, and a whole lot more. Can't mention all here.

Happy Birthday PDF, a forum that has given me a wonderful opportunity to interact with people from all over the world and has allowed me to get the inside scoop on defence news and talk to the experts of their fields. Got to discuss matters of mutual interest with the experts. Moreover, I made some wonderful friends as well.
Thank you all for making this such a wonderful community, I'm looking at you Indians, we may not agree with you always and vice versa, but you guys offer a much needed 'other' perspective and I respect your input.

I was waiting till the proper day to wish PDF all my best, but @Fulcrum15 precipitated this post with his message above.

Despite my differing views, I continue to be here because I think it is important to remain engaged with all points of view as they particularly relate to Pakistan. We may all be different and have different views, but that is what makes for a good discussion. As much as I have jousts with just about everybody, right up to @Aeronaut the Admin, I know that in the end, there is a basic sense of propriety and shared origins here that always carries the day.

Many have come and gone, but the one and only persists. :D

I was waiting till the proper day to wish PDF all my best, but @Fulcrum15 precipitated this post with his message above.

Despite my differing views, I continue to be here because I think it is important to remain engaged with all points of view as they particularly relate to Pakistan. We may all be different and have different views, but that is what makes for a good discussion. As much as I have jousts with just about everybody, right up to @Aeronaut the Admin, I know that in the end, there is a basic sense of propriety and shared origins here that always carries the day.

Many have come and gone, but the one and only persists. :D
391466_3872065834109_1213362843_n.jpg

Happy Birthday to PDF! Continued Blessings and Success!

God Bless to all of us.

Back
Top Bottom