What's new

Defence.pk (PDF) Birthday 14 August 2014

Webby,

This is indeed a great achievement---congratulations to all the participants---.

@WebMaster
i thought the site was started in 2006 ...
Congrats on being able to sustain such a brilliant website for so long.

A Very Happy Upcoming 9th Birthday to :pdf: :partay:

9thbirthday.jpg

@WebMaster
i thought the site was started in 2006 ...
Congrats on being able to sustain such a brilliant website for so long.

We were on a different platform.

wow amazing. i think i've been around at least 7 years....this is a great achievement....credit goes to webster...!!!

Congrats to everyone involved, admins, mods, TT, members. I just bought leadership.

We will celebrate the birth of this platform in coming days, i invite all the forum members, veterans and those inactive to stop by and say hi.

1911950_10152006867587663_695300836_n.png

Happy Birthday to PDF. In the coming years, I hope to see PDF become a bigger and wider platform for meaningful discussions among knowledgeable people from around the world, specially on defense and strategic matters and geopolitics.

Thanks to @WebMaster and other founders for creating this site and also many thanks to the mods who are doing the thankless job of keeping things presentable, clean and troll free. I commend your hard work and dedication.

kisi aur mulk ke defense forum se iski shaadi kardo ... kudi jawaan ho gae hai

Mashallah! I also have several cyber-baby-boy's who are approximately 12 years old................ :wub:
great scots! Is that what you have been doing? Producing bastards?! :blink:

Happy advance Bithday PDF!!

@WebMaster (on a lighter note) Can we Indians celebrate the birthday on 15th? :)
Forum ki date of release hai ya koi bingo lottery? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom