What's new

Defence.pk pays tribute to Nelson Mandela.

The Chinese 50-cent troll are butt-hurt as they have nothing/no-one to be proud of apart from murderer Mao....lol

Low IQ indian must learn to read real history before opening big mouth. Nothing good will come out except bad curry breath.

Any adult can distinguish what is singing a praise and what is a proper school of thought.

Obama sang praise on Mandela too.
Obama Praises Mandela as Model of Leadership | RealClearPolitics

Does it make Obama a Mandalian?

You can glorify Gandhi all you want in Indian university, but Gandhism as a school of thought has no international academia recognition. Small wonder why none of your India university ranked in the top 200 in the world.

Bubble of delusion bursted again.

Gandhi is completely over-rated. MLK too. Black in America are only doing better because the US government doesn't count the prison populations in any statistic and 40% of American prison is black. Compare Gandhian India to any other former British colony: Canada, Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore, United States, Jamaica, etc. and Gandhi doesn't look so hot, does he??

The great leaders are those that actually improved the lives of their people. Mandela, Deng Xiao Ping, Park Chung-hee, Lee Kuan Yew, Rashid al-Maktoum, etc. Gandhi and MLK, not so much.

The bubble of your claims of being top universities is busted when we see your citizenry outside of the " made in china stats' world. It easy to fake and fudge stats as china is notorious for and done to pump its image.

here is how you do when we have a level playing ground outside China. i.e. Your claims don't show fruition. When absolved of the CCP to help you fake stats, you show your real IQ and inability to claim the top spots.

2012-sdt-asian-americans-0181.png

Your chart is retarded. Compare Japan, Korea and China to the Philippines and India. I'd rather live in China, Korea or Japan than Philippines or India. What does that tell you about your chart?? It tells you that the brightest Koreans are better off in Korea than in the US. Same for China and Japan. Indians and Filipinos have far less opportunities in their native country, which is how we got you in the US. I see that you still need to work on your reasoning skills.

Last edited:
RIP to the real freedom fighter, he didnt use violance like the oppressors he fought, to get the freedom he's people deserved.

Uh he did use violence though. He was one of the leaders who gave the ok for the Pretoria Church street bombings. Not that he had any other choice but lets be historically correct now.

Last edited:
Probably the greatest leader of 20th century. His struggle against Western Colonialism and its mindset is exemplary!

May God have mercy on him.

So Castro district then, where you and your "friend" live. Most of Indians I know around here are great people. But I guess the lousy ones go to the bay area to be around the whiners.

Takes a chinese IQ to figure that ATL is a city in CA. :lol: .

Takes a chinese IQ to figure that ATL is a city in CA. :lol: .

I didn't realize that ATL means where you are from. I thought its just part of your name. So why are you a fan of whiners if you are at ATL.

Your chart is retarded. Compare Japan, Korea and China to the Philippines and India. I'd rather live in China, Korea or Japan than Philippines or India. What does that tell you about your chart?? It tells you that the brightest Koreans are better off in Korea than in the US. Same for China and Japan. Indians and Filipinos have far less opportunities in their native country, which is how we got you in the US. I see that you still need to work on your reasoning skills.

Another chinese hating real stats :lol: The chart shows how a distant second you are to the indians in the US in every success measure. The chart tells us that outside the made in china stats - you don't live up to the hype. We have other chinese tell us that you are the low IQ variety exported and that is why they are way behind the Indians in this country.

I didn't realize that ATL means where you are from. I thought its just part of your name. So why are you a fan of whiners if you are at ATL.

How old are you? I just get the feeling with the childish posts you make here, that I am dealing with a pre puberty chinese kid.

Last edited:
Another chinese hating real stats :lol: The chart shows how a distant second you are to the indians in the US in every success measure. The chart tells us that outside the made in china stats - you don't live up to the hype. We have other chinese tell us that you are the low IQ variety exported and that is why they are way behind the Indians in this country.

How old are you? I just get the feeling with the childish posts you make here, that I am dealing with a pre puberty chinese kid.

I'm probably old enough to be your dad. So why are you into whiners if you are from the south.

As for Indians in America, I respect most of Indians here. Many come here to work here, send remittance back to India and then go back home. Some people immigrant here. I seen both. So its ok for you to be here while still have your loyalty to your own country India.

I'm probably old enough to be your dad. So why are you into whiners if you are from the south.

As for Indians in America, I respect most of Indians here. Many come here to work here, send remittance back to India and then go back home. Some people immigrant here. I seen both. So its ok for you to be here while still have your loyalty to your own country India.

It is no wonder you guys are mediocre in this country. I guess we don't have to worry much about your seditious self. there is no way with that low IQ you would do any much harm. Well other live off our welfare systems

South Africa's first black president and anti-apartheid icon Nelson Mandela has died, South Africa's president says.

Mr Mandela, 95, led South Africa's transition from white-minority rule in the 1990s, after 27 years in prison.

He had been receiving intense home-based medical care for a lung infection after three months in hospital.

In a statement on South African national TV, Mr Zuma said Mr Mandela had "departed" and was at peace.

"Our nation has lost its greatest son," Mr Zuma said.

The Nobel Peace Prize laureate was one of the world's most revered statesmen after preaching reconciliation despite being imprisoned for 27 years.

He had rarely been seen in public since officially retiring in 2004.

"What made Nelson Mandela great was precisely what made him human. We saw in him what we seek in ourselves," Mr Zuma said.

"Fellow South Africans, Nelson Mandela brought us together and it is together that we will bid him farewell."

Earlier, the BBC's Mike Wooldridge, outside Mr Mandela's home in the Johannesburg suburb of Houghton, said there appeared to have been an unusually large family gathering.

Among those attending was family elder Bantu Holomisa,

A number of government vehicles were there during the evening as well, our correspondent says.

Since he was released from hospital, the South African presidency repeatedly described Mr Mandela's condition as critical but stable.

He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1993 and was elected South Africa's first black president in 1994. He stepped down after five years in office.

BBC News - South Africa's Nelson Mandela dies,
Rest In Peace Nelson Mandela.You will always stay in our hearts and minds.

It is no wonder you guys are mediocre in this country. I guess we don't have to worry much about your seditious self. there is no way with that low IQ you would do any much harm. Well other live off our welfare systems

A couple of chromosomes in your cell must be out of sync. You just call other names and talk about IQ. Sounds like you are off like usual. Are you living in an assistant home for people that need help.

A couple of chromosomes in your cell must be out of sync. You just call other names and talk about IQ. Sounds like you are off like usual. Are you living in an assistant home for people that need help.

Last time I heard anyone name calling sport teams were 2nd grade kids. Your mental fortitude not being too far away from theirs.

I

The most educated ethnic group in the US are the Taiwanese (73%+). Their Post-grad rates are higher than Indians too.

The riches ethnic group are Persian Americans/Iranian Jews. Most reside in Beverly Hills.

You chart is wrong in both categories. Indians can't win in anything.

Les-hommages-du-monde-a-Madiba.jpg

L-Afrique-du-Sud-unie-dans-la-priere.jpg

South Africa cry Madiba's passing
2013-12-05-131206_delucq_larmesblanches_pt-thumb.jpg

White tears/black tears

Nelson Mandela: L'ami des Arabes, de la Palestine à l'Algérie, en passant par la Tunisie et la Libye

Nelson Mandela: A friend of the Arabs, from Palestine to Algeria, Thru Tunisia and Lybia.

L'Afrique du Sud prie, chante et danse pour Nelson Mandela, au premier jour d'une semaine de deuil
HuffPost Maghreb/AFP

South Africa Pray, cry and dance for Nelson Mandela on the first day of mourning
n-NELSON-MANDELA-large570.jpg

Back
Top Bottom