What's new

Defence.pk pays tribute to Nelson Mandela.

Learn to use google. Chinese can bring their ignorance and arrogance in just about every thread.

Gandhi's Tolstoy Farm

Learn to read book.

He may be inspired by Gandhi or other politician who struggled against oppression, but there is no such academic term as Gandhian. Do you realize the link you provided is a gandi fan site, how credible?
Even then, the article says nothing about what is Gandhians school thought?

Chinese or not, anyone who is well learned and grounded in their view will invariably burst some bragging bubble.

Learn to read book.

He may be inspired by Gandhi or other politician who struggled against oppression, but there is no such academic term as Gandhian. Do you realize the link you provided is a gandi fan site, how credible?

Chinese or not, anyone who is well learned and grounded in their view will invariably burst some bragging bubble.

Ghadhism is well known fatty . From martin luther to mandela to Mc yogi to many more .

Learn more about it here

Gandhism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also ghandism is more popular than you know maoism . Great Leap forward and all killing millions of your own .

Ghadhism is well known fatty . From martin luther to mandela to Mc yogi to many more .

Learn more about it here

Gandhism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also ghandism is more popular than you know maoism . Great Leap forward and all killing millions of your own .

Gandhi is well known. But not Gandhism. There is no such school of thought. Wikipedia says nothing academically significant about it.

Don't be obsessed with Maoism. Stay on topic.

Gandhi is well known. But not Gandhism. There is no such school of thought. Wikipedia says nothing academically significant about it.

Don't be obsessed with Maoism. Stay on topic.

Stop getting gassed up . Non voilent demonstrations is ghandhism . Even Occupy movements across the world derive their inspiration from it .

Open your eyes and see it clearly man .

Mandela was a terrorist. US labelled him as such until 2008. Praised by western leaders, which
makes him a tool. S. africa was better overall under apartheid.

Stop getting gassed up . Non voilent demonstrations is ghandhism . Even Occupy movements across the world derive their inspiration from it .

Open your eyes and see it clearly man .

There is no such academic term or school of thought called Gandhism.
Blind nationalism can impede intellectual well being.

Many thought processes are not academic terms . Loathing can impede rational thought process .

Mandela was a terrorist. US labelled him as such until 2008. Praised by western leaders, which
makes him a tool. S. africa was better overall under apartheid.

Shut the **** up dim wit . Don't foul mouth a man after he died . You are a burden on earth and waste of oxygen .

You're taking idiocy to new levels.

Both Gandhi and I suffered colonial oppression, and both of us mobilized our respective peoples against governments that violated our freedoms.

The Gandhian influence dominated freedom struggles on the African continent right up to the 1960s because of the power it generated and the unity it forged among the apparently powerless. Nonviolence was the official stance of all major African coalitions, and the South African A.N.C. remained implacably opposed to violence for most of its existence.

Gandhi remained committed to nonviolence; I followed the Gandhian strategy for as long as I could, but then there came a point in our struggle when the brute force of the oppressor could no longer be countered through passive resistance alone. We founded Unkhonto we Sizwe and added a military dimension to our struggle. Even then, we chose sabotage because it did not involve the loss of life, and it offered the best hope for future race relations. Militant action became part of the African agenda officially supported by the Organization of African Unity (O.A.U.) following my address to the Pan-African Freedom Movement of East and Central Africa (PAFMECA) in 1962, in which I stated, "Force is the only language the imperialists can hear, and no country became free without some sort of violence."

Gandhi's Tolstoy Farm

I know exactly what his reply to this post is going to be. "How is this proof of gandhism being an academic term or school of thought". When to anybody else, it is clear as day.

You guys are doing a hell of a job representing your nation on an international forum.

Many thought processes are not academic terms . Loathing can impede rational thought process .

Shut the **** up dim wit . Don't foul mouth a man after he died . You are a burden on earth and waste of oxygen .

Lol. cant handle the truth? YOu are a human waste. like i give a **** what you think.

You're taking idiocy to new levels.

Gandhi's Tolstoy Farm

I know exactly what his reply to this post is going to be. "How is this proof of gandhism being an academic term or school of thought". When to anybody else, it is clear as day.

You guys are doing a hell of a job representing your nation on an international forum.

If one cannot argue based on facts, he resort to personal attack. That's an admission you've lost the argument.

Anyone can adopt a few ideas from anyone. So what Mandela took a few pages from Gandhi's movement? Mao, and later Ho Chi Ming, implemented and gave guerilla warfare a theological framework, does it mean any group that uses guerilla warfare is a Maoism or Hoism?

Learn some political science, or the term, school of thought, before making any absurd self inflating argument. Bubble bursted again.

The Chinese 50-cent troll are butt-hurt as they have nothing/no-one to be proud of apart from murderer Mao....lol

Last edited:
Learn to read book.

Firstly, @Dash never said Gandhian is an academic term, he just called Nelson Mandela as the last Gandhian. In Mandela's own words,

The Gandhian influence dominated freedom struggles on the African continent right up to the 1960s because of the power it generated and the unity it forged among the apparently powerless. Nonviolence was the official stance of all major African coalitions, and the South African A.N.C. remained implacably opposed to violence for most of its existence.

Gandhi remained committed to nonviolence; I followed the Gandhian strategy for as long as I could, but then there came a point in our struggle when the brute force of the oppressor could no longer be countered through passive resistance alone.

As for it being an "academic term", well Gandhian Philosophy is a field of study in India. As I advised you earlier, use google, or whatever chinese knock off google you have in China, before you start blithering and take your insecurity somewhere else.

1. Centre for Gandhian studies- Bangalore University

2. Institute of Gandhian Thought and Peace Process- Allahabad University

3. Centre for Gandhian Studies - University of Kerala

4. Department of Gandhian Studies - Punjab University

5. Centre for Gandhian Thought and Peace Studies - Central University of Gujarat

6. Department of Gandhian Studies -Madurai Kamaraj University

7. Centre for Gandhian Studies - Tripura University

8. Gandhian Studies Centre - Vidyasagar University

9. Department of Gandhian Thought - Nagpur University

10. Center for Gandhian Studies - Shivaji University

11. Centre for Gandhian Studies - GITAM University

12. Department of Gandhian Thought & Peace Science - Gandhigram Rural Institute-Deemed University

13. Gandhi Adhyayan Peeth - Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith

14. School of Gandhian Thought and Development Studies - Mahatma Gandhi University

15. Department of Gandhian Studies - Bhagalpur University

16. . INSTITUTE OF GANDHIAN STUDIES - SNDT Women's University

17. Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace studies- IGNOU.

18. Institute of Gandhian Studies- Wardha

19. G. R. Institute of Nonviolence

20. Gandhi Research Foundation

Last edited:
Firstly, @Dash never said Gandhian is an academic term, he just called Nelson Mandela as the last Gandhian. In Mandela's own words,

As for it being an "academic term", well Gandhian Philosophy is a field of study in India. As I advised you earlier, use google, or whatever chinese knock off google you have in China before you start blithering and take your insecurity somewhere else.

Forgive me. In America, we don't have Gandhian thoughts or schools. So I never heard of it before. Now, I know that India do have Gandhian schools. Learn more and more about India that is unique.

@Roybot , there is no point in explaining him, he lives in denial the whole time he lives in PDF.

Back
Top Bottom