What's new

Defence.pk is blocked in Pakistan

Well, how can I test it.....I'm outside of Pakistan. But sometimes it takes long time to post a comment and many times it posts the same comment multiple times.
Govt can have some issues because we are free to voice our opinions but nothing is illegal so they can't do a jack's squat about it.

Let me know when this happens, you can post on my profile with a link.

I also think if the associated people want to issue non-serious tweets which cause havoc, then they shouldn't interlink their account with the site on their profile, this causes negative implications on the forum. Individual opinions don't represent the forum.

Webby, must be them Nooni trolls working @ PTA and in all probability members here too, who can't swallow their supreme leader being ridiculed. Not a problem though, this is Pakistan, there's a cure for everything.

Screenshot_20171021-150955.png

@WebMaster i had this from 2-3 days only yesterday night i got access. By the way mine is Zong network

Webby, must be them Nooni trolls working @ PTA and in all probability members here too, who can't swallow their supreme leader being ridiculed. Not a problem though, this is Pakistan, there's a cure for everything.

Yes, unfortunately they don't want to be answered for Mujhe kyon nikala. :D

Strange blocking. On some providers not others. The largest ISP; PTCL and the largest mobile provider, Mobilink were not affected.
Webby could you share why the above was so and if you can the information which leads to you believe in that technical problems are not the culprit?

I Couldn't Access PDF All Day Yesterday What The **** Happened

Webby, must be them Nooni trolls working @ PTA and in all probability members here too, who can't swallow their supreme leader being ridiculed.
Of course those vile creatures can't handle the truth and freedom of speech.

Not a problem though, this is Pakistan, there's a cure for everything.
Well, I don't for how many years youtube was banned in Pakistan but only for totally internet-illiterates, the rest used proxies and VPNs to watch youtube. So such bans are ineffective in Pakistan where people have a habit of finding the way around. Thus I think PDF users are on average more tech savvy so a large number of them will make their way to the server. Furthermore, since there is no basis for GoP to ban it, so it can be challenged in the court in worst case..

I think it's just a tech glitch, as the website itself is a Pakistani NIC, if there were something serious, the DNS would have been rerouted by now.
When you talk like that, I can't help but think we're soulmates :woot:

Back
Top Bottom