What's new

Defence.pk is blocked in Pakistan

Imagine if it is blocked in Pakistan ..Suddenly everything will change on forum:o:..Will be interested scenario

The main handlers need to stick to keeping it strictly professional if they openly want to be associated with the forum on other social media platform. If it's for non- serious purpose including being offensive then ideally a sensible person wouldn't have the link or any association with the forum, as they are not a representation of it.

This ultimately impacts the site.

Get with it.

Zong is working as is Nayatel.

Any idea what caused it? I am now more partial to technical trouble.

The website is working fine for me right now, must have been a technical problem.

Not a technical problem. The site was banned on some networks (ISPs) including Zong, Mobilink, telenor, ufone, stormfiber. Some have rerouted the site and lifted the ban. Some are still banned. Please report the networks that still have kept the website banned.

Please check defence.pk is not accessible from Leo.net Pakistan.

I am unable to access through normal connection.

Accessing it via proxy

There was something wrong with defence.pk because I was not able to access it from zong 4G while it was accessible with PTCL 4G.

But now problem seems to be rectified, what was the issue??

@Horus @waz @Oscar

but yes passed night i cant access pdf on my zong 3g

Even Zong 4G was not allowing access to PDF during the day.

Well, how can I test it.....I'm outside of Pakistan. But sometimes it takes long time to post a comment and many times it posts the same comment multiple times.
Govt can have some issues because we are free to voice our opinions but nothing is illegal so they can't do a jack's squat about it.

I'm a bit surprised, usually a Country takes honour or values the portray of a medium that's known Internationally (be it political/defence) especially its defence hailers (as without it a Country can collapse). Yet here we are with not a technical issue but a blockage.

Back
Top Bottom