What's new

Defence.pk hit by DoS attacks after GoI list leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough my ***, someone should reply to the Bhartis in kind on their own discretion of course. :whistle:

This isn't a malicious attack, this is a corrective measure by the GoI to try and normalize the situation in India that has been created by inflammatory content on the Internet.I think almost any reasonable government would act in a similar manner.

If the news is true, fair enough! The BS happeing in India wrt NE "exodus" is directly related to online content some of which originates from Pakistan. It is a bit tardy on the Indian side to be honest. We should respect measure being taken to curb the fear felt by some and the suffering being inflicted for no reason what so ever.

Indian brainwashed teenagers and hindu groups of lunatic mobile shopkeepers were behind at this Indian Self made "Exodus", Which RAW and GOI initially claimed at ISI And It was caught later that some hindu and muslim groups of small and big mobile or computer shopkeepers in india caught by their own police were behind this. Shows failure of RAW, GOI And their useless Internet Agencies.

Indian brainwashed teenagers and hindu groups of lunatic mobile shopkeepers were behind at this Indian Self made "Exodus", Which RAW and GOI initially claimed at ISI And It was caught later that some hindu and muslim groups of small and big mobile or computer shopkeepers in india caught by their own police were behind this. Shows failure of RAW, GOI And their useless Internet Agencies.

Any sources for this BS?

This isn't a malicious attack, this is a corrective measure by the GoI to try and normalize the situation in India that has been created by inflammatory content on the Internet.I think almost any reasonable government would act in a similar manner.

Corrective measure is just an excuse for censorship and a blatant violation of their own self declared world's biggest democracy. Are Indian so naive that they will believe everything that they see on the internet without confirming??? :cheesy:

Let's not make this a bharti hate thread, Bhartis already have to feel bad being Bhartis.

Another instance of the GoI proving to be pathetic and helpless.

Enough with the India bashing.

We, the management, in no way hold Indian members here responsible for what is happening and will not even insinuate such a stance in any case.

have you read his comment??
he said members who are justifiyng act of GOI should be banned. and rightly so if you think that PDF is spreading misinformation in your country then why you need to come here ??

Why the hell would GoI want to block Defence.pk?? It isn't like it is producing hackers or is spreading propaganda...........
A few guys bad mouthing India on any pretext they can get are there, but talk doesn't hurt anybody.........
Pakistan Defence is a free and open forum where news articles from Indian newspapers are often posted.
I for one see no reason why GoI would feel inclined to do so, unless something major was going to be posted or executed through this site. Since that is ridiculous, I think it seems like the activity of the Indian Cyber Army, the hacking group who has attacked this site before too.......
@ Pakistani members please guys most of the Indians here admire and respect this forum a lot to side with GoI if they did such a thing. That ought to count for something.......

We, the management, in no way hold Indian members here responsible for what is happening and will not even insinuate such a stance in any case.
Voila, voice of reason!

I would definitely been labelled a traitor, if I uttered the exact same words. :D

I don't know if any of the Indian posters here are are representative of Indian Government. But insinuation by Indian Government that somehow Pakistan is responsible or for that matter PDF, in what is happening inside India is equally reprehensible, and should be condemned with equal if not more denunciation.

And sir, if India or Indian posters bash Pakistan here, there will never be enough India bashing here or elsewhere.

Voila, voice of reason!

I would definitely been labelled a traitor, if I uttered the exact same words. :D

Why would anybody call you a traitor for expressing an opinion. However, in my opinion, you should stand up for what you are, a Pakistani. And if anyone bashes Pakistan, it has to be responded to, at times with reasoning, at times with pleading and at times with equal or more amount of bashing.

This is my country. ham ne bheek mang kar ye mulk nahin liya. If I don't stand up for it - who will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom