What's new

Defence.pk hit by DoS attacks after GoI list leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhaiyon is it possible for all these attacks to infect our computers?

Koi ilaaj?

Btw, I'm still confused whether or not it costs money to DDoS a site, according to the person form iran it's free and according to that pakistani guy (im not good at names) it's costly. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, how must does it cost to invest in security? Or could we ask for help from Pakistani hackers PCA or Anonymous Pakistan etc., do we have any here?
Once again, the Iranian guy is a novice. Bringing down a website on cloud requires dedicated resources, which in turn requires loads of hard cash.

Security: PDF is already secured by one of the best known security out there, the problem is it's a forum and 'can not' rely on cached copy, hence a fresh copy is required every time someone accesses it.

A DDoS attack doesn't need huge available resources. A botnet controlled by an mIRC channel or a network of zombie servers would work fine ;) I highly doubt the government of India would have anything to do with this.
It definitely needs expertise, not a script kiddie could do that, but it doesn't need resources available only to a government.

Yes, against a lame *** server that maybe true. Try 20,000 bots on a CloudFlare configuration :D

So defence.pk or few threads escalating the violence? :D

Local awam don't need to browse these website, they can always use google which your government cant ban,
Its a lame excuse, and sign of failed government and failed state but you can defend this act in the name of fake images bla bla because its a matter of face saving. ;)

Look where you standing now you lost all moral grounds to mock Chinese on internet censorship. Shame
Its like a total exposure of indian claims on social freedom, If they can't face it they starts banning them , Media sources and websites are more involved in propaganda against Pakistan but never seen any ban on them cuz "Head in sands" is not a permenant solution of any problem. :)

So defence.pk or few threads escalating the violence? :D

No, but the collection of such site do incites many on false propaganda.

And dont forget, banning sites is not the only step GOI is putting.

Local awam don't need to browse these website, they can always use google which your government cant ban,

Google hosts any images??? Its just a search engine which redirect to sites like defence.pk. :lol:

Its a lame excuse, and sign of failed government and failed state but you can defend this act in the name of fake images bla bla because its a matter of face saving. ;)

Hey what if I open threads on this very forum posting these pics as massacre in Balouchistan??

The thread will be deleted and I might get banned. isn't it?

Reason: I use the false and morphed images.

Look where you standing now you lost all moral grounds to mock Chinese on internet censorship. Shame

Have you any doubt that images were fake and unreal??

Is there any wrong in stopping rumours and imflamatory content?

Shouldn't government takes precautionary measures?

Unlike chinese who curb the freedom of speech and thoughts, GOI is just blocking fake content. Is it wrong?

Yes I will agree to you if GOI bans defence.pk for all criticism we do for there policies. Thats same what chinese do.

Once again, the Iranian guy is a novice. Bringing down a website on cloud requires dedicated resources, which in turn requires loads of hard cash.

Security: PDF is already secured by one of the best known security out there, the problem is it's a forum and 'can not' rely on cached copy, hence a fresh copy is required every time someone accesses it.

Yes, against a lame *** server that maybe true. Try 20,000 bots on a CloudFlare configuration :D

LMAO trust me Arian knows a lot more about computers then you would ever hope to... Novice :rofl:

I am in a moral quandry.

To page or not to page.

Site keeps going offline for me.

same here...site fails to load intermittently..
Two days ago i was getting message from cloudfare 'ddos protection,checking your browser'.
So yes there was an attack.

Webby better sue for damages. :flame:

When offensive attacks reach this extent, I believe in sth called an eye for an eye.

If the news is true, fair enough! The BS happeing in India wrt NE "exodus" is directly related to online content some of which originates from Pakistan. It is a bit tardy on the Indian side to be honest. We should respect measure being taken to curb the fear felt by some and the suffering being inflicted for no reason what so ever.

Fair enough my ***, someone should reply to the Bhartis in kind on their own discretion of course. :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom