What's new

Defence.pk getting blocked in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
i even didnot know what is the meaning of "tharki"etc before ..i learnt from pdf and youtubes hahahha:P

i even didnot know what is the meaning of "tharki"etc before ..i learnt from pdf and youtubes hahahha:P

Masoom hi hai aap chalo agar kuch aur nahi toh gaaliya hii seek lo.

I am 19 aabi bari zindagi hai dil torne kileye. I do well for myself don't worry yaara.
Yara dil matt torna kabhi bhi! It will haunt you for the rest of life. However, as you grew up in Western culture, there is very rare chance of "dil torna" happening. So go with the flow... literally :D

Nah its just the fake photos are being used to spread violence in India. Recent mob violence in Mumbai was a result of that, portraying the Sichuan Earthquake photos as Myanmar photos.

Ohk.. Devilish PDF creating chaos in India. Justified :enjoy:

Na ker hum bare shareef loog hein.:lol:

Yara dil matt torna kabhi bhi! It will haunt you for the rest of life. However, as you grew up in Western culture, there is very rare chance of "dil torna" happening. So go with the flow... literally :D

Yaar this is a misconception just because we switch mates so often doesn't mean we are immune to broken hearts.

This sounds wrong. :lol: :devil:

Ohk.. Devilish PDF creating chaos in India. Justified :enjoy:

Na ker hum bare shareef loog hein.:lol:

Not just PDF mate, any site hosting such material might be under watch.

Yaar this is a misconception just because we switch mates so often doesn't mean we are immune to broken hearts.

That sounds wrong. :lol: :devil:
Well, I lived in Europe all my life (no parental supervision), and here the attitudes are as I stated. Maybe I run with the wrong crowd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom