What's new

Defence.pk getting blocked in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it means Indians courts entertain Burmese lawsuits! Na ker yar.

Nah its just the fake photos are being used to spread violence in India. Recent mob violence in Mumbai was a result of that, portraying the Sichuan Earthquake photos as Myanmar photos.

My Urdu is quite sufficient. The problem is the latin script and understanding the associated phonetics in my head, gives me a headache.

I have the same problem reading Urdu in its original script. I am so used to reading Arabic that reading Urdu confuses me. :coffee:

My Urdu is quite sufficient. The problem is the latin script and understanding the associated phonetics in my head, gives me a headache.

ohhhhhhhhhh then you missed so much fun dear :frown:

Oh nooooooooo
who will i troll now..

:argh:
Brother, don't underestimate yourself....realize your potential...I am sure you will not let this forum troll free....I have faith in you........:rofl:

IK jokes apart, app ke kitne bachay hein?

Pirbe 29 saal gusare hain apne. Mein toh 6 mahine baad larki badal par aajata houn, main kharab ho gaiya. :lol:
I'm 34, and in my head I feel old as hell!

However, young Mamba, 6 months is no good. I do it on a bimonthly basis. Specially in the US, you should be doing it every week! Bad...bad...boy... now go and hone your skills!

what does tharak mean?:pop:
tharki is the female version of thark . and a male version of it is tharka.

basically in English .. it someone who is a total loser or loseress who is always eyeing in the opposite gender or to make it worse lol same gender as themself.

I'm 34, and in my head I feel old as hell!

However, young Mamba, 6 months is no good. I do it on a bimonthly basis. Specially in the US, you should be doing it every week! Bad...bad...boy... now go and hone your skills!

I am 19 aabi bari zindagi hai dil torne kileye. I do well for myself don't worry yaara.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom