What's new

Dedicated to all Pakistani Expatriates

Major Sam

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last edited:
how about You guys? How you over come these feelings?
Visit Pakistan at least once in 2 yrs :ashamed:

What a brilliant ad by Shaan.

Well thats the fact, On Eid and Ramdan the feeling of missing Mom,s made food just makes me damn sad. In malaysia we do use National and Shan masalas for cooking.

how about You guys? How you over come these feelings?

Shaan Food Brilliant Eid TVC - All Pakistan Drama Page | Facebook
@Akheilos @Junaid B @Windjammer @Jungibaaz @Green Arrow @Desert Falcon @DESERT FIGHTER @Falcon29 @KURUMAYA @Oscar @Irfan Baloch
Indeed a very touching ad...

I just made Chicken this morning with Shaan Masala :ashamed:

You get Shan masala in UK as well.
Today during morning sermon I heard the preacher say: they want more Muslim women get involved in mosques in UK.

Women should have more participation in it. So a ramdam can be celebrated by them as well.

I think people in UK are more free to religion than in Pakistan.

Visit Pakistan at least once in 2 yrs :ashamed:

Indeed a very touching ad...

I just made Chicken this morning with Shaan Masala :ashamed:

We do have in malaysia but quite expensive, and just available on few shops. so whenever any one coming from pakistan we ask him to bring dozens of them. especially chicken karahi, qourma and chaat masala.

Yah brother we are also missing our Sweet Pakistani Dishes especially in Ramadan and on Eid.... our happiness lies with our families they are happy means we are happy also..

I don't like Shan masalas... They make me spend an additional $40 month on same salt, chilli, haldi which I have otherwise but what can I do, I am addicted those! Dam!

SHAN Masala are number one in Canada. Some of National products are good. But Shan rules !!!

Don't know why but here Ahmed masala jaat much available than Shan! Desi food is cool but Sushi with wasabi and shuyo sauce and other lot of local food not bad either to full Tammy, Jesa des wesa bhais Bhai:)

Back
Top Bottom