What's new

Decreasing terrorist attacks in Pakistan

53fd

New Recruit

Reaction score
Untitled-23.jpg

Untitled2-7.jpg

http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums...hikoini2/?action=view&current=Untitled-23.jpg

http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af162/watashikoini2/?action=view&current=Untitled2-7.jpg

Shouldn't have jinxed it. Now there will be more bombings when terrorists finds out they aren't meeting the quotas. Blow up another mosque or funerals or something.

Well, some of you might not agree but the attacks have been phenomenally decreased (to almost zero) since the NATO supplies has stopped. The containers had ammunition of every sort and the militants knew/knows it, and that's why we've seen too many convoys of containers had been set ablaze after taking out every dangerous and useful stuff.

There is a reason why terrorism in Pakistan exists. What we see today is fight over control of land. In my opinion tomorrow it will be survival and situations what we see based on that is pretty bad.The graph is shooting up and will continue to shoot up.

These are the simple reasons:

Inflation in the country has risen to more than 13% and we import things that can be grown in the country....
this increasing rate cannot keep up with the rise of our population. If a person could eat 1 bread for itself 5 years ago, he or she has to now divide it into 4 parts to share with its family members...

Water is the biggest issue. India has built 40+ dams to stop water from rivers flowing to our side. Almost 70% of our population depends on agriculture and if we fail to find any to run our business, then we will collapse.

Electricity is a growing demand. It is stolen by big cities like Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad. Rather than improving it, we are running it, in a way where we allow our citizens to rely on rent. Furthermore, our textile industry and other dependent pieces for the economy will collapse.

Pakistan has a very poor future and THERE ARE OTHER THINGS THAT ARE GETTING WORSE.
Something needs to happen now overnight or else someday provinces like Balochistan and Punjab will fight aggressively for independence because of the lack of basic opportunities not provided to them. They provide resources to the people and the government of Pakistan is not helping it to provide these efforts any more.

Allah save Pakistan and it's people!

i am seeing no policy which resulted in this decline.If we do not adopt any policy and open NATO supply routes then terrorist will again start attacks and they will have some moral stand in this (as terrorists will say and try to cash).

This is just a silence before storm.

We are seeing decreasing terrorism over the years, post 2009. I think the situation in Pakistan in terms of terrorism is stable for the most part. I think another trend that is being seen is the decreasing terrorism violence in Balochistan, maybe it has to do with the Supreme Court holding accountable the Pakistani "security personnel"? The operations in FATA have been a success for the most part, & continue to destroy the militant infrastructure there. Another fact is that less US "meddling" in Pakistan (as a result of the closing of the routes, & reduced drone strikes) has also resulted in decreased violence. I think we will see a considerable decline in terrorism violence in 2012, as compared to 2011 & the previous years, should things continue on the same path. As long as unnecessary hornet's nests are not stirred (by Pakistan or the US), I see a considerable decline in terrorism violence.

There is a reason why terrorism in Pakistan exists. What we see today is fight over control of land. In my opinion tomorrow it will be survival and situations what we see based on that is pretty bad.The graph is shooting up and will continue to shoot up.

These are the simple reasons:

Inflation in the country has risen to more than 13% and we import things that can be grown in the country....
this increasing rate cannot keep up with the rise of our population. If a person could eat 1 bread for itself 5 years ago, he or she has to now divide it into 4 parts to share with its family members...

Water is the biggest issue. India has built 40+ dams to stop water from rivers flowing to our side. Almost 70% of our population depends on agriculture and if we fail to find any to run our business, then we will collapse.

Electricity is a growing demand. It is stolen by big cities like Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad. Rather than improving it, we are running it, in a way where we allow our citizens to rely on rent. Furthermore, our textile industry and other dependent pieces for the economy will collapse.

Pakistan has a very poor future and THERE ARE OTHER THINGS THAT ARE GETTING WORSE.
Something needs to happen now overnight or else someday provinces like Balochistan and Punjab will fight aggressively for independence because of the lack of basic opportunities not provided to them. They provide resources to the people and the government of Pakistan is not helping it to provide these efforts any more.

Allah save Pakistan and it's people!

Your post is completely off-topic, and we are not talking about these things here. Please start another thread on the economy section, but don't post these things on this thread.

Terrorist incidents in Pakistan in 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WIKI Sources showing terrorist attacks took place almost on every alternate days since January 1 to 24th april .well about May month there isn't any figures showing , so God for pakistan terrorism and extremism should be completely wiped out from this world to be a better place to live

You're using wikipedia as your source? Anyways, the link you provided does not show that terrorism has increased, or remained the same in Pakistan. And lastly, terrorist attacks & bomb blasts take place in India almost everyday as well, just go and visit this thread:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/51262-indias-insurgency-problem-64.html

so God for india terrorism and extremism should be completely wiped out from this world to be a better place to live

main reason is terrorists wanted the supplies to halt and it was done ...... today they have again reopened nato supplies

We are seeing decreasing terrorism over the years, post 2009. I think the situation in Pakistan in terms of terrorism is stable for the most part. I think another trend that is being seen is the decreasing terrorism violence in Balochistan, maybe it has to do with the Supreme Court holding accountable the Pakistani "security personnel"? The operations in FATA have been a success for the most part, & continue to destroy the militant infrastructure there. Another fact is that less US "meddling" in Pakistan (as a result of the closing of the routes, & reduced drone strikes) has also resulted in decreased violence. I think we will see a considerable decline in terrorism violence in 2012, as compared to 2011 & the previous years, should things continue on the same path. As long as unnecessary hornet's nests are not stirred (by Pakistan or the US), I see a considerable decline in terrorism violence.

Your post is completely off-topic, and we are not talking about these things here. Please start another thread on the economy section, but don't post these things on this thread.

This is not off topic. Terrorism is not defined only by militants trying to kill soldiers and bombing cities..... Next thing you know, our own people will become enemies with each other and will commit attacks to achieve a certain goal, whether that would be money, food, water, and shelter.
If you feel to embarrassed to accept this reality, then god help you.. Our priority must be saving Pakistan and not some some stupid U.S War....

now they will target again the supply lines. And thats good.

Back
Top Bottom