What's new

Achievements of India in various Fields

I am not an senior member that why asking you i saw a program of ak antony's wife inagrauting Indigenous Aircraft
Carrier

The Vikrant class (formerly Project 71 Air Defence Ship (ADS) or Indigenous Aircraft
Carrier (IAC)) is a class of two aircraft carriers being built for the Indian Navy. The two vessels are the largest warships and the first
aircraft carriers to be designed and built in India. They are being built by Cochin Shipyard Limited. Preparations for building the lead vessel of the
class, INS Vikrant, started in 2008, and the keel was laid in February 2009. The carrier was
floated out of its dry dock on 29 December 2011,and launched on 12 August 2013.The scale and complexity of the project caused
problems which delayed the commencement
and timeline of construction for the carrier.
Technical difficulties, the cost of refitting the
Russian-built carrier Admiral Gorshkov, and billions in cost overruns have delayed plans for the first of the vessels to enter service, which is now scheduled for 2018.

INS Vikrant, Indias first indigenous aircraft carrier to be launched on Monday

She just inducted the AC into Navy but it is not completed yet .

The ceremony was conducted because the ship had to be moved from the dry dock .

It is still in CSL where it is being completed as of now .

Him and guys like him is what Indian education system has achieved so far. It's around 65 years since we achieved Independence from suppressing British rule and the 800 year's mughal dominance wasn't good either, so it's fairly good what we have achieved in the past 65 years and agreed we have a lot to achieve and a lot to improve but there are around our six best achievements which many countries in the world dream's and we have achieved that-

-Our messy and complicated but very a powerful democracy.
-Nuclear Deterrence.
-ISRO
-Self reliance in the field of agriculture.
-Growing economy.
-Our IT sector.

Him and guys like him is what Indian education system has achieved so far. It's around 65 years since we achieved Independence from suppressing British rule and the 800 year's mughal dominance wasn't good either, so it's fairly good what we have achieved in the past 65 years and agreed we have a lot to achieve and a lot to improve but there are around our six best achievements which many countries in the world dream's and we have achieved that-

-Our messy and complicated but very a powerful democracy.
-Nuclear Deterrence.
-ISRO
-Self reliance in the field of agriculture.
-Growing economy.
-Our IT sector.

No, that's silly. He's a product of MIT.

Completed his B-Tech in Nirma Institute gujarat and Masters in Design in IIT Bombay and still he is a product of MIT.??

He's very intelligent, no doubt, but the Indian schooling/tertiary education system had nothing to do with that brilliance. The only reason why IITans are so successful is because they are so brilliant, not because the IITs are brilliant.

Completed his B-Tech in Nirma Institute gujarat and Masters in Design in IIT Bombay and still he is a product of MIT.??

That being said, I have met a truly despicable IIT student. Maybe I'm just biased.

He's very intelligent, no doubt, but the Indian schooling/tertiary education system had nothing to do with that brilliance. The only reason why IITans are so successful is because they are so brilliant, not because the IITs are brilliant.

That being said, I have met a truly despicable IIT student. Maybe I'm just biased.
What good is a school without it's students and what good is a student without a teacher. If pranav mistry went to MIT for Phd that doesn't means that the education and the skills he learned at Nirma institute and IIT were not good enuff

FIRST NUCLEAR TEST SMILING BUDDHAA

CONGRESS RULES 60YEARS WHO PLAYED MAJOR ROLE IN INDIA PROGRESS OF 65 YEARS IN TOTAL
cong hasnt done shit, they are bloody looters and italian ones, they appease muslem suckers and one of the most corrupt politicos the country has ever seen, so dont give the credit of isro and drdo scientists to the congi assholes

I thought this too when I saw this a while back but looked into it and apparently there is still a significant deficit in India for cement as there is a huge construction boom going on in India right now.

Indeed, this is a pretty pathetic statement and I wouldn't have expected this from a true "nationalist".

You clueless Brit.....typical CON-gress supporter. Prety pathetic you cant understand where India should have have been afer 60 yrs of Independence!

Bhai keep your hands on your heart and say the truth , Do you really think after 66 years this what we are capable of doing ? We could have been far far ahead . what we have done is merely good for a country of this size and people. This is just a fraction , what we have achieved .

God bless India

Exactly Brother....you hit the naill firmly on the head!! India should have been miles ahead of where we are.....

And in spite of all this, India's GDP has plummeted to 4.7%.

India’s credit rating outlook is also fast heading toward negative by ratings agency Standard and Poor’s (S&P) prompting market watchers to say that it is only a matter of time before India gets downgraded to junk status given its poor record in managing fiscal problems!!

Sorry for bursting the bubble!

Back
Top Bottom