What's new

Achievements of India in various Fields

006.jpg
abhe pappu aaj republic day!

Last edited:
Agrawal–Kayal–Saxena primality test

The AKS primality test (also known as Agrawal–Kayal–Saxena primality test and cyclotomic AKS test) is a deterministic primality-proving algorithm created and published by Manindra Agrawal, Neeraj Kayal, and Nitin Saxena, computer scientists at the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, on August 6, 2002, in a paper titled "PRIMES is in P".The algorithm determines whether a number is prime or composite within polynomial time. The authors received the 2006 Gödel Prize and the 2006 Fulkerson Prize for this work.

Bhabha scattering

In 1935, Indian nuclear physicist Homi J. Bhabha published a paper in the Proceedings of the Royal Society, Series A, in which he performed the first calculation to determine the cross section of electron-positron scattering.Electron-positron scattering was later named Bhabha scattering, in honor of his contributions in the field.

Thanks for info

PLZ SHOW THIS TO BJP MODI SUPPORTER THIS WHAT CONGRESS HAS DONE IN SIXTY YEARS OF RULE
1609693_10152151868832500_1208252203_n.jpg
Rahul lead the project while Shinde and Krshide designed the stage cycles. High altitude tests were monitored by PC and Sibal?

Today is Republic day not Independence day..man these congress supporters are so dumb or lets say only dumb people can be congress supporters.

Last edited:
@Bhai Zakir @Abingdonboy

A
In 66 years, Japan, China, SoKo, Brazil, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan, etc have rushed headforward into developed status.

While India is still languishing amongst the ranks of poverty stricken African countries and Pakistan.

T.

Agreed with everything you said.

Except Brazil. We will wait and see about Brazil. They still face enormous inequalites.

They still have endemic gang violence.

India is the 2nd Asian nation and 5th in the world to successfully launch massion to Mars.

You Guys are discussing achievement in production and manufacturing and R &D. Where in my opinion these are some of our biggest achievement.

1) Excellent social system. We keep our old parents with us and spent our last penny for the education of our children. There is no measurement criterion to measure this.
2) We have a hyper developed banking system which no body else in world have.
3) We have unmatched primary and secondary education.
4) We have rich culture. If you travel 12 Gau (3.2 KM), you find a change in language and culture.This is how the diversity of culture we have.
5) Mercy and Justice is very much a part of our culture. When the state of Israel came into existence, they passed a resolution stating that where ever they went, they were misbehaved and tortured. India is the only country where they were accepted as their own and didn't find any discrimination.
6) our soft power: Our culture, Music and ancient knowledge is always a guiding force for us and source of attraction for other. Where ever we went, we were successful in leaving a mark of our culture and that too without any effort.

And the list is very long.

Let the mission be successful at first.
I think you miss read me bro,china's Yinghuo-1 never departed the earth's orbit ,hence after Japan ,India is the second country to ''successfully launch a mission to mars''

I think you miss read me bro,china's Yinghuo-1 never departed the earth's orbit ,hence after Japan ,India is the second country to ''successfully launch a mission to mars''

I got it, but we should wait till it becomes successful.

Back
Top Bottom