What's new

Decision to rename Lahore landmark after Bhagat Singh on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhagat Singh was born and died in pre independent India. He was died for all 39 crores people's freedom at that time.He was hardcore secular person. Isnt it!
No, he tried to blast the British!

Bhagat Singh was born and died in pre independent India. He was died for all 39 crores people's freedom at that time.He was hardcore secular person. Isnt it!

Yeah and he wouldn't have given a rats behind if something was named after him or not. Move on.

Yeah and he wouldn't have given a rats behind if something was named after him or not. Move on.

Its not just that. The point is if there is valid reason we can accept the excuses Pakistani members giving here. They can name their missiles by Afghan warriers just coz they are muslims and not Bhagat Singh just because he was Sikh. Thats something of very double standard.

Its not just that. The point is if there is valid reason we can accept the excuses Pakistani members giving here. They can name their missiles by Afghan warriers just coz they are muslims and not Bhagat Singh just because he was Sikh. Thats something of very double standard.

Once I asked them name a pre-Islamic personality from Pakistan, they gone crazy.:lol: By the grace of West they know about Porus. ;)

Once I asked them name a pre-Islamic personality from Pakistan, they gone crazy.:lol: By the grace of West they know about Porus. ;)

Why don't you name a Pre-partition Hindu diplomat who didn't go to jail?

He was invovled in terrorist activities such as exploding bombs (He was not hitting the British Army but the civilians)..

Please dont make yourself a joke. I am laughing madly. Hafeez Saeed, kasab, and thousands and more. Got my point. But you made my day :rofl:

And that surprises you why ??

No double standards. He was a Sikh & the identity of their country is based on Islam. They could not get any more clearer than that.

This is so stupid, the Government makes a big issue of naming it, then JUD objects, which is a banned organization and is into terror activities and the Government retracts and desperately hopes that it might go through.

If naming a place after a non Muslim personality is impossible in Pakistan then I hope Non Muslim people of Pakistan strive not to do anything great or noteworthy in Pakistan because the Muslims there will not appreciate it because he is not a Muslim.

This clearly demonstrates who holds sway in Pakistan and those are religious parties -when the Mullah dictates the Government cowers.

And, it doesn't make an iota of a difference to India or Indians whether Pakistan names the chowk or not - it would have given a better image of Pakistan in India though - but then who cares ultimately.

Best of luck with your Radicalization, and your pathetic excuses at justifying it sucks.

No double standards. He was a Sikh & the identity of their country is based on Islam. They could not get any more clearer than that.

Exactly, he was a evil Hindu who'd have helpedl India

Please dont make yourself a joke. I am laughing madly. Hafeez Saeed, kasab, and thousands and more. Got my point. But you made my day :rofl:
Yes Hafeez Saeed and Kasab are both terrorist...that does not change the fact that Bhagat Singh was also involved in the same activities (Bombings etc..)..let's not forget another nazi sympathizer which you guys call Netaja - He was also piece of sh!t for cooperating with Nazi Scum..I am sure he must be aware of the crimes that nazi germany was committing yet he was working with them..

Thats what I am saying. if their objection is about his religion then why not accept it? Why giving silly excuses like Bhagat Singh was terrorist and Why there is no place named on Jinnah in India? let Pakistanis accept that its all about religion; the thread will be closed case

Thats what I am saying. if their objection is about his religion then why not accept it? Why giving silly excuses like Bhagat Singh was terrorist and Why there is no place named on Jinnah in India? let Pakistanis accept that its all about religion; the thread will be closed case

Because they don't want to accept that they are uncivilized animals that dont treat people equally, so they make up lame excuses...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom