Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhagat Singh is a terrorist
- Palestenians fighting israel are terrorists
- Kashmiris fighting indians are terrorists
- talibans are also the same
- so are isi who supprt above people and guys like dawood, kasab
- anyone who supports blasphemy law is a terrorist
- and finally the big one himself is one because he killed people.

Its an open forum and we can say anything as long as other is not taking offense.

I was talking with a Pakistani poster and his imaginative title given to me. No one is treating it is as lover's corner, we are treating it as a forum to have talk on matters that concern us and as a good sport.

BTW, what was offensive that I said ? I didn't ask you to admit Bhagat Singh as your hero. No Pakistani poster on this thread, except you, have any problem with me. Ask around. I know my limits and I don't cross it buddy. So back off and don't make it a Quarrel Street.

Let MODs decide what is Highly inappropriate and offensive and You can PM them if you want. Let me know the reply.

I have a right to express my opinion which may not be in conformity with Mods viewpoint. This is the beauty of this forum.

And I am not in any case starting a street fight, You are, by making insulting remarks. If you want to have a personal talk with some one, use another media for chat - this is not the place.

And I don't speak for other Pakistanis like you attempt to assume leadership of Indian poster here.

I am sure you understand it. Now move on.

Why are you putting Bhagat Singh with those islami jehadi terrorist camp ?

for you maybe it doesnt matter who your father is.. for me it does who my father is and i know my roots

his ancestors was low caste converts of konkan who used to work for Jewish hindu Brahmin's .

He was fighting for ousting of the British to create a Hindu Rashtra. Had he been fighting to restore the old Indian Empire, I would have supported him.

Oh man you nailed it.... Cunny Hindus used everyone for Hindu Rashtra

Bhagat Singh a sardar accompained with muslims ashfaquallah & bismil were fighting for creating hindu rashtra. Some outstanding muslims in this hindu rashtra conspiracy were Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, Abbas Tyabji, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai, Maulana Hussain, Ahmed Madani and Maulana Hifzur Rehman too.

What article u want now? Bhagat was an athiest .. that article was posted here long ago... Check that...

I meant him being a freedom fighter and not a terrorist.

Not written by an Indian or Pakistan though

I have a right to express my opinion which may not be in conformity with Mods viewpoint. This is the beauty of this forum.
And I am not in any case starting a street fight, You are, by making insulting remarks. If you want to have a personal talk with some one, use another media for chat - this is not the place.
And I don't speak for other Pakistanis like you attempt to assume leadership of Indian poster here.
I am sure you understand it. Now move on.
Kindly post what insulting remarks I made buddy. I don't assume or try to speak for all Indian posters. I speak for myself only.

Don't you have someone else to lecture about. Move on.

British were ruling the land for the people. The rest are not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom