What's new

December 21 .. You are all gonna DiE

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2326.JPG

The-World-Is-Not-Ending-In-2012.-709.png

You like Juice... Go a Head...
:pleasantry:Those think the world end in December they should do this on priority basis..:suicide2:

Also, i've never smoked a weed and never drank beer.

Before I die, I want to see Manmohan Singh chatting with Salman Khan's wife at Sachin Tendulkar's retirement party.

@Punjabbi Munda and everyone.... The doomsday wont happen on 21st december.... But Yes it will happen. Already confirmed by Pleiadians and few presidents of world.... Let me tell u all that its not a joke. It will happen between 2015 and 2030.... This is the cycle.... Dinosaur ended.... Giant humanoid ended, atlantis empire ended.... Mayan ended.... List is long. The details of doomsday been given.... It will be all out attack.... Solar flares, Tsunami, astroids and Earthquakes will hit planet Earth all together. Largest mountain will sink in sea.... So figure that out the magnitude of the attack. Please stop joking around. 21st december nothing will happen. 2015 to 2030 world will get attacked. The reason is population and pollution of planet Earth.... Few years ago america got warnings that reduce pollution and population. America than declared Climate change Emergency.... But it didnt help. Than tall greys talked with America and decided ViPs and goverment, military and their family will be saved by underground base. But only if they dont tell normal humans about it. America, russia, india, uk, aus, france, china etc etc agreed.... The doomsday is a cleaning process.... Date fixed 2015 to 2030. America already prepared.... Everything ready. Pleiadians already prepared to rescue humans. Their mothership has plants and fruits growing capablity.... They will help the survivors (which will be in small number).... Russian president and aus pm gave the hint. Please dont not take this in a joke way.... This is serious.... 2015 very important. Arcturians the one who told me this day will come. My team told me i will be told a day before attack so pleiadians can rescue me and all i know. My job is to let u all know when it will happen.... all i can do is let u all know a day before attack. Our sattelites will be melted by solar flares.... Nothing will work. 2015 to 2030 is end of 4th generation humans. The new human DNA been created. In them there wont be aggressiveness. 5th generation humans will live with politicians, military, ViPs etc etc..... Multi million plastic coffins are ready. Tanks moved which will be used against hungry survivors who turns aggressive.... Many people here thinks its funny.... Roman too thought so and they dissapeard....
CIA 2012 our leaders will live in underground bunkers - YouTube
FEMA-Camps 72-hour notice and Executive Order 10999 - YouTube
2012 DOOMSDAY LEAK Huge Underground Government Food Storage Facility [ For The Elite] - YouTube
FEMA COFFINS! PROOF OF FEMA CAMP PLANS! - YouTube
Apocalypse: 'Doomsday shelter' being built below Kansas prairie | Mail Online
The secret world of doomsday shelters - MSN Real Estate
HUNDREDS of Tanks Moving Through Burbank, California … Without Desert Camouflage - Washington's Blog

Last edited by a moderator:
@Punjabbi Munda and everyone.... The doomsday wont happen on 21st december.... But Yes it will happen. Already confirmed by Pleiadians and few presidents of world.... Let me tell u all that its not a joke. It will happen between 2015 and 2030.... This is the cycle.... Dinosaur ended.... Giant humanoid ended, atlantis empire ended.... Mayan ended.... List is long. The details of doomsday been given.... It will be all out attack.... Solar flares, Tsunami, astroids and Earthquakes will hit planet Earth all together. Largest mountain will sink in sea.... So figure that out the magnitude of the attack. Please stop joking around. 21st december nothing will happen. 2015 to 2030 world will get attacked. The reason is population and pollution of planet Earth.... Few years ago america got warnings that reduce pollution and population. America than declared Climate change Emergency.... But it didnt help. Than tall greys talked with America and decided ViPs and goverment, military and their family will be saved by underground base. But only if they dont tell normal humans about it. America, russia, india, uk, aus, france, china etc etc agreed.... The doomsday is a cleaning process.... Date fixed 2015 to 2030. America already prepared.... Everything ready. Pleiadians already prepared to rescue humans. Their mothership has plants and fruits growing capablity.... They will help the survivors (which will be in small number).... Russian president and aus pm gave the hint. Please dont not take this in a joke way.... This is serious.... 2015 very important. Arcturians the one who told me this day will come. My team told me i will be told a day before attack so pleiadians can rescue me and all i know. My job is to let u all know when it will happen.... all i can do is let u all know a day before attack. Our sattelites will be melted by solar flares.... Nothing will work. 2015 to 2030 is end of 4th generation humans. The new human DNA been created. In them there wont be aggressiveness. 5th generation humans will live with politicians, military, ViPs etc etc..... Multi million plastic coffins are ready. Tanks moved which will be used against hungry survivors who turns aggressive.... Many people here thinks its funny.... Roman too thought so and they dissapeard....
CIA 2012 our leaders will live in underground bunkers - YouTube
FEMA-Camps 72-hour notice and Executive Order 10999 - YouTube
2012 DOOMSDAY LEAK Huge Underground Government Food Storage Facility [ For The Elite] - YouTube
FEMA COFFINS! PROOF OF FEMA CAMP PLANS! - YouTube
Apocalypse: 'Doomsday shelter' being built below Kansas prairie | Mail Online
The secret world of doomsday shelters - MSN Real Estate
HUNDREDS of Tanks Moving Through Burbank, California … Without Desert Camouflage - Washington's Blog

@isro2222 21st dec nothing will happen???

kya yaar mazza bigad diya.....maine acha khasa loan liya tha yeh soch ke ki vapas nahi dena padega :hitwall:

Next week, a lot of people are going to be getting it in :whistle:. In 9 months were going to have another baby boom.

I'd be smoking a cigar on 21st December. And watching that "film" :D

The Mayans were trolls.

Im going to have a little, sleep in on the Dec 21st :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom