What's new

December 21 .. You are all gonna DiE

Status
Not open for further replies.
More propaganda, CCTV has just confirmed that the Mayan Calendar has no connection with the alleged apocalypse.

China is an Atheist country, it only believes the science, not the propaganda.

Majority of people talk about Mayans.... However america knows its india who got all info.... Mayans dissapeard by humanoid attacks because they were evil.... They killed million people and offered to planet sun.... They couldnt live long because they were bad karmic and didnt completed calender of Golden age (age of change).... On the other hand india lived and wrote total Golden age calender given by Nibirians.... The Greys and Humanoids confirmed New DNA will born in golden age.... It will be 5th generation humans. Even mayan priest said Earth wont end. It will be transformed (new generation).... Majority of 4th generation humans will die suddenly in attack and the one who survived will die slowly just like dinosaurs did.... The date is 2015 to 2030....
End of the World? Hear the 2012 Prophecy … Direct from the Mouths of the Mayan Priests - Washington's Blog
2012 New Crop Circle Shows a DNA Change - YouTube

i have given all details before too but again if u all forgot than i will add links to what i mentioned in my previous thread.... Lord Krishna is a blue blood Alien. The nibirians has a civilization on nibiru and sirius.... In sirius B There are many civilizations of Greys, humanoids which are red, black and pale cream in color including Blue blooded. Nibirian and blue Blooded sirians are very close ally.... They ruled planet earth together.... Lord krishna told ganga devi before leaving earth that there will be golden age withing evil age.... Evil age wont end. It will just take a break while golden age will take effect.... Hindu calender was given by Nibirians and Sirians.... Its a complete calender unlike mayans who died before writting golden age calender....
2012 Hindu New Year
Golden Age in 2012 - Mayan Calendar corroborates Hindu Prophecy
2012 & The Yuga Cycle - by Dr. Rita Louise
Golden Age Journey: Lord Krishna on the Golden Age
TV9 Special: Is Kalyug 432000 Years Long, Golden Age To Begin in 2012, Will Krishna Comeback - Full - YouTube

Looks like I will have to cancel my trip to Taipei :sick: I will spend my last few days with some women instead ;)

i have given all details before too but again if u all forgot than i will add links to what i mentioned in my previous thread.... Lord Krishna is a blue blood Alien. The nibirians has a civilization on nibiru and sirius.... In sirius B There are many civilizations of Greys, humanoids which are red, black and pale cream in color including Blue blooded. Nibirian and blue Blooded sirians are very close ally.... They ruled planet earth together.... Lord krishna told ganga devi before leaving earth that there will be golden age withing evil age.... Evil age wont end. It will just take a break while golden age will take effect.... Hindu calender was given by Nibirians and Sirians.... Its a complete calender unlike mayans who died before writting golden age calender....
2012 Hindu New Year
Golden Age in 2012 - Mayan Calendar corroborates Hindu Prophecy
2012 & The Yuga Cycle - by Dr. Rita Louise
Golden Age Journey: Lord Krishna on the Golden Age
TV9 Special: Is Kalyug 432000 Years Long, Golden Age To Begin in 2012, Will Krishna Comeback - Full - YouTube

Is it true the Annunaki will return like you stated :azn:

Mayan elder and priest Carlos Barrios – who has extensively studied the Mayan calendars – says:

Anthropologists visit the temple sites and read the inscriptions and make up stories about the Maya, but they do not read the signs correctly. It’s just their imagination. Other people write about prophecy in the name of the Maya. They say that the world will end in December 2012. The Mayan elders are angry with this. The world will not end. It will be transformed.”

People are actually committing suicide prior to the "prophecy". Aren't they supposedly going to die anyway? lol

Can I please get to sleep with Lindsay Lohan, Emma Watson & Kristen Stewart on the night of 20/12 ?

YUYzi.jpg

You can have her all to yourself...

we all know that it's a hoax and same predictions were made in the year 2000. If Mayan calendar ends on the 21st of December it doesn't mean the world is going to end. I wish we know the time of our death and could prepare for it but people live as if they will never die. what will happen to us after our death is more scary to those who believe in life hereafter :)

world ka end ho ga to meri shadi ka kya bany ga yar?:)

Khan Sahib aap to Jannat ja rehay hain aur wahan par 72 virgin hoorain aap ka intezar kar rehi hain.

Translation: IK, since you are going to heaven, there are 72 virgins waiting for you. :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom