What's new

December 21 .. You are all gonna DiE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?? You called him dude... BTW we are not judging you dude.. Your choice, your wish..Just make acetophenol happy!! :D

Damn you bastards!:D

BTW i just clarified what i actually meant by my initial post. :coffee:

Damn you bastards!:D

BTW i just clarified what i actually meant by my initial post. :coffee:

No need to clarify.. After all you still got 10 days to make up your mind :rofl:

@acetophenol, is it more like one night stand or you're going for a long term relation with @Haseebullah?

Dude, what long term relation?? They got only 10 days left.. Let them enjoy till it last!!

Go Fcuk Yourself!.. I mean it :P

See who thanked your post!! :rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop it ! Impossibru! I am outta this thread,everyone of you,go fu:ck yourselves!

Dude, what long term relation?? They got only 10 days left.. Let them enjoy till it last!!

True, but being versatile in roles, then can try out infinite number of positions. :rofl:

Stop it ! Impossibru! I am outta this thread,everyone of you,go fu:ck yourselves!

Dude, we were just trying to help you with your virginity issue..
@Haseebullah even offered himself as a volunteer.. What more you want??

@acetophenol, is it more like one night stand or you're going for a long term relation with @Haseebullah?

Be happy mate, you are about to loose your virginity.. PDF me kya kya dekhne padta he :D

No need to clarify.. After all you still got 10 days to make up your mind :rofl:

See who thanked your post!! :rofl::rofl:

This **** is getting hilarious ....and out of hand!
Yo guys stop before mods put up a sign below my nick saying "gay"! :P

It became personal doomsday for acetophenol and Hasebullah.. :D

This **** is getting hilarious ....and out of hand!
Yo guys stop before mods put up a sign below my nick saying "gay"! :P

Do not worry, that sign is only for 10 days after that kaboooshhhh!! :toast_sign:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom