What's new

Debunking Indian Claims of “Surgical Strike” in Pakistan.

Cross border firing is a routing exercise
One doesn't simply run to P5 for that

Of course P5 is informed about how India is trying to escalate things and after Pakistan replies in kind and India comes crying to P5, they should be aware of the background.

Try harder.

Indian Masala nation and "SirGKal" strikes, oh man these delusional people! :hitwall:

Name me a single Indian soldier who was KIA

There is a thin line between what is true and what's made up

Pak running to P5 proves a lot of things .....it's up to you how you comprehend this
You wanna believe it was a cross border firing,fine with me
I hope it happens occasionally (though I don't want the Pak soldiers to die )
It's the terrorists we are after

The dead bodies are still rotting in the open according to the reports. We are not allowing your army to collect those.
You want us to name names of those killed but you yourself have not given a tiny bit of proof, no locations, no names, no picture or video, and all we have is a conflicting story that is changing everyday.

Accept the fact mate, it was just a gimmick to please your local population by Mr. Modi. You lot have been taken for a long ride.

Dil ko khush rakhne ko Ghalib,ye khayal bhi acha hai

You want us to give the name of the terrorists who were killed in the strike
Wait what

I am talking about names of locations.

And now all you lot are doing is begging Pakistan to return the soldier and DE-escalate.

We might return your boy, but Modi will have to kiss Nawaz Sharif's feet first. Or else he will DIE! :)
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/154106-India-contacts-Pakistan-to-avoid-escalation-of-tension

But he didn't tell about killing more than a dozen Indian soldiers ?? :undecided:

He didn't tell many other things as well like e.g. capturing of an Indian soldier who was trying to sneak into Pakistan.

Unlike India, we don't add Masala to briefings. They are to the point.

"Here, India is trying to escalate, if we reply in kind don't blame us."

Simple and to the point.

INDEED .......................... :coffee:
That is why media is busy creating storm in India to prevent people to know What exactly happened.
And it was 'nothing'

I said Both the forces knows what exactly happened..... that doesnt mean Both the forces are telling you what exactly happened........

The dead bodies are still rotting in the open according to the reports. We are not allowing your army to collect those.
You want us to name names of those killed but you yourself have not given a tiny bit of proof, no locations, no names, no picture or video, and all we have is a conflicting story that is changing everyday.

Accept the fact mate, it was just a gimmick to please your local population by Mr. Modi. You lot have been taken for a long ride.

Wait, what...
It was border firing few minutes ago... When did they cross the border ?

Dil ko khush rakhne ko Ghalib,ye khayal bhi acha hai

Yes exactly.

The whole Indian nation is like that right now. Tomorrow they'll announce to have conquered China and will want everyone to just believe it, because they say so. :disagree:

He didn't tell many other things as well like e.g. capturing of an Indian soldier who was trying to sneak into Pakistan.

Unlike India, we don't add Masala to briefings. They are to the point.

"Here, India is trying to escalate, if we reply in kind don't blame us."

Simple and to the point.
Funny... see this is what will happen, when you lie...one lie leads to another.
Go check pak media reports....also check posting here saying 14 Indian soldiers killed...

Go check pak media reports....also check posting here saying 14 Indian soldiers killed...
Pak media says there was no infiltration, no surgical strike - only distant Indian artillery.
Pak Govt. said the same.

I wonder why they are getting so tense now, they have claimed India to be a lying nation all their 69 years of existence.

Now some say that more than a dozen Indian soldiers were killed as well.

That was pretty low.... Not that "Hindu" is a bad word........ But still........
From a Pakistani, you (continue to) seem to keep your expectation quite high. :D
Ex Pak military. What do you expect?

We will see what could be done for the soldier
As I have said earlier,soldiers are just doing their duty and needn't be avenged
It's the terrorists we are after

I guess PakArmy will try to exchange him though with some of theirs

On a different note ,I heard villagers are being asked to vacate the place near loc
If Gen Shareef is smart enough then he shouldnt do anything now to take revenge of the strike ,IA will be waiting for that

Gen Sharif does not need to do anything, please reuqest your DGMO to beg Pakistan so that we allow your army to collect the dead bodies.

As for the soldier, we shall see what we can with his body parts.

So for the argument's sake if we accept media reports that 14 soldiers are killed trying to sneak into Pakistan or trying to attack Pakistani posts, wouldn't it automatically negate Indian propaganda of "successful SirGKal strikes"?

Do you even know what surgical strikes are (not Indian "SirGKal" ones)?

If there are casualties and the China is running to UN and other countries and Xi is saying we will take revenge and all then there might be some speculation

Goodbye logic!

Next time Pakistan shells few Indian posts, some Indian soldiers get killed and India complaints with UNSC about the escalation, we'll start calling it "SirGKal" strikes? :disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom