What's new

Debate: Should India be a permanent member of the UNSC?

How ???? The five permanent members don't want new members in the club so how will India's time come ????
Every thing is subjected to chnage, there is a old saying that "Only thing in the world that does not change is the word "Change" itself".
If the permanent UNSC does not expand, the UN will fail in the long run, note that Germany, Brazil, India and Japan are worthy contenders and this is globally accepted. The recent visit by 500 member Indian deligation to China which was presided over by China's premier Wen sugest that China wants good friendship with India and is interested in Growth for the Global stage.

Pakistan on the other hand rather than comming to table to promote friendship in the neighbour hood is doing the opposite of instigating fear and mistrust.

well sooner or later india's membership would be endorsed by every UN member EXCEPT 2 countries ,so let it be ,We are not in a hurry ,someday it would happen .Ok whoever denies it, let him deny ,:undecided:

I heard Uganda wanted to be a permanent member of UNSC

i heard bengali's wanted to get oppressed again

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

apologize for what ? I was only asking for links . Is it a crime ?

for him it is,because in the land of ISI newspaper chooses you

well sooner or later india's membership would be endorsed by every UN member EXCEPT 2 countries ,so let it be ,We are not in a hurry ,someday it would happen .Ok whoever denies it, let him deny ,:undecided:

Nothing wrong with day dreaming. So keep dreaming.

who know May be 200-2000 years from now uganda will be a permant member of the unsc you not agreed?

maybe now that they have uncle wen's hand on their head and an unlimited supply of bok choy to counter hunger

btw thats way of the dragon as your avatar??the black shirt guy is a fakie too...

Is it fear or inferiority complex that keeps you people in denial.
India has achieved a lot in the long run, what we have that you do not have is peace and stability for over 66 years of independance. We have the largest consumers and producers market in every field you name. We contribute the highest for national development and international peace. All these makes us a eligible candidate for occuping the high table. You can day dream that India won't be an UNSC member in your life time, I hope you are not planning to comit sucide in the near future not to see India become the UNSC permanent member

@Hafizz : Are u being paid to troll here ? Why are u so jobless ? u are constantly posting obscure articles then adding one twisted conclusion at the end from your end as an inference .....

And almost all your posts are either regarding India's failure on some front or US seals' death in some corner of the world.... get some life.....

@MODS : if u dont want pdf to become pak's version of BR then stop such crap posts from users like Hafizzz...

What is the GDP growth rate of Uganda and Bangladesh?

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Well, were they suggesting any african country?? If not, then lets assume they were talking for themselves...

Stop assuming things and go to school.they want an african representation in UN security council. Uganda wanting permenant seat.. Go to the school and attend the class dont just roam around in the bharanda like a beggor!!!

yaar tum har 5-6 ghante mein jag ke aatey ho aur kuch bhi topic ho dreams dreams kartey ho??ek baar mein puri neend 8 ghanto ki puri kyon nahi kar letey yaara, atleast u will get to think some thing other than dreams.kya hua india se itna dar lagta hai ki neend bhi pura nahi ho pata??sleeping pills bhej doon..

in my openion i think india can be member but only problem is resolve the issues with pakistan china and other peacefully on table finish this mess and we will so happy too to see growing india and our next door member of unsc .am i wrong? it will be great day when all god damn disputes will over so we will also growth quickly and india will enjoy UNSC seat .in this same situation i see nothing but waste of time .power come with responsibility .

Stop assuming things and go to school.they want an african representation in UN security council. Uganda wanting permenant seat.. Go to the school and attend the class dont just roam around in the bharanda like a beggor!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: .....

Back
Top Bottom