What's new

Debate on the so called "Islamic Terrorism"

Those figures were published by malayala manorama,
When you burn people on a train bogie, then WHY complain.

and btw please refrain from your habit of ruining threads. this threads is not about Gujerat. its about Islam and terrorism. if you dont want to debate then feel free to go to other threads.

Those figures were published by malayala manorama,
When you burn people on a train bogie, then WHY complain.

those figures (the ones which i posted) were given to the indian parliament. and according to the inquiry done by your bretheren, the fire was caused from inside the train.

those figures (the ones which i posted) were given to the indian parliament. and according to the inquiry done by your bretheren, the fire was caused from inside the train.

Well i dont buy that bullcrap, provided the track-record. Accepting the truth that Hindu's were killed, would make Modi a hero and roits justified in the eyes of those nut-case bjp supporting hindu's. Something nobody can afford, it is an unacceptable truth.

if that is what you belive to be the truth then believe what you want, this is not the topic to discuss it. if you have anything else to debate about Islamic Terrorism then plz do so or else there are other threads here too.

Let me guess, that conspiracy theory of mine WONT sell here, since all muslims can do no wrong.

please sell your conspiracy theory in the relavent thread. you were ranting around about Islamic Terrorism and all you have to do here is to take this topic (as usual) off topic.

please sell your conspiracy theory in the relavent thread. you were ranting around about Islamic Terrorism and all you have to do here is to take this topic (as usual) off topic.

Gujarat seems to be in very thread, so expect islamic terrorism....

Gujarat is nowhere near to being related to the topic of this thread. this thread debates on Islamic terrorism, i.e. where Mulsims are considered to be the attackers not the victims.

this thread is to debate that why dont people use terms such as hindu terrorists or jewish terrorists and why only Islamic terrorists? and i also showed that the term "Islamic Terrorists" is a self contradicting term. if you want to debate then do so or else after this post you are on my ignore list.

this thread is to debate that why dont people use terms such as hindu terrorists or jewish terrorists and why only Islamic terrorists? and i also showed that the term "Islamic Terrorists" is a self contradicting term. if you want to debate then do so or else after this post you are on my ignore list.

We have given you why we call them islamic terrorism which spread destruction all over the world in the name of jihad.

Hindus and chrisitans dont do that.....

We have given you why we call them islamic terrorism which spread destruction all over the world in the name of jihad.

Hindus and chrisitans dont do that.....

where did Muslims spread destruction in the name of Jihad? even if they did, their faith "collapses" i.e. they are no longer Muslims. so there is othing such as Islamic terrorism. Adux has been claiming that Islamic terrorism has caused destruction in india. but when there is a bomb blast in a mosque in india the blame goes on the so called Islamic terrorists too. if this is the case (which your govt claims) then my point is again proved that a terrorist has no religion, irrespective of what he claims.

Back
Top Bottom