What's new

Debate / Ideas for solutions to Pakistan's economic problems

India produces HQ mangoes... 2.5 lac/kg... we don't.
@CriticalThought @_NOBODY_ @Blacklight @fitpOsitive
@vishwambhar India produces surplus but not 3 times of its needs. It just stores that amount. However, there is 15-30% and more growth potential by using modern methods.

India produces HQ mangoes... 2.5 lac/kg... we don't.
@CriticalThought @_NOBODY_ @Blacklight @fitpOsitive
@vishwambhar India produces surplus but not 3 times of its needs. It just stores that amount. However, there is 15-30% and more growth potential by using modern methods.
Establish processing zones in Punjab and Sindh, at least 4 to 5. Phir Daikho Kamal.
Similarly large companies may be brought in to increase production for indigenous and export consumption. Mango is dynamic fruits, and it uses are 1000s. Just needs little attention.

Pakistan also has garbage problem. Like, thailand, malasiya, Pakistan can collect and clean and then sell theses recycled material.
But it seems, the ship has sailed. In 2017, there was an opportunity. Anyway, we should keeps looking such things in future.

We're not desperate. Not going to sell our values for money. We'd love to have a peaceful fruitful relationship with India but not at the cost of the Kashmiri people.

you are desperate to work all over the world where you get treated badly in too many places

@_NOBODY_
Nice over all talk...
1. Chinese currency will overtake
2. Elon Musk bought bitcoins, in 2017, and gave statement just recently to inflate the price. Then sold all.
3. We cannot trust/give away our system to foreigners, they will rob us. A software developer story somewhere at 30 mint.
4. Chinese think of long term strategic goals (at 51:00).

The last point can be translated into their strategic nature. Like operation in Laddakh, oOr investment in Pakistan. We should think ahead and prepare ourselves for that, for digitisation, investment, etc

It also highlights our short sightedness, and temptation for fast return of investment.

Last edited:
@_NOBODY_
Nice over all talk...
1. Chinese currency will overtake
2. Elon Musk bought bitcoins, in 2017, and gave statement just recently to inflate the price. Then sold all.
3. We cannot trust/give away our system to foreigners, they will rob us. A software developer story somewhere at 30 mint.
4. Chinese think of long term strategic goals (at 51:00).

The last point can be translated into their strategic nature. Like operation in Laddakh, oOr investment in Pakistan. We should think ahead and prepare ourselves for that, for digitisation, investment, etc

It also highlights our short sightedness, and temptation for fast return of investment.

Watch these two as well.

@_NOBODY_
Though I don't like swapping other money using digital currency, like double shah. But, do those two talks mention China digital currency.?

@_NOBODY_
Though I don't like swapping other money using digital currency, like double shah. But, do those two talks mention China digital currency.?
I am currently watching Is It The End Of Bitcoin, I don't know if he mentions Digital Yuan.

I am currently watching Is It The End Of Bitcoin, I don't know if he mentions Digital Yuan.
It will come.. also at 01:09:00, he talks about adaptability. Same thing was mentioned by Abhijit Iyar Miitra in his Q&A about Rafale.
For new tech, we have to behave as a learner, and it is the key for the new world.
We were lucky we adopted the JF-17 program, bcz we got in loop of new tech adoption, iteration, and research. It creates the environment, and a transition between old and new workforce, which can adopt new equipment. @JamD

I watched the Haroon program. Very good information, but I need to listen 2-3 times to understand. mainly bcz of non-familiarisation with the subject.

I watched the Haroon program. Very good information, but I need to listen 2-3 times to understand. mainly bcz of non-familiarisation with the subject.
Same. I am have been so fascinated with the Fintech industry, so much so that I wish to work in this industry. The fact I study both business and computer science makes me even more interested in this industry.

why aren't we part of this 100$ dollar project...

@_NOBODY_ @Samlee @Blacklight

can anyone dig more on it? that whether he is a government personal? or pvt business man..
I am afraid it is too much in short time.. he sounds very informed and enthusiast but using religion, so I have my reservations, as it is common modus operandi for criminals.

Edit: pvt+govt official.. I hope chuna na lagaey yeh ....

1625790169113.png
Currently, Jamshed Iqbal Cheema occupies the position of Chairman & Managing Partner at Auriga Group of Cos. In his past career Mr. Cheema was Chairman of Apna Microfinance Bank Ltd. and Chairman of Network Microfinance Bank Ltd. (a subsidiary of Apna Microfinance Bank Ltd.). Mr. Cheema received an undergraduate degree from the University of Agriculture Faisalabad.
+

Last edited:
@FuturePAF
just go through some videos/ideas on this thread, if you like. And you can share other videos like on mycrorhizal here.

Back
Top Bottom