What's new

Deaths of India's top defense scientists and experts, a conspiracy???

May be he supplied too much info.

Just covering all your tracks once you obtained what was needed. As someone mentioned earlier, look at the timeline and all the events involving "accidents" and deaths of important scientists involved with our latest projects? Its not strange, its being done on purpose and I cannot help wondering wtf our govt is not doin ****! Oh wait I can, I forget Congress is in charge.....and they don;t want to ruin vote bank politics....over the security of INDIA>

I know but that's worry some and not to forget the secretes and capabilities can be out.

That's what i was referring to.

No, its way above the level of ISI. :rolleyes:

Its a top notch job done perfectly only USA/Russia/china are the suspects.

But I am doubtful if they will reveal any foreign hand behind this, in case there was any just to cover up their failures...

Why eliminate somebody who is providing information to enemy. You can put them to jail too!.
@Bhai Zakir......ek ke marne se kuch nahin hota hei yaar...

But look at this..INS Sindhurakshak fire, INS Chakra 2 explosion, accident of truch carrying gear box for INS Vikrant...

we know how fast judicery is?
If he/she is working for perceived friendly country. To save embrassement to both gov. depending on how serious is the issue and to make a point to that country indirectly. Such kind of operation will be carried out.

Last edited by a moderator:
that is the problem friend. today i read a news that in every country army man sits in cabenit meeting. but in India army is being ignored. our army general cant sit in cabenit meeting. :-(

This is BS, do you know what a cabinet meeting is?? They the senior most members civilian government. What democracy in the world has military men part of their civilian governmental framework?? ZERO. What an illogical thought.

This is beyond stupid really, to get what you seemingly want there'd need to be a coup.

@Topic, i highly doubt there is anything fishy going on. South Asians are particularly prone to things like heart attacks, high-blood pressure, diabetes and strokes. Given these people work in incredibly high-pressure and stressful environments then it is not unreasonable to expect such things sadly. Also one should look at things in context, you've highlighted a number of isolated incidents years apart. But what about all the senior scientists who are still alive? I'd imagine the proportions of early deaths for these people was actually very low.

Anyway, I'm sure the police and int agencies will be doing their bit to check anything particularly malicious going on.

But look at this..INS Sindhurakshak fire, INS Chakra 2 explosion, accident of truch carrying gear box for INS Vikrant...
What's your actual point? The gear box accident was a road traffic collision- NOTHING MORE, the transportation was undertaken by unqualified and incompetent firms. Even a few years ago there weren't the professional haulage firms in India with the expertise to handle such fragile and complex loads now there are scores of them. And proof is that the 2nd set of gearboxes arrived in Cochin with out incident.

The INS CHAKRA 2 fire happened IN RUSSIA so moot point.

The INS Sindhurakshak incident was a tragic accident but the IN has already ruled out sabotage.

What's your actual point? The gear box accident was a road traffic collision- NOTHING MORE, the transportation was undertaken by unqualified and incompetent firms. Even a few years ago there weren't the professional haulage firms in India with the expertise to handle such fragile and complex loads now there are scores of them. And proof is that the 2nd set of gearboxes arrived in Cochin with out incident.

The INS Sindhurakshak incident was a tragic accident but the IN has already ruled out sabotage.

Dear lord!!....:laugh:

Relax mate. It was just a food for thought and I didnt plan on a debate there..
But you seem to be refuting the facts as if you are very sure. I mean its good to be sure but nothing wrong in seeing things from another angle!...

I will buy ur point on the gear box fiasco and you are right..but INS Chakra explosion and INS Sindhurakshak, though my heart says they are unfortunate but I would not rule out any foreign hand.

So now even USA/Russia/China are afraid of shuppa powah India? :rofl:

Apply some brain its not about being afraid, Russia don't want us to have fighter aircraft and MB tanks as till recently we were its largest importer. Its called business.

While china/US want to delay the rise of India. :rolleyes:

but isnt it strange that one sub gets destroyed in mysterious circustances and the another one badly damaged then there was news of fire at Arihants Dockyard and now top naval sientist found dead under mysterious circumstances isnt it a cause of consern in past we had seen many top sientist and defence personells getting killed in mysterious and un explained accidents

i guess if anything there is some one who wants to know indias deepest defence and security related secrets and is killing owr important people when either they are not budgeing or asking too much for there works

@Topic, i highly doubt there is anything fishy going on. South Asians are particularly prone to things like heart attacks, high-blood pressure, diabetes and strokes. Given these people work in incredibly high-pressure and stressful environments then it is not unreasonable to expect such things sadly. Also one should look at things in context, you've highlighted a number of isolated incidents years apart. But what about all the senior scientists who are still alive? I'd imagine the proportions of early deaths for these people was actually very low.

Anyway, I'm sure the police and int agencies will be doing their bit to check anything particularly malicious going on.

Bhai, These people have not died out of heart attacks, high-blood pressure, diabetes and strokes.

- How can two young and mature scientists suicide on railway track at the same time??

- What about the veteran Mr. Singh the LCA test pilot who was used to take on pressure as he was from IAF and fighter pilots are selected after tough physical, specially psychological tests.

- Then the fishy car accident of Arjun creator.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom