What's new

Deaths of India's top defense scientists and experts, a conspiracy???

So now even USA/Russia/China are afraid of shuppa powah India? :rofl:

lol US is Afraid of their 6th Gen LCA tejas
China is afraid of their 5th Gen Arjun
And Russia tried to so indian can buy more subs and carriers
Wet indian dreams Banda sakoon se mar be nei sakta =))

Didn't naxals whack a fairly senior level nuclear scientist in the red corridor (where incidentally, a lot of the reactors are)

Apply some brain its not about being afraid, Russia don't want us to have fighter aircraft and MB tanks as till recently we were its largest importer. Its called business.

While china/US want to delay the rise of India. :rolleyes:

The rise of India depend on those?
Two 30 years old engineers , a test polit of poor LCA, a kilo.
If just kill them can delay rise of India,I could only feel pity for India undevelopment of science.

I was really hoping that you will blame ISI just like any other story. Please I beg you to say ISI is involved at-least once

I was really hoping that you will blame ISI just like any other story. Please I beg you to say ISI is involved at-least once

This is above the capability of ISI. I suspect Russian GRU or CIA . More likely GRU ,but CIA has its plans to destroy India too. So it could be CIA also,but I doubt because India is part of western alliance to contain China now.

The rise of India depend on those?
Two 30 years old engineers , a test polit of poor LCA, a kilo.
If just kill them can delay rise of India,I could only feel pity for India undevelopment of science.

I don't know what caused the killing of these scientist. I feel bad for them and their family. but India would use this as an excuse for its technical failures.

This is above the capability of ISI. I suspect Russian GRU or CIA . More likely GRU ,but CIA has its plans to destroy India too. So it could be CIA also,but I doubt because India is part of western alliance to contain China now.

It could have been the Ramulans.

Seriously, Now you started blaming Russians how ungrateful people you are. Russians were last in my list who will try to assassinate your 'top' Scientists

Seriously, Now you started blaming Russians how ungrateful people you are. Russians were last in my list who will try to assassinate your 'top' Scientists

Actually its a good possibility .India took some pretty strategic nuclear submarine technology and has moved into the Western alliance. West could easily study the superior russian metallurgy and automation capabilities and sensors and reverse engineer them. But the critical component is knowledge transfer to Indian scientists. That could make work for West much easy .So Russia is working to neutralize such knowledge transfer which could be harmful to its national security in my opinion.

I know but that's worry some and not to forget the secretes and capabilities can be out.

That's what i was referring to.

No, its way above the level of ISI. :rolleyes:

Its a top notch job done perfectly only USA/Russia/china are the suspects.

So you means ISI is not at level of CIA or Russia's KGB......then why you peoples every time...blame on ISI for every matter happened in India.....even ISI frightened you peoples in your dreams..:omghaha:

this is isi involvement for sure

Yes good idea blame it on the ISI.

But we are damned good that we did that and got away with that. We must be having hundreds of James Bonds in our ISI.
Maybe we should make a movie out if it. It will be based on true events.

:coffee:

Yes good idea blame it on the ISI.

But we are damned good that we did that and got away with that. We must be having hundreds of James Bonds in our ISI.
Maybe we should make a movie out if it. It will be based on true events.

:coffee:

hmmm...not a bad idea

Back
Top Bottom