What's new

Deaths of India's top defense scientists and experts, a conspiracy???

I thought India had always been delayed by the Indians themselves.
The rise of India is not going to happen.

Apply some brain its not about being afraid, Russia don't want us to have fighter aircraft and MB tanks as till recently we were its largest importer. Its called business.

While china/US want to delay the rise of India. :rolleyes:

These deaths are no accident. Its the MO of the Anglo jews along with strange Terror bombings,heart attacks (induced by poison and technology)car/plane and train crashes. Remember the 2002 Karachi Sheraton blast? It killed the Frenchmen working on the Agosta project. No doubt the intent.

Didn't naxals whack a fairly senior level nuclear scientist in the red corridor (where incidentally, a lot of the reactors are)

Yes,thats where almost all of India's leading nuclearresearch institutes are situauted...:lol:...even Kolkata is naxal area according t Pakistani sources.....right?

lol US is Afraid of their 6th Gen LCA tejas
China is afraid of their 5th Gen Arjun
And Russia tried to so indian can buy more subs and carriers
Wet indian dreams Banda sakoon se mar be nei sakta =))

I heard that US tried to steal blue prints for those 'super mushkaks' Pakistan makes...is that true??

Yes,thats where almost all of India's leading nuclearresearch institutes are situauted...:lol:...even Kolkata is naxal area according t Pakistani sources.....right?

I heard that US tried to steal blue prints for those 'super mushkaks' Pakistan makes...is that true??
Yup they needed it for 7th Generation Ultra invisible jet Since Mushaks the 1st of its kind :D happy

epaper_img_1445481535.gif

Back
Top Bottom