What's new

'Death to Pakistan’; Nangarhar residents protest Pak artillery shelling

Are you justifying using rockets civilian population ? Are you high ? Its a act of war.

Bbc has already shown us who lied.

Also ,attacking Afghanistan like attacking Nepal , they can do nothing. You are talking about a country that survives on military aid.

Rrreeeeaaaallly? hmmmmmm

This somehow reminds me to India attacking Myanmar not too long ago. India 'attacks rebels in Myanmar' - BBC News

Pakistan hitting terrorist camps in Afghanistan has put Indians in misery and pain. I wonder why?

Unlike fake strikes.... true one speak for them selve ... u dont have to claim them
^^^^

Shelling on general public randomly with out any spefic target and you call it a real surgical strike ? IF indeed PA have done surgical strike against terrorist launching pad in afghanistan people won't be protesting on street. PA is in dire need of such protest from Afghan side to satisfy and to calm down it's own people and frankly they're really good at it. Over 100 people demised in shrine attack and very next day rangers killed 100's of terrorists on spefic targets what have stopped rangers to kill these animals before they went on killing spree. All of a sudden dear rangers came out from coma and performing their duties as a result 100's of terrorists sent to hell and a candy of border shelling pictures. Come on for the god sake.

Regards,
Jailer

Thats unfortunate we should try to avoid civilian pockets but Afghans shouldnot house bad hombres we should avoid shelling and go for more accurate options

Bomb them too . suicide bomber must be one of them .

Will you use that logic if India .
if india isso concerned about terrorism then start with their pm . :) situation in india .
Extremist Muslims = terrorist .
Sh!t eater filthy extremist hindus = nationalist .

Bbc literally stated India entered 2km into Pakistan, supported it with police , civilian confession.

But its humorous to see you compare Pakistan on the same level as Afghanistan.
Read that report again . bbbc questioned india :) .

Bomb them too . suicide bomber must be one of them .

if india isso concerned about terrorism then start with their pm . :) situation in india .
Extremist Muslims = terrorist .
Sh!t eater filthy extremist hindus = nationalist .

Read that report again . bbbc questioned india :) .

You exposed your born and bought up once again.

They are friends and family of the terrorists. All must be exterminated. They give shelter to people who attack Pakistan, feed them, give them money. They have blood of thousands of Pakistanis on their hands. Kill them all.

I totally agree with you. for god's sake, they are Muslims. We cannot even kill an innocent non-Muslim, no matter what. otherwise its same as setting off a bomb in the market full of women and children.
The good thing is that none has been killed. However the terrorists need to be punished and since Afghan govt is supporting them, Pakistan has to take this action although we should have taken it many many years ago but anyway it is good to see PA taking the initiative but I hope it does not turn out to be another knee jerk reaction but rather as well sought after policy decision to eliminate all the terrorist hideouts and we all stand by with our brave army and its leadership and I would request people refrain from cynicism and suspicions as those will help only our enemies. United we stand.
Long live Pakistan :pakistan:

As you dont considers animal's wastage as holy .

Brother I Request You Refrain From Religious Insults.Even I Don't Agree With Hindu Faith and Practices But Let's Show Some Respect.

Wo Hadith Yaad Rakho
"Tum Unke Khudaon Ko Jhoota Mat Bolna Kahin Aisa Na Ho Ke Wo Tumhare Sache Khuda Ko Jhoota Bol Dain"

Thank You

Read it again multiple locations , different villages. We attacked 4 launch pads in total ,Also we already stated it was a ground attack, the operation was carried out by the BSF not our gurkhas or commandos. The BFS has first hand experience in the terrain .
there are no details given in it that you attacked 4 launch pads

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom