What's new

Death to India - in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
A wonderful new Interview of Lt. Gen. Kuldip Singh Brar.

I started watching this late last night but fell asleep. Intend to complete it today.

Two Nobodies discussing a highly decorated Indian General ? Thanks, but No thanks.

We already have pdf for that. :lol:
it is not for you, you retard. it is for other readers to see that brar was no khalsa like he claims in your video

yes, agar atankwaad/alagwaad/deshatgardi etc doings

no much risk, though.. they're by far the most garish, in yo face, "dhinchak" of all Indians, Punjabis in general are like that but the Sikhs are the ultimate expression of it.. they'll rip your Bhawalpuri salafists a new one so quick nobody would even know wtf went down ;)

Gurkhas, Sikhs, Marathas, "madras" etc .. mashallah, kya zabardast regiments hai Indian Army ki
Sikhs are only good for intimidating vegans and their fellow punjabis of the sullay variety...beyond that they are a bunch of harmless and subdued cucks...

Sikhs are only good for intimidating vegans and their fellow punjabis of the sullay variety...beyond that they are a bunch of harmless and subdued cucks...
I'm not one for violence etc but tu bach ke rahio Sikhon se

also try not to pet a rattling snake if you ever come across one whilst hiking etc

Very intimidating, wild brawl erupts .....

Interesting choice of words by the newspaper.

Very intimidating, wild brawl erupts .....

Interesting choice of words by the newspaper.

The west needs their pet. Be it Muslim league or Taliban or khalistan.

That will never change.

The west needs their pet. Be it Muslim league or Taliban or khalistan.

That will never change.

I am not the one deciding if clash of civilisation is a western, northern, southern or eastern hemisphere.

Do you believe in Indian origins of the theory? Given India as a state practices it with her citizens so religiously.

I am not the one deciding if clash of civilisation is a western, northern, southern or eastern hemisphere.

Do you believe in Indian origins of the theory? Given India as a state practices it with her citizens so religiously.

Origin of divide and rule ?

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg
a46065c2a64c099c0dfd84943cbfa17d.gif

Origin of divide and rule ?

The caste system is the best example of divide and rule. No one knows when such a system was institutionalized but most know where it happened.

The caste system is the best example of divide and rule. No one knows when such a system was institutionalized but most know where it happened.

But we DO KNOW when the caste system was implemented and institutionalized.

It was in started from the census of the NWP in 1865; it continued to be a prominent part of the colonial census till 1931.

natural predisposition bhi ek cheez hota hai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom