What's new

Death to India - in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nihang Sikhs are the most hardcore

ye log itnay kattar hote hai, ki .. kasam se .. Sallafi, Wahhabi, Afghani, Talibaani .. ek nihangi akela hi sab ki paad dena.. Gurkha type pagal hotey hain ye bklwde, god damn psychos

Nihang Sikhs are the most hardcore

ye log itnay kattar hote hai, ki .. kasam se .. Sallafi, Wahhabi, Afghani, Talibaani .. ek nihangi akela hi sab ki paad dena.. Gurkha type pagal hotey hain ye bklwde, god damn psychos
But a tiny minority within Sikh community are as I described in my earlier post. Believe me that sardar is real. Even my pahadi (Himachali) friend, who is a great admirer of Sikhs, would exclaim, "Ye kaisa sardar hai!" Hee! Hee!

But a tiny minority within Sikh community are as I described in my earlier post. Believe me that sardar is real. Even my pahadi (Himachali) friend, who is a great admirer of Sikhs, would exclaim, "Ye kaisa sardar hai!" Hee! Hee!
nihang inki sookhi le legai, pagal log hai ye bklvdey

wahhabi/sallafgion ki bhi susu nikal denge ek second m..

nihang vs gurka would be a good contest.. normal hindu ya musalman ni tik sakta inke samne.. early elimination

But we DO KNOW when the caste system was implemented and institutionalized.

It was in started from the census of the NWP in 1865; it continued to be a prominent part of the colonial census till 1931.

In Australia it lasted well into the 80s.

In Australia it lasted well into the 80s.

In India "caste" is now part of the Constitution and will continue till the time someone has the courage to call out this fraud.

The title of this thread is not acceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom