What's new

Dear @The Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freedom of speech is guaranteed only against India and Indian members.

India is an enemy state so it doesn't count.

You can spew anti-Pakistan rhetoric on gangu forums. Not here unless you want your *** kicked.

You won't be allowed to show real face of our holy Iran here.
damn bitches.that was cold, lol!

Is Eagle shia ?
no idea.but my pal became shi and he goes around telling everyone that he is a momin & now jannah is a guarantee that he was now been given, we Sunnia are not gonna end up in a good place till we become Hussainis( whatever that means).

Criticizing Khomeini is not igniting sectarianism.
Reason is simple. There was no Khomeini before 1979, but shia were there.
So Khomeini is not integral part of Shia faith and can be criticized.
Same as Imam e Kaba and the entire Sunni Institution of Madressas and Ulema are openly criticized and even insulted.
So why Shia entities cannot be criticized and you have to hide behind Sectarinism, same as Jews hide behind anti semitism?

(Opening this new thread as you closed my thread where i ws quoting Khomeini's tweet, and a real one, not a made up one.)
Well everyone have affiliation. Some shias do support Iran some don't. Problem is you think every shia support Iran. Not everyone does. As for criticizing saudi arabia, UAE to give medals to modi it was not only shias but most sunni also criticize them.

There are 30% shias living in Kashmir while majority is of shia in gilgit area. We couldn't take out juloos or do azadari in india occupied kashmir. Azadi of kashmir is integral to shias. whether in iran, iraq, syria, yemen or pakistan. So lets not think for a moment that khamenai dont want kashmir to be independent.

Same as Imam e Kaba and the entire Sunni Institution of Madressas and Ulema are openly criticized and even insulted.
So why Shia entities cannot be criticized and you have to hide behind Sectarinism, same as Jews hide behind anti semitism?

(Opening this new thread as you closed my thread where i ws quoting Khomeini's tweet, and a real one, not a made up one.)
You are here by declared as "Wahabi Deobandi , Takfiri , Kharji" for calling Persian BS a BS.

Look at the narrative, a Pakistan based iran lover shared his narrative one day earlier than Major Gaurav Arya's propaganda page.

Screenshot_2019-09-26-13-54-22.png

Screenshot_2019-09-26-13-55-48.png

you are an old member and I am sure you know the right section for this kind of discussion.
And you think, this is some sort of Strategic nature discussion and you choose the right Section? Some of us really need to grow and stop playing so-called victim card like this.... let me share your own OP that I locked the thread with the closing point.... and if you are really interested to continue here, you will have to follow simple rules that makes this place more friendly, peaceful & equally available for everyone.... There was nothing to discuss on par of Streategic value rather a clear Sectarian provocative thread... your own words....

And this is from the "Spiritual leader" of Iran. (and wannabe Iranians in Pakistan)
But the amount of Hooha on this half arsed statement by Pakistani shia was epic

You see, you started a thread with strategic input and later turned out to be the real reason as why you did so. Eventually, you provoked a Sect living in Pakistan and very conveniently brought Religion/Sect into discussion that ignites anything as what is wished by adversary.

This thread is locked and will be moved to appropriate section after sometime when members become aware and hopefully, you understand the reason as well as will not repeat the same.

Regards,

Sectarian based discussion or Religious debate is not allowed for many reasons including the lack of intellect among most of the brains pretending to be some sort of scholars over internet. Furthermore, this is a Defence centric Forum so better to keep out Sec or Religious debate which can't be controlled in the end except that to shut down such threads or ban offenders. I will never like anyone to Mock or Insult Sunnis in the name of criticism. This kind of criticism is not about the general nature rather, involves Religion so that means, you are slowly moving towards the point that no Believer will ever wish or intend to do so.

Be it is Sectarian flaming/provocation/discussion or Racism; this platform is not available and this is last and final post to remind everyone about the same who think otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom