What's new

Dear Karachi, Learn From Punjab Govt What You Must

Does any one know that only 34% of Karachi is under sindh or city district govt?
More than 50% of Karachi is under control of military in the form of DHA, 5 different cantonment areas and two port authorities. Two site areas are other autonomous bodies.
Also if Mustafa kamal was so great why all roads made by him are destroyed in less than 8 years and road and flyovers built before that are in good condition.
How is that Green line bus being developed by federal govt is also delayed.
Karachi is big city and big city has big problems as there are strong pressure groups and stakeholders (which also includes military) which always creates hurdles. I will give example of recently renovated and widened Shahrai Faisal. One lane has been added on all of SF except for areas where military cantonment are. Faisal Base even continues to occupy two lanes of shahrai Faisal (which is THE busiest road of Pakistan) causing traffic jams of hours.
Blaming political parties is easy as they are incompetent but don't ignore the main problem.

Punjab spends from its own budget.
Karachi is a revenue collection center not the revenue generation center.
So you are saying you will open a centre to collect money but won't spent money on it. 3 new coal based power houses are developed in Punjab. All three import coal and Karachi resources, its ports are used, import duties are paid. All those ports are federally owned and no profits go to karachi. And this job is done by people who live in Karachi just to serve whole Pakistan putting pressure on its infrastructure. If Karachi provides service to whole of Pakistan then doesn't it deserves some extra share? Are you saying that you will screw it like a whore but won't invest money on it and move on to another one. Million of people from all over Pakistan come to Karachi for 6-8 months stint. They earn here and go to their areas to spend money. No one should have problem with it as Every Pakistani has right to work anywhere. But when allocating resources this should be considered.

Does any one know that only 34% of Karachi is under sindh or city district govt?
More than 50% of Karachi is under control of military in the form of DHA, 5 different cantonment areas and two port authorities. Two site areas are other autonomous bodies.
Also if Mustafa kamal was so great why all roads made by him are destroyed in less than 8 years and road and flyovers built before that are in good condition.

roads made in mustafa kamal's era are in excellent condition, im personal witness to them, i dont know which ones who are talking about but the ones i have travelled are in great condition with no potholes, the roads made prior to mustafa kamal in naimatullah khan's era in our locality wouldn't survive one day, the gutters would flow and wash it away the same day

i am from a locality where the roads were called moon surface, full of craters and holes.

-----------------------------------
Karachi must demand that what ever it earns 20% will be kept by the city,

Karachi will not ask for any money from the federal or provincial government, it can and has proven that it can govern itself very well if given a little bit of authority

Karachi should be separate and should have its own government

i voted for Karachi local elections and fully expected that mayor of karachi would be able to have powers and authority to improv the city, but shockingly he has no powers, it is clear as a daylight that Karachiites are being forced to be governed rather robbed by both federal and provincial governments

and after the census, i have lost all respect and credibility for the federal government, or any whatever ruling power in the country, Karachi must have an international neutral team which can conduct impartial census under the supervision of united nations, rigging census just clarifies that some sinister powerful people in islmabad dont wan to give any rights to the city not eve the rights of being counted as a human?

rigging census is just a loud and clear message they dont want karachi to even survive, they want to kill the city

One solution for Karachi is give entire city to Malik Riaz, he is as corrupt as they come but by God that guy knows how to build and Karachi needs infrastructure and plenty of it.

Bhai itna bara sehar hai.. the city can practically fund itself if it wasn't for the provincial and federal governments treating it as muhallay ki tawaif..

It's all in vein here as the decisions has been made somewhere else where ayan ali sitting beside someone.

One solution for Karachi is give entire city to Malik Riaz, he is as corrupt as they come but by God that guy knows how to build and Karachi needs infrastructure and plenty of it.

Bhai itna bara sehar hai.. the city can practically fund itself if it wasn't for the provincial and federal governments treating it as muhallay ki tawaif..

the entire behria icon is made on bin qasim park and the underpass of behria is also made using bin qasim land, what are you even talking about

all the gimmick this mafia guy does is to secure cheap plots to make millions nothing else

saw his scam of garbage cleaning first hand, it was a mere media stunt nothng else also on the call of zardari, he did it

this scum was going to occupy entire bin qasim park using corrupt zardari until mayor of karachi exposed him

if karachi is handed over to him, zardari would make billions of dollars and every inch of karachi land will be up for cheap grab for this mafia boss

roads made in mustafa kamal's era are in excellent condition, im personal witness to them, i dont know which ones who are talking about but the ones i have travelled are in great condition with no potholes, the roads made prior to mustafa kamal in naimatullah khan's era in our locality wouldn't survive one day, the gutters would flow and wash it away the same day
Typical reply from a mqm fan boy for whom mustafa kamal is an angle whereas naimatullah is a vilain.
Mustafa kamal did good things dor the city but he looted too much. His business empire in dubai and malaysia. Whereas naimatullah still resides where he used to live through out his life.

Karachi earns peanuts. It is actually the institutions set up by federal gov through whom this revenue is generated.

None of these are set up by karachi local gov or si.dh gov.

i voted for Karachi local elections and fully expected that mayor of karachi would be able to have powers and authority to improv the city, but shockingly he has no powers,
This idiot mayor has almost more or less the same authority that mayors of lahore ,pindi ,faisalabad or any other big city of Pakistan has.
But he is the only one Who is doing randi rona for the last 2 years.
This idiot mayor is the one who is the chief architect of may 12 massacre.

it is clear as a daylight that Karachiites are being forced to be governed rather robbed by both federal and provincial governments
Mqm and ppp are already raping karachities for the last three decades. And karachities loves to be raped by mqm and ppp again and again.
Karachities dont need any one else for raping them.

and after the census, i have lost all respect and credibility for the federal government, or any whatever ruling power in the country.
Who cares about your bull shit credibility.

Karachi must have an international neutral team which can conduct impartial census under the supervision of united nations, rigging census just clarifies that some sinister powerful people in islmabad dont wan to give any rights to the city not eve the rights of being counted as a human?
UNO for census. The mqm fan boys wont even trust if angels are sent by god to conduct census. Come to real world and face the hard fact of 16 million population.
rigging census is just a loud and clear message they dont want karachi to even survive, they want to kill the city
Mqm and its fan boy like you are already killing karachities for the last 3 decades.
The worshippers of London based fat pig will keep on crying. So keep on crying.

Karachi earns peanuts. It is actually the institutions set up by federal gov through whom this revenue is generated.

None of these are set up by karachi local gov or si.dh gov.

even if Karachi earns peanuts, we only demand 20% of the revenue generated by the city and not one penny from Lahore or any other city's resource?

i hope its okay

Kia chu+!@ thread hai ... 8C kuddu ka pata nahin hai aur comparison kernay chalay hain ... 69% revenue lay ker kha gaye aur jis kay khaye hain ousay hi sikha rahay hain bhayee wah ... aisi chay bakwas per baray buzurg kehtay hain "Na Jhant na Jhengur Daria main Khut Khut" ...

i am from a locality where the roads were called moon surface, full of craters and holes.

-----------------------------------

Karachi will not ask for any money from the federal or provincial government, it can and has proven that it can govern itself very well if given a little bit of authority

Karachi should be separate and should have its own government

i voted for Karachi local elections and fully expected that mayor of karachi would be able to have powers and authority to improv the city, but shockingly he has no powers, it is clear as a daylight that Karachiites are being forced to be governed rather robbed by both federal and provincial governments

and after the census, i have lost all respect and credibility for the federal government, or any whatever ruling power in the country, Karachi must have an international neutral team which can conduct impartial census under the supervision of united nations, rigging census just clarifies that some sinister powerful people in islmabad dont wan to give any rights to the city not eve the rights of being counted as a human?

Karachi doesn't earn much otherwise 60% of Karachites will not live in slums.

reece.jpg

Karachi doesn't earn much otherwise 60% of Karachites will not live in slums.

reece.jpg

Karachi people can afford to eat beef instead of donkey so situation is still better than rest of the country

Back
Top Bottom