What's new

Dear Karachi, Learn From Punjab Govt What You Must

Free Karachi from MQM first to make it great again further C.M Punjab spent 70% of whole Punjab's budget in Lahore only.

lies spread by PTI, should go visit Punjab sometime, start from south and go all the way up...you will learn a lot about Pakistan too

lies spread by PTI, should go visit Punjab sometime, start from south and go all the way up...you will learn a lot about Pakistan too
Last time I visited Lahore and my village also in between lots of small cities I saw Lahore is 10000 better then nearby cities even they don't have clean water to drink, everybody is saying PMLN spent whole budget only in Lahore and neglect rest of the Punjab.

Last time I visited Lahore and my village also in between lots of small cities I saw Lahore is 10000 better then nearby cities even they don't have clean water to drink, everybody is saying PMLN spent whole budget only in Lahore and neglect rest of the Punjab.

Last time I visited Pakistan, started from Karachi, then Lahore and Pindi, then to Talagang (most people even in Punjab dont know that city exists) and then to my fahter's village (his birth place)...yes there is difinitly a difference between Lahore and Pindi and between Talagang and the village (here people help thenself with clean drinking water and garbage collection and sewage) ...but here we are comparing Sind with Punjab.

Mustafa Kamaal cashed what Naimat-ullah did, Check the facts.

Naimat ullah was equally good, but at the same time u cannot takeaway the credit from Mustafa Kamal.

all credit goes to sharifs / PML-N for making punjab what it is today :tup::tup: to them !!! Khi is a dump there are no roads , no sewage / waste management , excessive load shedding , very high crime rate any and every thing which a metropolis must have doesn't exist in the city .. the city is treated like a rundi by every one

Boss why blame other's ? MQM and only MQM is 100% responsible for the misery of karachi and its citizen's, soon after the departure of Musharraf the era of loot and plunder begin with Zardari in president house and corrupt PPP in charge of sindh government, both MQM and PPP have made money by filling their pockets with the funds being provided to them for the development of karachi, is hamaam main sirf 2 (Altaf & Zardari) log thay and unfortunately woh dono hi nungay niklay.

Difference is Shahbaz Sharif.Put him as Sindh CM he will deliver it their also.He is a honest Man.

Please have mercy on us, we dont want him here u can keep him in Punjab thankyou.
You must be scared because he is also popular for encounter of bad guys.Well I also live in Karachi.
that's why I want him in Sindh...

You must be scared because he is also popular for encounter of bad guys.Well I also live in Karachi.
that's why I want him in Sindh...
Living in Karachi with picture of Indian jet as dp... kisi aur ko topi pehna lulloo :lol::lol:

Why its "Dear Karachi" not "Dear Sindh"?.......Urduspeakers have to respect the fact that Karachi is one of the city of Sindh province
We respect whole Pakistan but do you respect us? The topic is Karachi here not Sindh check the thread title to confirm and don't try to play ethic card here

Living in Karachi with picture of Indian jet as dp... kisi aur ko topi pehna lulloo :lol::lol:
This is Chinese J10B my friend
2313171538_c4d9ce2ffb_o.jpg

http://indiandefence.com/threads/chinaas-j-10b-fighter-to-pak-worries-india.9775/

Karachi ka kuch bhi nahi hosakta kyun ke Bhutto ab bhi zinda hai
Mar ga-e awaam par Bhutto ab bhi zinda hai. GA Bhutto

Naimat ullah was equally good, but at the same time u cannot takeaway the credit from Mustafa Kamal.

Boss why blame other's ? MQM and only MQM is 100% responsible for the misery of karachi and its citizen's, soon after the departure of Musharraf the era of loot and plunder begin with Zardari in president house and corrupt PPP in charge of sindh government, both MQM and PPP have made money by filling their pockets with the funds being provided to them for the development of karachi, is hamaam main sirf 2 (Altaf & Zardari) log thay and unfortunately woh dono hi nungay niklay.

as i said khi is treated like a rundi by all groups , organisations and political parties

Back
Top Bottom