What's new

Dear India, you have been warned.

you are making a fool out of yourself , i asked for a Genuine source ... please give me the source .. not the laughing emoticons cause it only makes you look stupid ..

Bro, jo apne strategic policy par stand nahe kar sakte unka kuch nahe ho sakta.

Atleast India accept Mukhti Bahini and LTTE. But you. Facepalm.

Give me credible source that India was behind Mukti Bahini, LTTE and even behind current situation of Pakistan. Dumb Pakistanis. :rofl:

where in your dream or Bollywood movies ?

Lol, just check the Indian insurgencies operations, the world is far bigger place than you think of.

Thank god I never watched lollywood movies.

As if you are prepared to face a equal but opposite response back. We have seen your year long army standing on the boarder and not having a shred of courage to act. Fresh your memory of standoff and thump some chest in your own honor.
we are ready and been working hardand hoping for the best but prepairing for the worst

as for owr army well you should know that same army made you loose half your nation and killed infiltrators like fleeing rats in kargill dont use those tactiks on me

and guess what we are already punishing you at your own game which your establishment played with us just becuase USA and west & china was supporting you back then but now look at who is supporting you and why you fing yourself in this situation we wont show any mercy or remose this time and none of your easterwhile (birader islamik mulks, friends not masters or all weather friends ) are going to save you rather all of them will indulge in your suffrening when the time comes .... fear that day

well you should know that same army made you loose half your nation and killed infiltrators like fleeing rats in kargill dont use those tactiks on me

and guess what we are already punishing you at your own game which your establishment played with us just becuase USA and west & china was supporting you back then but now look at who is supporting you and why you fing yourself in this situation we wont show any mercy or remose this time and none of your easterwhile (birader islamik mulks, friends not masters or all weather friends ) are going to save you rather all of them will indulge in your suffrening when the time comes .... fear that day

No we never forget your army's real strength, the covert op. You never talk about head-on fight in 65? Feel humiliated mentioning that? Kargil? You have lost top peak to Pakistan as a result - despite the fact your country went seeking help from tiny bit country called Israel; you must be so proud on your achievements there.

Bro, jo apne strategic policy par stand nahe kar sakte unka kuch nahe ho sakta.

Atleast India accept Mukhti Bahini and LTTE. But you. Facepalm.

Give me credible source that India was behind Mukti Bahini, LTTE and even behind current situation of Pakistan. Dumb Pakistanis. :rofl:

another post with nothing new ? made a claim that we have this 1000 cut policy ,so i asked for a Source , and yet you are here failed to post a single source , crying like Always, changing topics , running here there ..

i repeat my Question " please provide a source where it says we have the policy to hurt India with 1000 cuts " ?

Lol, just check the Indian insurgencies operations, the world is far bigger place than you think of.

Thank god I never watched lollywood movies.

yeah what operation ? against some University kids of Kashmir ? hoisting the flag of Pakistan , Singing the National Anthem of Pakistan , shouting Pakistan Zindabad , twisting their arms in cover of thousands of Army stationed in Kashmir , lolz
so much for been a hero ..

and no body ask you to watch lollywood movies ...

No we never forget your army's real strength, the covert op. You never talk about head-on fight in 65? Feel humiliated mentioning that? Kargil? You have lost top peak to Pakistan as a result - despite the fact your country went seeking help from tiny bit country called Israel; you must be so proud on your achievements there.
he he he any army uses any tactik to get the job done your army started it by sending commandoes into indian territorry by giving them extra guns inratio of 1:3 to start a rebelion but owr response was so massive that even USA showed you there back ever thought why :azn:

and your Ayub Khanand Z A bhutto had to run to USSR(tashkent declration) for help :haha:

and some how your army just saved your lahore some how and now are behaving like victors :sarcastic:

another post with nothing new ? made a claim that we have this 1000 cut policy ,so i asked for a Source , and yet you are here failed to post a single source , crying like Always, changing topics , running here there ..

i repeat my Question " please provide a source where it says we have the policy to hurt India with 1000 cuts " ?
I repeat my question please provide a "credible" source which says India is behind Pakistan current situation on which this whole thread based.

yeah what operation ? against some University kids of Kashmir ? hoisting the flag of Pakistan , Singing the National Anthem of Pakistan , shouting Pakistan Zindabad , twisting their arms in cover of thousands of Army stationed in Kashmir , lolz
so much for been a hero ..

and no body ask you to watch lollywood movies ...
Dont be so much pathetic, just check on internet,

oos time tum amrika ki godi mai baithe the.....we had some economic interest....abhi karke dekho wo scence dubara ...amrika najdeek bhi nahi aayega

We never banked on America for our strength, rather we trusted upon them and they back-stabbed. For you, we alone are sufficient - but it is not matter of you vs us. Indian RAW is responsible for direct terrorism in Pakistan, in Baluchistan and FATA and your own Manmohan had accepted to include Baluchistan in a joint statement. So your country has accepted its involvement itself on diplomatic grounds. What are you trying to defend here?

he he he any army uses any tactik to get the job done your army started it by sending commandoes into indian territorry by giving them extra guns inratio of 1:3 to start a rebelion but owr response was so massive that even USA showed you there back ever thought why :azn:

and your Ayub Khanand Z A bhutto had to run to USSR(tashkent declration) for help :haha:

and some how your army just saved your lahore some how and now are behaving like victors :sarcastic:

Who's PM died when he went to some country for help? Read some history and you will be delighted to know about your "success stories". In 65, India got its teeth broken - we defended our homeland against Indian designs and we are happy for being victorious and defeating India there. Yes we are Proud of that moment and still Celebrate 6th September as National Holiday ;)

I repeat my question please provide a "credible" source which says India is behind Pakistan current situation on which this whole thread based.

Dont be so much pathetic, just check on internet,

what a great loser you are like your other Countrymen ...
first start with something , and failed to provide any source lolz , Pathetic ... but there is nothing much to do its in your gen lolz

what a great loser you are like your other Countrymen ...
first start with something , and failed to provide any source lolz , Pathetic ... but there is nothing much to do its in your gen lolz
I am bloody great looser. But your country is much bigger looser. :rofl:

You providing sources for current mess? I know this is over your mind to ask things which is conman sense.

We never banked on America for our strength, rather we trusted upon them and they back-stabbed. For you, we alone are sufficient - but it is not matter of you vs us. Indian RAW is responsible for direct terrorism in Pakistan, in Baluchistan and FATA and your own Manmohan had accepted to include Baluchistan in a joint statement. So your country has accepted its involvement itself on diplomatic grounds. What are you trying to defend here?
well if that is the case why pakistanies on this forum and various news talk shows keep repeating that USA betrayed you in 1965 & specially in 1971 like USSR did for india ?

if your convinced RAW is involved in your nation what is stopping you from exposing RAW tell me when was the last time a hindu or RAW terrorist blew himself in a pakistani town/village/city ?

as for manmohan even musharraf and many other pakistanies have agreed that they used strategik assets against india in past and even confessed and boasted that they made taliban and defeted USSR & USA

we are not defnding anything but trying to put some sense into your way of thinking before your establishment does something silly again and then whole pakistani nation has to pay for it ....hope i have hurt no egors here cheersmate

Pakistanis

803e86052f46b83569a8942c976057b9.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom