What's new

Dear India, you have been warned.

But they were not warnings...

These are larger JPEGs and GIFs... hence the amount of warning and the expected scariness should have to hit atleast room roof high.

Then Thread starter will bring more pics and it hits sky high.

Indian better be safe, disable graphics in web browser so that you dont get afraid.

Its very graphical for feeble minds.

Agreed also If we continue this what can the Pakistanis even do

Its not just terrorists, media houses like Geo should also be taken to task.
You really didn't got the point of forum our people have died MQM and TTP and BLA were supported by RAW its time to take revenge not cry on forums

Its not just terrorists, media houses like Geo should also be taken to task.
You really didn't got the point of forum our people have died MQM and TTP and BLA were supported by RAW its time to take revenge not cry on forums

Better than to get excited and making threads on JPEG'S.
Threatening the sovereign nation via JPEG's.
I guess we should just stick to cartoons like many of your country fellows resort to.

modi%20hitler%20cartoon(4).jpg

You don't understand sarcasm. Do you???
If Indo-Pak war is inevitable then let 'em declare war. But the million dollar question is "would they??".

My previous post on this thread got deleted which said this thread was of poor quality. So I refrained from posting on this thread any further, and decided to add fuel to fire. Any problem?

It seems that all of us were lacking for entertainment; so the OP conjured up this thread..... sigh.

ok fine i respect your patriotism

as for recovery of arms well most terrorists use AK47s and RPGs does that means russia is behing all the terrorism in the world ?

well if they are RAW agents prosecute them as for RAW well Pakistan used very trick in the book to inflict pain on india and Indians so why worry when India has come into payback mode ?

What is talk of "most terrorists" here? I am telling you terrorists were using Indian Weapons. They are recovered from Terrorists and MQM offices again in recently.

Yup, you hate it only when it happens to you in India. Ask us who have seen decades of your love in Pakistan.

What is talk of "most terrorists" here? I am telling you terrorists were using Indian Weapons. They are recovered from Terrorists and MQM offices again in recently.

Yup, you hate it only when it happens to you in India. Ask us who have seen decades of your love in Pakistan.
well MQM is a pkaistani political party and whats its doing in karachi is issue of pakistani security appratus to stop it if you cant control your own problems how is its indias fault ?

wasnt the perpetrators of kandhar hijak got refuge in pakistan ?

dint the taliban commanders made anty india speeches and coducted high level media briefings in 5 star hotels of islamabad ?

wasnt the perpetrators of mumbai massacrre came from karachi andthere are audio transcriptsavilable where handlers wereguiding these terrorists wia satlite phonesfromsafe houses in pakistan ?

what did dawood gillani/richard coleman headley told about his job for mumbai massacrre to US court ?

why is dawood ibrahim the main accused of 1993 mumbai blasts given security and refuge in pakistan bynone other than ISI ?

wasnt OBL found hidding in a garrison town of abbotabad in pakistan ?

wasnt all the top brass of AQ recovered hiding in big cities of pakistan ?

isnt pakistan supporting hurriyat ?

is all those indias fault ?

well your establishment did every thing possible to hurt indians and indian interests why cry when we use your own fault lines to payback the game you always played on us ?

we are also suffrening from contant agression on all fronts from pakistan ever since 1948 what do you want us to do keep quite and let you play your games on us as always .......wake up there is a limit and owr patience is running dry stop it before its too late otherwise .........

If Indian leadership can see the writing on the wall or not will make the difference between the age of peace or war. It's time, Pakistan will have to take the battle to enemy's bedroom.
hi,
Just wondering what kind of war Pakistani leadership is trying to take to our Bedroom?

Vomit from pakistan circles are more aggressive post Xi's visit. Is this part of bigger conspiracy towards India? Are they preparing any ground before Modi's visit to China?

Back
Top Bottom