What's new

Dear India, you have been warned.

same US Personel have even testified before US congress that pakistan is paying a double game with USA on WOT
I was talking about him . And this was not too far away .
India supporting "Terrorists" in Afghanistan against Pakistan
and thus US isusing drones to kill whome it wishes despite apprehensions and protests of pakistan where pakistani parliament evern declared US drone strikes as criminal and illeagel but did they stop if now ever wonderred why ?
Completely off topic . Our politicians are can't say anything to the US , enough said . Things are in line now .
what is taliban and other such wahabbi leaning owt fits are basicallicreation of your own security appratus with funding from saudies and wepons training from USA against USSR which later pakistani establishment used as a foriegn policy tool and startegik assets but as they say if you rear snakes in your backyard to harm your naighbour one day same snakes will kill you and thats whats happening in pakistan but since your establishment cant control them they are wenting owt there frustation by putting all blame on india and RAW
I can come up with loads of theories too . Provide proof . It's not as simple as it sounds .

Could Pakistan sustain a war for 5 days, i mean Conventional and not Dorval's War ?

India cannot allow itself to fall into their trap, economic growth above all else, invest whatever needs to be invested in ensuring Paksitan doesn't get what it wants.

I hope that is the case but we must keep our powder dry
and the sword sharp

The intelligence agencies work 24/7 to prevent such things but
given the huge coastline and land borders ; we have our tough task cut out

Wrong , if i'm not wrong one of the US personal had said in past that India was using Afghanistan as a proxy against Pakistan . And this was recent . don't know where you got that "US denied ..."

They were a side-effect of past engagements . Somewhat financed by stupid mullahs . Mistakes our's accepted . But in recent times it's quite clear RAW has been helping them a lot , financially and in other ways too .

Afghanistan is always supposed to be proxy. But still Afghani Taliban or Haqqani network was never our proxy. We supported Karzai and he was supportive of Indian concerns. We spied from there, yes. But spying can never be equated to terrorism.

India do not have a never ending source of resource to fund brainwashed idiots. Its in our interests to see terrorism defeated. We are not Arabs to fund construction of Mosques or pay Mullah's . I hardly doubts idiots will get money from a Hindu to bomb their Muslim country.

Clear ur mess. Come with proof.

I hope that is the case but we must keep our powder dry
and the sword sharp
This goes without saying but no matter how prepared India is a war will be disastrous for India. When Pakistan loses the conventional war they will still have won strategically as their goal of undermining India's economic growth will have been accomplished.

The intelligence agencies work 24/7 to prevent such things but
No doubt, recent examples have highlighted this very well.

given the huge coastline and land borders ; we have our tough task cut out

This is loser talk bro, already setting yourself up for failure. Yes the challenge is immense but the relevant agencies MUST be successful no matter how daunting the task- there are no two ways about it, the stakes are too high now.

This is a defining age for India, they either take off into the stratosphere or remain in the dirt with the rest of South Asia. Don't let the latter happen.

Afghanistan is always supposed to be proxy. But still Afghani Taliban or Haqqani network was never our proxy.
Americas proxies .
We supported Karzai and he was supportive of Indian concerns. We spied from there, yes. But spying can never be equated to terrorism.
How delusional are you going to get . Spying ? everyone uses proxies , including Russia , US etc , etc . RAW isn't a saint organization . Everyone finances proxies . Like India did in Bangladesh against us . It's no rocket science , all logical .
I hardly doubts idiots will get money from a Hindu to bomb their Muslim country.
They are brainwashed idiots . They can't be called Muslims , they have come in contradiction with basic teachings of Islam . They are mercenaries . They will take money from anyone .

This is a defining age for India, they either take off into the stratosphere or remain in the dirt with the rest of South Asia. Don't let the latter happen.

Wars are always the last resort but you cannot live on the enemy's goodwill or
expect good behaviour from the enemy

Let me tell you one thing ; this country has really changed
It will not take any more nonsense

If they hurt us we will Hit back ; let there be no doubt about it

And they also KNOW it

@Abingdonboy

Doctrine of graduated escalation - The Hindu

Mr. Modi is clearly signalling that India’s response to the Pakistani strategy to inflict death by a thousand cuts will no longer be survival by a thousand bandages, but punitive so as to bolster deterrence and mend conduct. Given that the “do nothing” approach allowed India to be continually gored, prudent gradualism has been a long time coming.

Let me tell you one thing ; this country has really changed
It will not take any more nonsense

I have no doubt about this.

And they also KNOW it

And this is exactly what makes this entire situation so dangerous because war would play right into their hands and be PRECISELY WHAT THEY WANT.

A conventional war is always going to be won by India- there are no two ways about that and they know this. But their objective is not to win a war but to strategically limit India's rise and they would be successful in doing this no matter what the second the first shot is fired in anger.

This is the nation whose leaders were willing to let their people eat grass so as to seek parity (in the nuclear domain) with India, they are pathologically driven to "contain" India and a conflict of this scale would be doing just that.

India would win the war but lose the overall conflict.

Ultimately India is set to leave these clowns in the distance if it carries on its current path, it cannot allow itself to be deterred or diverted- invest HEAVILY in homeland security and defence to ensure the next decade is conflict free and India has won, there is NOTHING Pakistan will be able to do then. Like I have said, right now is the most critical stage- a f*ck up now and it is pretty much over for India, another generation of Indians will be subjected to until misery, another few decades will pass without India achieving its potential- do you want that?

Modi, Doval and to a lesser extent Parrikar are almost perfect for the current situation BUT there is always a risk and they need to work tirelessly to making this as close to nil as possible.

You are free to think like that if it fills up your top cup. We lost half of our country to Muktis and it was done by you. Now you are after the other half. This time either we will cease to exist or you will.
I bet on the first one.... Because its higher probability you will cease to exist because of your internal problems not because of India. India is just a name you use to fear your own civilians and try to bring order to your stuff.

I think Pakistan had enough

Time to start a real shyt.its been three month no major drama. No 100s killer bomb blast or major killing of soldiers.

This is the problem with Pakistan they just can't digest peace. Or at least the kids on forum.

They know they can't afford a war. Not capable financially emotionally socially politically. So now they try n scare with terror attack accusing others for their failure.

Your society and country need to change. Religion politics economy defence every thing is messed up. Talk of peace not war. You can yield unbelievable result.

You lost Kashmir cause for this terror u caused. Kashmir is out of your hand you know it too.

You lost afghan

You lost kabile area

You lost Bloch( certain population)

Your country is in mess.

Build your economy for 30 year and then talk big. Right now you seem like an ant with knife trying to kill a leopard.

@Abingdonboy

Doctrine of graduated escalation - The Hindu

Mr. Modi is clearly signalling that India’s response to the Pakistani strategy to inflict death by a thousand cuts will no longer be survival by a thousand bandages, but punitive so as to bolster deterrence and mend conduct. Given that the “do nothing” approach allowed India to be continually gored, prudent gradualism has been a long time coming.
The best thing India could possibly do in a situation where it has been attacked is to hit THEIR economy, not allow India's economy to be hurt by such a misadventure. And by that I mean enforcing an economic blockade and isolating Pakistan on the global stage, India would be well within its rights to do so, the US and the Western world would stand by it and even China would be unlikely to come to Pakistan's aid in such a situation.

This is how intelligent people would react, don't allow the typical emotionally blinded politics to play out. To his credit Dr MMS (and Vajpayee) showed how to do this, Modi should take this to another level.

Back
Top Bottom