What's new

Dear India, you have been warned.

well MQM is a pkaistani political party and whats its doing in karachi is issue of pakistani security appratus to stop it if you cant control your own problems how is its indias fault ?

MQM is political party but its terrorists are not who after arrest have admitted their RAW connections. There is another one who just accepted this few days back.
wasnt the perpetrators of kandhar hijak got refuge in pakistan ?

dint the taliban commanders made anty india speeches and coducted high level media briefings in 5 star hotels of islamabad ?

wasnt the perpetrators of mumbai massacrre came from karachi andthere are audio transcriptsavilable where handlers wereguiding these terrorists wia satlite phonesfromsafe houses in pakistan ?

what did dawood gillani/richard coleman headley told about his job for mumbai massacrre to US court ?

why is dawood ibrahim the main accused of 1993 mumbai blasts given security and refuge in pakistan bynone other than ISI ?

wasnt OBL found hidding in a garrison town of abbotabad in pakistan ?

wasnt all the top brass of AQ recovered hiding in big cities of pakistan ?

isnt pakistan supporting hurriyat ?

is all those indias fault ?

well your establishment did every thing possible to hurt indians and indian interests why cry when we use your own fault lines to payback the game you always played on us ?

we are also suffrening from contant agression on all fronts from pakistan ever since 1948 what do you want us to do keep quite and let you play your games on us as always .......wake up there is a limit and owr patience is running dry stop it before its too late otherwise .........

Without cutting short of single of those and assuming all allegations are true and facts, they still doesn't permit India to back terrorism, support terrorism or provide them your ammunition to fight against people or territory of Pakistan. If you cannot get it, you are just being Indian.

MQM is political party but its terrorists are not who after arrest have admitted their RAW connections. There is another one who just accepted this few days back.

Without cutting short of single of those and assuming all allegations are true and facts, they still doesn't permit India to back terrorism, support terrorism or provide them your ammunition to fight against people or territory of Pakistan. If you cannot get it, you are just being Indian.
O Hello Mr MQM is not a party its a Mafia every target killer and bhatta taker has taken name of entire MQM leadership a party who doesn't have any non criminal

I will tell the government to stop pixel war because i dont like JPEGs of pdf..Done.

Will send mail tommorow itself.
India need to device some fifth gen radar evading jpg.

And 155 mm gif

And 50000 ton bmp

There are different types of indians:

There are those who cheer and gloat over the fact, that india is killing innocent civilians by training and supporting terrorism in the neighboring countries.

Then there are those who might not cheer, but are not sad either. They deny everything about indian terrorism. Even the FACT that india has been training terrorists like LTTE, Mukti Bahini etc. for a long time. For them everything happening in india is ISI's fault. Even of all the false flag operations such as Samjhota, Malegaon etc.

But I have yet to see any indians who actually disapprove indian terrorism and are ready to confront the extremists in their govt so that South Asia can finally have peace in the region.

What is wrong with indians?

O Hello Mr MQM is not a party its a Mafia every target killer and bhatta taker has taken name of entire MQM leadership a party who doesn't have any non criminal

"Party" includes voters. Not everybody would be a terrorist in the party but who doesn't know its leadership is criminal and terrorist of black category.

There are different types of indians:

There are those who cheer and gloat over the fact, that india is killing innocent civilians by training and supporting terrorism in the neighboring countries.

Then there are those who might not cheer, but are not sad either. They deny everything about indian terrorism. Even the FACT that india has been training terrorists like LTTE, Mukti Bahini etc. for a long time. For them everything happening in india is ISI's fault. Even of all the false flag operations such as Samjhota, Malegaon etc.

But I have yet to see any indians who actually disapprove indian terrorism and are ready to confront the extremists in their govt so that South Asia can finally have peace in the region.

What is wrong with indians?

Srsly you don't know anything aboutnus

THAT CURRENCY WAS locally produced by the Best intelligence Agency in the world. Also let no one deceive u that ur establishment can actually show the middle finger to House of saud !
Really .......so the dumb fks Money exchange didnt exactly realoze they were trading thousands and thousands of US dollars for fake currency notes?......rhats one great logic you got there my friend......

Typically, for at least in my life, i have never seen this much consensus between the civilian and military establishments on India. Indians can't be blamed for believing in 'India unites Pakistan' myth, however what 'i' see coming is a possible period of hostilities. India has done its best to destroy Pakistan through covert proxies, and now a confident Pakistan, wants to pay back. If there are no saner heads around, it wont be long before we find ourselves in a state of direct war.

Amazing how you twist the narrative to suggest that India has been the aggressor all along, by doing its best to destroy Pakistan while the 'saintly' Pakistan merely looked on and only now as a retaliation, wanting to pay back!

And regarding the threat of direct war, I trust Pakistani army not to start the "direct war" than any saner head. Because Pakistani Army knows better than to start direct war with India!

The fight is supposedly taken into bedroom as per OP.

Better build bunkers underground and try stay safe.

No internet connections recommended in mobile or laptops as these JPEGs and GIFs may find a way to sneek in and scare the hell outta you.

These are hard times. Its the attack of the Photos.

How about a JPEG of a bedroom?

chinese-style-bedroom-awesome-decoration-2-on-home-architecture-design-ideas.jpg

I'm watching you Sparky. Don't let me down.

Typically, for at least in my life, i have never seen this much consensus between the civilian and military establishments on India. Indians can't be blamed for believing in 'India unites Pakistan' myth, however what 'i' see coming is a possible period of hostilities. India has done its best to destroy Pakistan through covert proxies, and now a confident Pakistan, wants to pay back. If there are no saner heads around, it wont be long before we find ourselves in a state of direct war.
Confident Pakistan...........Where you are getting these type of news your army is fighting in 50% of your country to take control and you are providing us masala post from your dream. Next Army is going in Baluchistan to take matter in their own hand and bring some peace and you want to involve India at this time. Really you are a MOD but your post shows that you are a confused nationalist who is making false bravado claim to suit your ego and nothing else.:what::what:

Back
Top Bottom