What's new

Dear India, you have been warned.

There are different types of indians:

There are those who cheer and gloat over the fact, that india is killing innocent civilians by training and supporting terrorism in the neighboring countries.

Then there are those who might not cheer, but are not sad either. They deny everything about indian terrorism. Even the FACT that india has been training terrorists like LTTE, Mukti Bahini etc. for a long time. For them everything happening in india is ISI's fault. Even of all the false flag operations such as Samjhota, Malegaon etc.

But I have yet to see any indians who actually disapprove indian terrorism and are ready to confront the extremists in their govt so that South Asia can finally have peace in the region.

What is wrong with indians?

And Pakistan must be full of saints, 100%!!

At least the Indians didn't laugh and ridicule at Peshawar massacre and try to blame that massacre as a False Flag op by Pakistan Army itself!

Just go back to reports of Mumbai, 2008 in which your compatriots not only ridiculed Indian security agencies for taking so long to control, they also went on to blame Indian establishment to have staged a false flag operation - despite clear evidences about Pakistan's involvement. Not just that! In this very own PDF, many of your compatriots threaten another Mumbai-like incident on India again and again!

Americas proxies .

How delusional are you going to get . Spying ? everyone uses proxies , including Russia , US etc , etc . RAW isn't a saint organization . Everyone finances proxies . Like India did in Bangladesh against us . It's no rocket science , all logical .

They are brainwashed idiots . They can't be called Muslims , they have come in contradiction with basic teachings of Islam . They are mercenaries . They will take money from anyone .

1. American Proxies? Lol. Its Pakistani self denial. The last time I saw Afghani Taliban fights with USA.

2. Ok RAW isnt saint. We use proxies.

3. They are brainwashed to an extent that they wont hesitate to kill any non muslim even shia or ahemdi. Forget it. Another Self denial . Those arent going to help.

If ur country have guts say no to Wahhabbi money, and see the transformation.

You will know the language we talk in really very soon
You are the biggest fu$ked up troll i have seen on PDF..................shameless creature:hitwall::hitwall:

wah language? from what i can see India is all bark and no bite at all so calm your tits and go drink a Lipton chai.
Here comes a cabbie in Cannada with its tail up.............:-):-)

Confident Pakistan...........Where you are getting these type of news your army is fighting in 50% of your country to take control and you are providing us masala post from your dream. Next Army is going in Baluchistan to take matter in their own hand and bring some peace and you want to involve India at this time. Really you are a MOD but your post shows that you are a confused nationalist who is making false bravado claim to suit your ego and nothing else.:what::what:
You indians are just like kids who shout loudly before being tracked by stick on their back.your air force lack planes to train your pilots and you are gonna feel the wrath of shaheens.you will soon be pushed back from kashmir hyderabad and all muslim territories you have captured.we felt mercy upon you and you are overreacting.very soon i repeat you dumb very soon.be ready.

You indians are just like kids who shout loudly before being tracked by stick on their back.your air force lack planes to train your pilots and you are gonna feel the wrath of shaheens.you will soon be pushed back from kashmir hyderabad and all muslim territories you have captured.we felt mercy upon you and you are overreacting.very soon i repeat you dumb very soon.be ready.
As I said soon after ttp bla mqm...may I add secular and liberal Pakistanis...and may be minorities...ahmadiyas and shias too..soon after that it will be Indians who will pay the price when Pakistan pounces on weak India.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::P

As I said soon after ttp bla mqm...may I add secular and liberal Pakistanis...and may be minorities...ahmadiyas and shias too..soon after that it will be Indians who will pay the price when Pakistan pounces on weak India.
Whether we are shia or sunni we are pakistani and especially against a foe like you we are never going to get separated into sects.and beleive me pak army is the pure islamic institution where all shias or sunnis say prayers behind one imam.that is our victory against you funding for srctarian pakistan.we will wipe you out of the map with your idols ...be ready

Whether we are shia or sunni we are pakistani and especially against a foe like you we are never going to get separated into sects.and beleive me pak army is the pure islamic institution where all shias or sunnis say prayers behind one imam.that is our victory against you funding for srctarian pakistan.we will wipe you out of the map with your idols ...be ready
I agree Pakistan army is purest of Islamic army. Please so jot wipe our idols.

Back
Top Bottom