What's new

Dear chinese and the other friends.

Look at the Russia--a fierce dog that doesn't bark.
always, we struggle for vanity but give up our practical benefits.
we should know,Political game do not like daily life.we can get our dignity back only by fight.

your red line is so ridiculous, it shows you are too greedy

please accept the blue line, then, we continue the dialogue on area anti-encroachment

Do you know China has been in those waters for thousands of years? And I tell you to find the map of Greece, or a map of North Korea, there are other examples.

OK, if you can feel calm down. Please thinking!

Please search about my post, I never say dirty about Chinese history.

I know China is more powerful than Vietnam, they want to play a game to take advantage in dialogue...

But the dirty of your Gov is she try to make your people become Ultra-Nationalism. What you think about Russian, American, Japanese, Indian...?

Why we need consider all the world as enemy?

Now your Country strong enough to no fear any threaten. Why don't try to act peacefully.

I respect to Chinese Culture, It's most powerful weapon. Manchu can invaded China, but at final Manchu' people become Chinese. What you learn from your Culture? What you learn from 孔夫子?

20110530110806_1.jpg

XHBinhminh1.jpg

QUOTE=huzihaidao12;1841712]To be honest, I do not know the details, but the message from the Chinese BBS, it should be because it belongs to edge. I personally think it is just a game for both sides. Really, the South China Sea has been some skirmishes, not particularly need to mention.[/QUOTE]

after you accept the blue line, we will discuss the joint exploitation, development together for peace

Do you know China has been in those waters for thousands of years? And I tell you to find the map of Greece, or a map of North Korea, there are other examples.

oh, with you, you can request ownership all the world land

I thought, maybe the ancient Chinese traveled around the earth, you can claim at all over the world

OK, if you can feel calm down. Please thinking!

Please search about my post, I never say dirty about Chinese history.

I know China is more powerful than Vietnam, they want to play a game to take advantage in dialogue...

But the dirty of your Gov is she try to make your people become Ultra-Nationalism. What you think about Russian, American, Japanese, Indian...?

Why we need consider all the world as enemy?

Now your Country strong enough to no fear any threaten. Why don't try to act peacefully.

I respect to Chinese Culture, It's most powerful weapon. Manchu can invaded China, but at final Manchu' people become Chinese. What you learn from your Culture? What you learn from 孔夫子?

20110530110806_1.jpg

XHBinhminh1.jpg

QUOTE=huzihaidao12;1841712]To be honest, I do not know the details, but the message from the Chinese BBS, it should be because it belongs to edge. I personally think it is just a game for both sides. Really, the South China Sea has been some skirmishes, not particularly need to mention.

Give me an example, which country is peace to face territory is threatened? And Vietnam are competing for the territorial sea and other Southeast Asian countries, it also is no peace. So, you know what you are saying?

To be honest, I do not know the details, but the message from the Chinese BBS, it should be because it belongs to edge. I personally think it is just a game for both sides. Really, the South China Sea has been some skirmishes, not particularly need to mention.

that's your problem.
Unnatural Vietnam and the Philippines have said that China is aggressive.
People can trust their gov. or not.
We talk to Chinese not hope that the Chinese people will oppose the government, just hope that the Chinese people love peace acting to war not happen, Vietnamese or Chinese will also stand up for national defense when the country in jeopardy .

I do not want to discuss or teach someone about history because that is the spelling of each country. And they write to their people read.
A truth is until now Vietnam and China are two countries, those who have different voices, different history, different blood, different ways of behaving, different cultures,... Việt and 華
and... the world not only two ethic, we should live in peace.

I'm sorry, I'm lazy to learn English so you have hardly understanding what I said.

oh, with you, China could claim all the land in the world is China's

I thought, maybe the ancient Chinese traveled around the earth, you can claim at all over the world

Do not nonsense, I said, history is a factor, the reality is another factor, however, the South China Sea, both past and present, China has enough foothold, we can claim to sovereignty. Of course, taking into account the reality, the best We all compromise is to find a road to the future.

Can you stop to talk about thousand year ago story?

Not only the Tang Dynasty, the official records continued into the Qing dynasty, and today too. -> This is liar.

You don't have enough official record. Merchant travel diary is not official record. A lot of your map in history only draw Hainan is end of your country. A lot of your official document written that the end of China is Hainan. Why you don't mention about that.

The true is China never continue control and claim those Island. Those Island is too far from your Capital and your Historical Dynasty don't have much attention to those Island. But Vietnam, we have long beach, and fishing is one of our main job our people do for living. Paracel is important place to hide storm and our Dynasty try to control it and we have a lot of document to prove latest 300 year we continue to control those Island

Not only the Tang Dynasty, the official records continued into the Qing dynasty, and today too.

I also said that the historical factor is only one factor for the inheritance of territory, the reality is another. Just said that because of historical reasons, China has the right to claim sovereignty over the South China Sea, of course, reality is another factor, Vietnam as well.

that's your problem.
Unnatural Vietnam and the Philippines have said that China is aggressive.
People can trust their gov. or not.
We talk to Chinese not hope that the Chinese people will oppose the government, just hope that the Chinese people love peace acting to war not happen, Vietnamese or Chinese will also stand up for national defense when the country in jeopardy .

I do not want to discuss or teach someone about history because that is the spelling of each country. And they write to their people read.
A truth is until now Vietnam and China are two countries, those who have different voices, different history, different blood, different ways of behaving, different cultures,... Việt and 華
and... the world not only two ethic, we should live in peace.

I'm sorry, I'm lazy to learn English so you have hardly understanding what I said.

In other words, in addition to Vietnam and the Philippines, other Southeast Asian countries do not have any problems, then it is not a major event. Even the Philippines to kidnap 120 Vietnamese fishermen, you think it is not aggressive?

Look, you still do not catch the core of the problem, pass some time, you may know.

Don't use the word kidnap. They arrested our fishermen, It's easy to solve. Our embassy go to work with Philippines Gov. If those fishermen fished in Philippines territory, they're wrong and vise vice they need to be released immediately.

In other words, in addition to Vietnam and the Philippines, other Southeast Asian countries do not have any problems, then it is not a major event. Even the Philippines to kidnap 120 Vietnamese fishermen, you think it is not aggressive?

Can you stop to talk about thousand year ago story?

Not only the Tang Dynasty, the official records continued into the Qing dynasty, and today too. -> This is liar.

You don't have enough official record. Merchant travel diary is not official record. A lot of your map in history only draw Hainan is end of your country. A lot of your official document written that the end of China is Hainan. Why you don't mention about that.

The true is China never continue control and claim those Island. Those Island is too far from your Capital and your Historical Dynasty don't have much attention to those Island. But Vietnam, we have long beach, and fishing is one of our main job our people do for living. Paracel is important place to hide storm and our Dynasty try to control it and we have a lot of document to prove latest 300 year we continue to control those Island

There are too many errors.

I said, the history of China's record on the South China Sea is a continuation, not only in thousands of years ago, lasted from the Han Dynasty to the Qing Dynasty, to today, it is the most powerful evidence to explain the rights of China in the South China Sea.

China has all the records, not only business records, as well as official records, even records of the royal family. That clearly shows china for those who have effective control over the island, from ancient times to today, all the case.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Don't use the word kidnap. They arrested our fishermen, It's easy to solve. Our embassy go to work with Philippines Gov. If those fishermen fished in Philippines territory, they're wrong and vise vice they need to be released immediately.

In fact, I am interested to know the Vietnamese life now, it is a pity, in fact, I do not have great interest in the present discussion. I suggest you give up some useless point of view, to increase mutual understanding, may better.

Back
Top Bottom