What's new

Dear chinese and the other friends.

"Old Tang Geography" (Tang Dynasty AD 618 ~ 907 ) records "vibration state" of the territory: "southwest to the sea a thousand miles" it included part of the South China Sea.

Song Dynasty (960-1127) 《Geography Ji Sheng》reference 《Joan control records》 "east of the 'thousands of miles of Changsha' and 'Wan Li Tong'" that Song Dynasty's territory includes the South China Sea.

a, e TQ tập trận hằng năm. Ai có tài liệu post lên. nó nghĩ sao mà nói vậy

"Old Tang Geography" (Tang Dynasty AD 618 ~ 907 years) records "vibration state" of the territory: "southwest to the sea a thousand miles" it included part of the South China Sea.

Hic, Please be logical. How can this called a evidence?

Dear friend
We love peace, hate war. We don't want to see scenes of blood fall. Vietnamese blood is blood. Chinese blood is blood, no difference. Mother lost their son, wives lost husbands, children lost fathers, every nation feels it. I have some good chinese friends. We have promised each other, even though Vietnam and China have something happen, we're still good friends, do not hate each other. To be able to hold hands together more tightly. Above all, I don't want war

Saying that VN wants war, It's too wrong. we are a small country, our Navy is weaker than China. Do you think we want war? But our fishermen were fishing in the sea they were shot by China's ship. Our ship's cable was cut by China's ship. Must we be silent? Look at black fishermen face because of the sun and wind, every day They make a living at sea, but they were shot and killed. Even though we are smaller, weaker than China. But we can not be silent. That's all

If Vietnam bring our Police ship and cut cable of your ship near Hainan.

Can it called threaten?

Your Gov do dirty when she command to threat our ship and refuse to take responsibility.

Vietnam and China do exercise annually, we exercise at our sea we don't invite any China enemy to excercise. How it call threaten? Don't liar more.

Again, you can not stop trying to claim the Vietnamese are the victims? China hopes to resolve it peacefully, I am sure, how the Chinese to threaten you? Tell me. You need to know, Vietnam to conduct military exercises, which is a military threat?

Hic, Please be logical. How can this called a evidence?

It is the official record on the territory of the Tang Dynasty, formal and official. It shows a part of the South China Sea to be managed by the Tang Dynasty government.

If Vietnam bring our Police ship and cut cable of your ship near Hainan.

Can it called threaten?

Your Gov do dirty when she command to threat our ship and refuse to take responsibility.

Vietnam and China do exercise annually, we exercise at our sea we don't invite any China enemy to excercise. How it call threaten? Don't liar more.

To be honest, I do not know the details, but the message from the Chinese BBS, it should be because it belongs to edge. I personally think it is just a game for both sides. Really, the South China Sea has been some skirmishes, not particularly need to mention.

It is the official record on the territory of the Tang Dynasty, formal and official. It shows a part of the South China Sea to be managed by the Tang Dynasty government.

Yeah yeah, But it's not valid today. You can take other nation's territory because over thousand years ago it belong to you. As I say thinking what happen if others nation claim with no logical like you.....

Tang Dynasty had smaller land in compare China today. Is China ready to come back to the Map in Tang Dynasty?

As I known, at history, China' empire thought that China is center of the World and all land in the World belong to China.

It right, do not have any shows in Vietnam is a victim, it was a simple fight, but I hope to peace and cooperation to solve it, our best interests.

please accept the blue line, and give up red lines

if you accept the red line, We will never agree to dialogue

3.jpg

Các bạn VN, chúng ta không có nhiệm vụ giải thích cho từng người Trung Quốc hiểu về lịch sử nước họ, về quan niệm sai lầm của chính phủ họ

bởi vì nó là việc phí thời gian và hầu như vô tác dụng, cứ thử đặt bạn vào là người Việt Nam và nghe người khác nói xấu về đất nước mình. Họ có thể hiểu, nhưng họ vẫn tiếp tục, đơn giản vì họ là người Trung Quốc.

hãy biết bỏ qua những câu hỏi mang tính troll, hãy dùng lập luận của mình để tập trung vào vấn đề Chủ quyền biển đảo.

Đừng đấu khẩu, bị kích động mà kích động lại, hãy tỏ ra là một người ôn hòa, chúng ta ở đây để nói với thế giới rằng, VN bị TQ gây hấn và VN luôn làm đúng luật quốc tế.

Đây không phải là chiến trường của những ngôn từ mang tính nhục mạ cá nhân, dân tộc.

nói chúng ta yêu hòa bình là chưa đủ, mà phải cho họ thấy những hành động của ta. ( qua việc cách giải quyết tranh chấp, đưa ra các yêu cầu, mong muốn quốc tế nhìn vào, quốc tế hóa )

sorry bc my VNese post.

Yeah yeah, But it's not valid today. You can take other nation's territory because over thousand years ago it belong to you. As I say thinking what happen if others nation claim with no logical like you.....

Tang Dynasty had smaller land in compare China today. Is China ready to come back to the Map in Tang Dynasty?

As I known, at history, China' empire thought that China is center of the World and all land in the World belong to China.

hehe :yahoo:
at history, China' empire thought that China is center of the World and all land in the World belong to China.
it's like ...........:devil:'s soul :tdown:

Not only the Tang Dynasty, the official records continued into the Qing dynasty, and today too.

I also said that the historical factor is only one factor for the inheritance of territory, the reality is another. Just said that because of historical reasons, China has the right to claim sovereignty over the South China Sea, of course, reality is another factor, Vietnam as well.

your red line is so ridiculous, it shows you are too greedy

please accept the blue line, then, we continue the dialogue on area anti-encroachment

international law, UNCLOS 1982

Not only the Tang Dynasty, the official records continued into the Qing dynasty, and today too.

I also said that the historical factor is only one factor for the inheritance of territory, the reality is another. Just said that because of historical reasons, China has the right to claim sovereignty over the South China Sea, of course, reality is another factor, Vietnam as well.

Yes and you only lie us to prove a joke: SCS belong to China! I think the thickness of this Chinese's face about 3 centimets or more!

Back
Top Bottom