What's new

Dear chinese and the other friends.

Although you still use many offensive words. but good to see some Vietnamese like you are trying to think with multiple angles . The reality is we will keep attacking your ships in anywhere in 200nm EEZ of our islands ( i.e. the red line) .

Vietnam's future depends on how you deal with the red line. e.g. If you defeat all other claimants, your dia Viet dream will come true.

we never have part of china. . My country was slaved in 1000 by China, but it isn't mean my country belong China. Because We are Vietnamese - no chinese, we are speaking Vietnamese. History of my country is than 4000 year. We were fought and wined Chinese invasive for having independent.
Now, My country is independent country, this even is having recognition of the world, no part of China. Any invader want rod my country, we will fight them for protecting our country. :sniper:

you dirty viets fit every truth i said, and ur fucken lies stink as hell as always, and its u fucken tiny shameless viets who are claiming almost all the south china sea with no evidence , and i already said, thats the reason u viets got fucked by china in 1988 and 1974
I (and the others too) don't wanna talk with you about this. Because you're trying to argue with us using dirty language. I just want to debate about this, and yup, if you can convince me, I'll accept it with no excuse.

Oh, and my parents teach me not to use dirty language, I guess yours didn't.
Again, you have your claim, but you can not explain the evidence first? You think I gave the map is a lie, why? Answer me, what is your basis?
I'm sorry I miss your map since I just come back, I'll scroll back a bit to look for your map.

we never have part of china. . My country was slaved in 1000 by China, but it isn't mean my country belong China. Because We are Vietnamese - no chinese, we are speaking Vietnamese. History of my country is than 4000 year. We were fought and wined Chinese invasive for having independent.
Now, My country is independent country, this even is having recognition of the world, no part of China. Any invader want rod my country, we will fight them for protecting our country. :sniper:
yes, we honour your country and your people. furthermore, when US invaded you, we tried our best to help you protect you country.
but when you invaded combodia and murdered thousands of people in combodia, we have to hold the justice.
now, please do not go to our house and steal our things!
you can independence from china, but do not steal our swimming pool.

Again, you have your claim, but you can not explain the evidence first? You think I gave the map is a lie, why? Answer me, what is your basis?

Please post your map again. There are no part in your map said that Spratly and Paracel belong to you. Only your comment said that.

I like you because you don't try to say lie.

My point is only:

China attached our ship in Vietnam EEZ.
Your Gov painted the illegal red line and force to get it.

Your Gov don't want dialogue, warlike. It's undisputed true but they always try to hide.

Although you still use many offensive words. but good to see some Vietnamese like you are trying to think with multiple angles . The reality is we will keep attacking your ships in anywhere in 200nm EEZ of our islands ( i.e. the red line) .

Vietnam's future depends on how you deal with the red line. e.g. If you defeat all other claimants, your dia Viet dream will come true.

well, its atually we dont want to talk to u viets about ur dirty lies, since u viets are all born to be dirty liars, and the same, if u liars can prove ur lies or stop ur lies first, then i will show some respects,

and ur parents never teach u u dont have to be nice to a dirty liar like u viets? probably because they are dirty liars too.

I was talking to a guy crazy

you are showing your evil nature

china gov and you are greed and evil

you do not have any credible evidence

so you will not convince us

I was talking to a guy crazy

you are showing your evil nature

china gov and you are greed and evil

you do not have any credible evidence

so you will not convince us

Hi all Vietnamese' comrades. Please never reply daviz XXX . I even don't read anything he posted.

ae oi, nói chiện trog này để tháng tuị nó, tot hơn là mình nên nói cho có lí và hiểu bít 1 chút...mình thấy nếu cứ nói thiên về tình cảm thì tụi nó cứ nhục mạ mình thui!!!

Wow!
The greatest "AQ character" from Lu Xun composer has been rebirth.
Everybody careful!

yes, we honour your country and your people. furthermore, when US invaded you, we tried our best to help you protect you country.
but when you invaded combodia and murdered thousands of people in combodia, we have to hold the justice.
now, please do not go to our house and steal our things!
you can independence from china, but do not steal our swimming pool.

First, I thanks help of your country in war Vietnam against America. But Chinese handshake with American and china cut aid for Vietnam, this even China doesn't transports weapons of aid Russian through territory. What do you think about it.
Pon pol kill very very people's Vietnam. We protect our people and people's Cambodia avoid genocide victims of Pon pol. You read history morethan, please. Don't listen poison's people .
you can read and explore everything about sovereignty history and United Nations Convention on Law of the Sea - UNCLOS 1982, review who true? who wrong?

haha ... with more than 100000 Indian Soldiers in Arunachal ... and Jammu n Kashmir (ask pakistanis how many soldiers are their :) ) ...
Su - 30 MKI bases expanding in North East ....

we love to welcome our peaceful neighbor PLA ... to teach them some hard leassons ... :)

Who knows, maybe KMT will be invited to South Tibet to fight as well. They want it even more badly than we do :lol:

if you like behaving "law forest", i can't talk anything. We will fight for protecting territory.

Back
Top Bottom