What's new

Dear chinese and the other friends.

Chinese tried to post many things: their power, said dirty about other nations... but they avoid one thing:

The true. And I only posted one thing, the evidence. We controlled these Islands in lastest 300 years.
China invaded Paracel in 1974. They have no illegal document and used force to invade.

Paracel and Spratly belong to Vietnam. It's unchanged true.

But at this moment, follow DOC we don't do any action near Paracel and Spartly because we try dialogue.

Assumption that China can claim Paracel and Spratly, she can't claim total 200 miles from those Island. Because EEZ of Paracel and Spratly is cross-section with Vietnam EEZ. Normally, It's get center line from Island to Land to separate EEZ.

And now Vietnam only harvest our oil at point in our EEZ from our land (beach) to the center line. It's totally own. Please see the map.
How far from the position that China threat our ship to Paracel and Spratly? how far to Vietnam land and China land?
Everything is clear but brainwasher Chinese in the forum still try to say lie.
They said lie that Vietname threaten China. They said lie that Vietnam want war. They said lie that Vietnam dispute China and more...
And they've been proud to be liar.

11222594-bando1.jpg

Old Maps of Vietnam and China - Primary Evidence of VN's Sovereignty Over Paracel and Spratly

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. In this case, it means a country's right to its land that has been invaded by a foreign country.

Please visit these links to see that these ancient maps of Vietnam and China, drawn by Chinese, VIetnamese, and Westerners all indicate that the Paracel and Spratly archipelagos were never a part of China, but in fact were part of VIetnam. As for China, its southernmost boundaries went as far as....Hainan.

Paracel and Spratly Islands Forum: Map of the Great Empire of An Nam (1838)

Paracel and Spratly Islands Forum: Where is the southern most border of China?

Paracel and Spratly Islands Forum: Old maps of Vietnam and Paracel Islands drawn by Westerners

Paracel and Spratly Islands Forum: Old Map of Vietnam + Paracel (1827)

http://paracelspratlyislands.blogspot.com/2008/01/old-vietnam-maps-drawn-by-vietnamese.html

Old Maps of Vietnam and China - Primary Evidence of VN's Sovereignty Over Paracel and Spratly

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. In this case, it means a country's right to its land that has been invaded by a foreign country.

Please visit these links to see that these ancient maps of Vietnam and China, drawn by Chinese, VIetnamese, and Westerners all indicate that the Paracel and Spratly archipelagos were never a part of China, but in fact were part of VIetnam. As for China, its southernmost boundaries went as far as....Hainan.

Paracel and Spratly Islands Forum: Map of the Great Empire of An Nam (1838)

Paracel and Spratly Islands Forum: Where is the southern most border of China?

Paracel and Spratly Islands Forum: Old maps of Vietnam and Paracel Islands drawn by Westerners

Paracel and Spratly Islands Forum: Old Map of Vietnam + Paracel (1827)

Paracel and Spratly Islands Forum: Old Vietnam Maps drawn by Vietnamese

I laught when i saw "the great empire of an nam"....forgive me....

china is behaving like a suicide troll nowadays ... irritating India .. Japan ,,, Taiwan.. US... Philippines ..Korea and now Vietnam ....

its just a matter of time ... that these countries will give a sniper shot to this suicide troll ....

HAHA~look like india VS PAKISITAN ,Bangladesh, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Nepal?
China has not so foolish as to neighboring countries like India with all the hostile,Manage your own , the Indian guy

Yeah, this is name of Vietnam at this moment. In history, China considered her is "Center of the World".

But at that moment (17 th Century) your Great Empire was invaded and controlled by Manchu.

Manchu's empire named Qing also bring 200 thousands soldiers to invade Viet Nam but they was defeated:
The Incredible. The Unbeatable. Nguy

Agni - III ... covers all the major cities in China already ... Agni -V will give a arrogant PLA some more food of thought before leaving for a suicide troll journey ...

I'm scared!you know,Thirty years ago, All Indian cities are within missile range in the PLA

You can not stop some old things? Those we have discussed, I also gave a lot of map of China, and far more ancient and more much, you pretending not to see?

He might overtalk it a bit. Yup, we're not that great, but you can't deny the fact that our ancestors beat yours when China invaded Vietnam thousand year ago. It's not all about great force, great lead... it's about the great spirit in our Vietnamese and we know clearly what belongs to us.

You fail to understand the nature of Great Powers.

1. The United States annexed Hawaii.

2. Russia annexed 20% of Georgia.

3. China will eventually annex a percentage of Vietnam that was under 1,000 years of Chinese rule. That is our land and we want it back.

I feel so cold :rofl:

You can not stop some old things? Those we have discussed, I also gave a lot of map of China, and far more ancient and more much, you pretending not to see?

Why, no matter how you try to get rid of them, they're still there, covered by your greedy mind.

Not really against Vietnam, but against US and its puppets of ASEAN.

Vietnam also does have territorial dispute with Philippines and other ASEAN countries.

Then this would only benefit you.

Lol, puppets and running dogs! Maybee you can implement a glorious 5 year plan or a great leap foward! Lol.

Old things, that we call evidences. You post some same map with liar comment. My map is very clear. My evidence is very clear. You replied nothing. Only post others to hide it.

you right. shameless vietnam is only tiny country but claiming almsot all the south china sea, clashing with china, Phillipe,Malaysia .... surrounding countries, well, thats why they got fucked by china in 1988 and 1974

we have almost nothing to do with your dirty mouth, your comment got no knowledge, even you don't know that your Gov is claiming almost the sea with no evidence including international water. i wonder if you are chinese.

Why, no matter how you try to get rid of them, they're still there, covered by your greedy mind.

You can not stop the murder of your consciousness, you read my post? I gave it all to prove that the ancient map of China, I refute your point of view, you did not even answer me. Sir, I just do not want to repeat over and over again, you publicity is often, but there is no critical evidence.

Old things, that we call evidences. You post some same map with liar comment. My map is very clear. My evidence is very clear. You replied nothing. Only post others to hide it.

Again, you have your claim, but you can not explain the evidence first? You think I gave the map is a lie, why? Answer me, what is your basis?

Back
Top Bottom