What's new

Dear Americans We DON'T hate your "Freedoms".

Also

1. The lamb in the left should be in a burqa

2. The one on the right should be wearing Talib-bozo head-gear AND and AK-47 on the shoulder

3. Both should have suicide vests on too

Only then the lambs will be properly decorated and attired.

peace

And finally only then it would be justified to bomb those lambs. But otherwise they are civilians... how does the US find justification for those bombings.

Wikileaks has picked up the cover of that dirty little gutter hidden beneath that beautiful backyard and flung it far away so the putrid smell permeates everything, hasn't it? States that casualties are purposely hidden by US and those troops have massacred many more innocent civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan. US is committing another genocide as it has in Vietnam, Korea and Japan. Only the US used nukes on a civilian population and now wants to control the use of nukes worldwide.

@FaujHistorian There is feudal system...I was not talking about the tribal region...

What do you call 1 man having full control in a village and denying the villagers same freedom of education and other basic needs while his children study abroad?

EXCUSE ME nowhere did I even use the word Wazirastan! Are you Hallucinating? :blink:

Just for your knowledge Waziristan is a part of the Tribal region. ;)
I hope you knew this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I_am_NOT_American.jpg

american-ingenuity.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how the scene would be say Whole world vs America just like how it gets whole world's support when it wants to conduct its mischief!

Just like how MANY WERE against it going into Iraq yet it did not listen...Many asked it to get out of Afghanistan it still didnt listen! Yet no one takes out a red card on this monster! :blink:

Why look that far . even today assads forces are killing his own people . Muslims killing Muslims. do you see any Muslim country taking pro active steps to curtail the violence?

its situations like these which invite the west to intervene and then you blame them .

What about Algeria / Mali? it's becoming a cess pool too - Islamists are kidnapping oil rig workers and staff and killing them wholesale - most likely the victims will look to America or NATO to stop them.

What about Algeria / Mali? it's becoming a cess pool too - Islamists are kidnapping oil rig workers and staff and killing them wholesale - most likely the victims will look to America or NATO to stop them.

It is kinda of getting irritating and obviously whoever says it neither understands terrorists nor Islam...

Terrorists do not have a religion and Islam does not promote terrorism...

Use the word terrorist please

I wonder how the scene would be say Whole world vs America just like how it gets whole world's support when it wants to conduct its mischief!

Just like how MANY WERE against it going into Iraq yet it did not listen...Many asked it to get out of Afghanistan it still didnt listen! Yet no one takes out a red card on this monster! :blink:

What's happening in Iraq after America have left? have the killings and the terrorist attacks ceased? what will happen in Afghanistan after America and NATO leaves? - there is a sure shot civil war on the cards which will again kill many civilians, what's happening in Burma and North Korea - are the US there in those countries? - we hear pleas from Muslim nations to West to enter Burma and stabilize the situation.

Why look that far . even today assads forces are killing his own people . Muslims killing Muslims. do you see any Muslim country taking pro active steps to curtail the violence?

its situations like these which invite the west to intervene and then you blame them .

I am not sure why the media jokes with us daily!

Where it please it uses the word terrorists where it pleases it uses the words Muslims!

When it is a crime against non Muslim the person is a Muslim terrorist when it is a crime against Muslims the person is a Muslim killing Muslim? :blink:

Terrorist are ANYONE who terrorizes others! So why is media playing with words?

It is kinda of getting irritating and obviously whoever says it neither understands terrorists nor Islam...

Terrorists do not have a religion and Islam does not promote terrorism...

Use the word terrorist please

They call themselves Islamist's so the usage of the word.

They say it is justified to kill so why dont we agree with them and justify it too?!

I thought the job of the media was to research and bring out the TRUTH since when did media become a lamb?

Any issue between India and Pakistan for e.g. the recent LOC incident - what did Pakistan do? - ran to the US and China didn't it?, when we wanted it to remain bilateral. We ourselves call for them and blame them afterwards.

They say it is justified to kill so why dont we agree with them and justify it too?!

I thought the job of the media was to research and bring out the TRUTH since when did media become a lamb?

I didn't get you? aren't they out on a religious trip - on a jihaad? they are called extremist's with a religious agenda - it doesn't matter what one calls them, what matters is their what they are out to achieve.

I didn't get you? aren't they out on a religious trip - on a jihaad? they are called extremist's with a religious agenda - it doesn't matter what one calls them, what matters is their what they are out to achieve.

It does matter what one calls them like it matters when one calls India a Hindu state with toilet problems and stereotypes all Indians are Hindu....

Likewise, it does matter how you fix your mind and then ask the other to be open minded!

Any issue between India and Pakistan for e.g. the recent LOC incident - what did Pakistan do? - ran to the US and China didn't it?, when we wanted it to remain bilateral. We ourselves call for them and blame them afterwards.

We call them but they should put forward their conditions too....not create it after their work is done...or reveal their 50 year rule plan!

No one calls a Christian terrorist a Christanist or a Hindu terrorist Hinduist so why this word?

Back
Top Bottom