What's new

Dear Americans We DON'T hate your "Freedoms".

The question I have is that why is it that the punishment only gets met out when the pictures get leaked and the public gets upset?
Many times the military knows that this kind of things are happening but don't take action until the media gets involved.
If they truly cared about justice and all that, they would prosecute anyone who does this without the need for the media to get involved.

Even if the military does prosecute soldiers it does not usually get publicized, the ones that do are usually cases which got leaked before the military even knew about it.

well its just like that a person killing himeself and other killed by a thief etc...and u suppose there isnot any difference in b/w them??and those who die due to explosion of gas cylinders its their choice while those killed by BLA is act of terrorism.....i can say same about mumbai attach what u proposed theory about BLA.....wt u say??roads accidents r natural cause sir..don't drag natural causes...in 2nd post u will be saying in Pak more people die in earthquake than all died in 9/11...
its insane truely... :coffee:
Did you even read the post on which I posted as reply. He said more people are killed in India in Road accidents, why Indians are too emotional of two dead soldiers. :hitwall:

He is the one who compared natural causes with beheading of our soldiers.

Kindly lecture him. Its him who is making these idiotic statements.

Problem with you guys, you don't even see faults of your own people and jump to bash other person who criticizes your own people.

Just read his post first.

KRAIT Bhai, better leave them on their condition:sick:(no offense intended to Pakistani posters). They are too blind to read the post correctly.:alcoholic: Have mercy on them.:P

Did you even read the post on which I posted as reply. He said more people are killed in India in Road accidents, why Indians are too emotional of two dead soldiers. :hitwall:

He is the one who compared natural causes with beheading of our soldiers.

Kindly lecture him. Its him who is making these idiotic statements.

Problem with you guys, you don't even see faults of your own people and jump to bash other person who criticizes your own people.

Just read his post first.

ohhhhhh
then u should replied him in my way if someone is stupid then don't reply him in a stupid manner..... :cheers:

KRAIT Bhai, better leave them on their condition:sick:(no offense intended to Pakistani posters). They are too blind to read the post correctly.:alcoholic: Have mercy on them.:P

well thats offence... :cry:
well u shouldnot have mentioned all Pakistanis maybe just mentioned me...
this will hurt many of them....
well I just read posts of worthy people from which i can learn something or posts about me..
well overall my mistake...:hitwall:

Hamare yahan kahaawat hai, Laaton ke Bhoot, Baaton se nahin maante :D

ni gee ye kahawat hamaray haan hai abi meray 9th kay papers main bhi aai thi yahi kahawat.. :tongue:
well it is not necessary to reply peoples of low level coz they will drag down you also to their level....:coffee:

Well Ok, blame US. But lets look at few things.

1. When Saddam was using chemical weapons on Iran and his own people, no one said anything. Of course Security Council kept silent but why rest of the nations were silent ?

2. When Taliban was oppressing Afghan people, why other nations remained silent ?

3. When Muslims were murdered in Genocide, wasn't it US who came to rescue in Central Europe ?

4. When Rohingya Muslims were persecuted, only Turkey helped them, Obama told Myanmar its enough. Where were other nations ?

5. All cry for Palestinians, what other nations did for them except giving them weapons ?

6. When US helped to counter Soviet Forces and ensured freedom of Afghanistan and also of Pakistan, why you guys considered them as your allies ?

I can go on and on, I admit US has killed more innocent civilians in its War against Terror. but does anyone see that why other countries allowed Terrorism to flourish at the first place. Wasn't it Taliban who gave asylum to Osama ? If it wasn't for support to terrorists by many nations and Taliban, US won't have attacked Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan at the first place.

Terrorist elements were nurtured by other countries too and Mujhaheedins were raise by US too, but US paid the price and waged War against Terror, now when these terrorists came back to bite your a$$, you all blame US for that.

US is among those nations whose govt. and people give billions as Humanitarian aid for combating various ills. Bill Gates gave millions to India to combat AIDS (well the reason is considered different).

I know US has killed many people but why other countries fail to see at their own faults. Didn't you supported extremists, terrorist elements to flourish on your own soil and backyard to use them as proxies ?

Don't blame US alone. All are responsible. Get over with your Victim Mentality. Your hands are colored Red with blood of all these innocent people. We Indians accepted what we got when LTTE backfired at us. We agree our govt. oppressed people that led to internal insurgencies.

Isn't US looking out for its national interest, same way you looked at yours ?

Good Taliban, bad Taliban, haven't we learned the lessons from the past.

Lets become self-critical rather than creating one Boogeyman to run away from taking responsibility of death of millions of people.

Why look that far . even today assads forces are killing his own people . Muslims killing Muslims. do you see any Muslim country taking pro active steps to curtail the violence?

its situations like these which invite the west to intervene and then you blame them .

I agree that many of the US policies are vieled in their goodguys persona and that is simply not accurate. War is a very blunt weapon, there are much more productive ways of engaging the 'Muslim' world that would silence the harsh and sadly sometimes ture criticism that the religiously conservative class places on the US. Plainly, the US policies since the Cold War, though not out of sinister Zionist plots but by simple politics, have lead us directly into the current conflict we are in. The perception that US uses and then abuses partnerships is not an entirely false one.

This has considerable ramifications for the Muslim world. The US is one of the main reasons why the Arab world couldn't experience a much more sane and eventually democratic governance: it continued to support dictators well into the 2000s. Saddam was evil but so is the monarchy or dictatorship elsewhere including Saudia Arabia (a State directly responsible for the Taliban and still intimate with the US). The 'freedoms' of the US are just the tip of the ice-berg; the hypocrisy which is actually shrewd politics is not lost to the people. We know the US loves her freedoms and so do we. We want the same freedoms but we know that these freedoms when they come wrapped to us in the red-white-and-blue is much like the Trojan Horse! This same package dilivered us long and destructive reins of M. Zia-ul-Haq and Musharraf. So do you blame us for being sceptical?

India, Pakistan, China, Iran, Afghanistan, we should be united enough on common agenda to keep the wolf out.

Lets not blame the outsiders.... we were weak, they attacked us and occupied our lands, this is the theory, SIMPLE LOUD AND CLEAR !!
Making sure our land is not used for anti west terrorist activities is the most important step to prevent US involvement in the region.

India, Pakistan, China, Iran, Afghanistan, we should be united enough on common agenda to keep the wolf out.

Lets not blame the outsiders.... we were weak, they attacked us and occupied our lands, this is the theory, SIMPLE LOUD AND CLEAR !!
yes the strong did what he could this is the rule of mankind from the start until now you must be strong to insure the freedom and security of your people

Back
Top Bottom