What's new

Dear Americans We DON'T hate your "Freedoms".

There was no concept terrorism during the time of the crusades, it was a religious war with both sides fighting each other - you still persist with giving cr@ppy examples don't you? :lol:

What we have now called terrorism is when fundamental's teach and train these terrorists with their extremist ideologies to terrorize and kill civilians.

Muslims fight Muslims or non Muslims for example Syria or Burma and nobody calls them terrorists, but when an extremist or a group of them attack civilians they are known as terrorists.

Illusion dear,

There was plenty of terror back then. and yes it was Christian terror on hapless Muslims AND Jews living in the Middle East.

But as I said in my previous post, such debates are useless.

Crusaders are long dead, and Europeans have "by their actions" renounced the fundoo part of their religion. Some Europeans are declared secular, and the rest are secular by practice.

Europeans found out the hard way that religious fundamentalism is bad for their societies.

Hope one day

Pakistanis living in Europe will find that out as well.

peace

Would you call the crusades terrorism, or a holy war?

A holy war that resulted in spreading terror against Muslims AND Jews (and even Christians who didn't agree with Crusaders' version of belief system).

But as I said before,

Such nitpicking of words doesn't matter now. That time is long gone.

New generations of Europeans have renounced such behavior by action and by words.

peace

That's precisely what it means when he says we don't your freedoms.

We just love ours...
You have none. Base on our standards, and you are free to judge US base on yours, you do not the same kind and level of freedoms and rights measurable to ours.

Sorry forgot to comment on this bit...from this alone I realize how little you know of terms or from research and how much the media influences you...

A jihad is not a religious trip that would be HAJJ and ONLY TO MEKKAH not to any other place and that would never be to conquer but humble oneself and also to show selflessness!

JIHAD means to strive for ANYTHING...it could be striving to keep yourself out of trouble striving against your nafs (self, psyche, ego or soul.) which would be jihad against the nafs

Strive to become someone good, jihad for your future...SEE HOW MUCH funny words the media feeds you...Hence, it is not OK to use them....1 who knows Arabic would be like...What is this person trying to say?!
Including learning how to fly airliners without learning how to land them...

Sorry forgot to comment on this bit...from this alone I realize how little you know of terms or from research and how much the media influences you...

A jihad is not a religious trip that would be HAJJ and ONLY TO MEKKAH not to any other place and that would never be to conquer but humble oneself and also to show selflessness!

JIHAD means to strive for ANYTHING...it could be striving to keep yourself out of trouble striving against your nafs (self, psyche, ego or soul.) which would be jihad against the nafs

Strive to become someone good, jihad for your future...SEE HOW MUCH funny words the media feeds you...Hence, it is not OK to use them....1 who knows Arabic would be like...What is this person trying to say?!

Talon ji,

It's no use. No matter how much we educate them about Islam and indeed Jihad.
Their stereotypes wont fade, they've been conditioned to associate us with terrorism.

Including learning how to fly airliners without learning how to land them...

Funny,

Do you work for a living buddy?
Did you ever go to school to get somewhere in life?

If the answer is yes, then by the Islamic definition.
You are doing the Jihad, enjoy.

The crusades - if you really want to go there then let's start from why it started in the first place shall we,

The Crusades

The crusades was one could call a holy war and not exactly terrorism though you have a small point there " Islamic terrorism is supposed to be a "holy war" - other than the general point of both being religion driven there is a vast difference between both.

As to Americans shooting Americans - do they do it for religion or for a cause or is it personal - do they have an organization, do they get sponsorship, do their wives or dependents get any benefits, is it backed by certain countries and their finances? if the answer to these questions are yes then they can be called terrorists.

Some people (3rd person - not you) refuse to see what really is the basic problem and the facts before venturing out to educate other's both in English and in their BS theories.

Crusades were started by Christians do not even try to say otherwise. Even the Catholic church has accepted this.

Talon ji,

It's no use. No matter how much we educate them about Islam and indeed Jihad.
Their stereotypes wont fade, they've been conditioned to associate us with terrorism.

I hope you meant to say

No matter how much we educate Islamists about Islam and indeed Jihad........ Islamists have been conditioned to associate us with terrorism.

Because from Pakistani point of view, the Jihad has brought just terrorism and the associated death and destruction.

peace

I hope you meant to say

No matter how much we educate Islamists about Islam and indeed Jihad........ Islamists have been conditioned to associate us with terrorism.

No that isn't what I meant to say, with all due respect.
As far as, talk of fixing up extremism goes, there's but one cure: education to deal with illiteracy.

But, I reserve what i said in my last post.
There is a very real problem of Islamophobia in Europe and the US.
It's not just terrorism to blame but also to worsen things, the US' view of Muslims is plagued by the Islamophobia network in the US, an indoctrination campaign worth millions.

Of course, every generation will have their boogeyman, and it's Islam's turn.

Because from Pakistani point of view, the Jihad has brought just terrorism and the associated death and destruction.
peace

No my friend, Jihad hasn't bought this.

Illiteracy and misinterpretation, war, poverty and all common third world diseases have bought this.

No my friend, Jihad hasn't bought this.

Illiteracy and misinterpretation, war, poverty and all common third world diseases have bought this.

So the 7/7 london bomber terrorists were illiterate, and poor?

ha!

haha!

Sadly another terror sympathizer in the making.

sadly!

There is a very real problem of Islamophobia in Europe and the US.
A phobia is an UNREASONABLE fear of something. It's unreasonable to fear that Christian extremists will crash an airplane into a skyscraper so they can point to potential followers and say, "Ha-ha, we are powerful." It's not unreasonable to fear Muslim extremists doing that.

You're trying to get yourself off the hook by making out that other people are just as bad, or some others elsewhere are. You know you can do better but you don't want to, yes?

could be. But taking out terrorists is much easier than winning hearts and minds in a hostile territory. You should be happy US does not conduct air rides like Pak army in Swat . And the US of today is very different from that of 2001 and there is very slim chance of such attacks repeating.

And the drones just happen to have been born in our air?

Yet the number of civilians killed cant be justifiable! HOW COME it is not even acknowledged? Like the school shootings?

Yet the number of civilians killed cant be justifiable! HOW COME it is not even acknowledged? Like the school shootings?

Drones are much more precise than fighter planes. WOT is a war and school shooting is not. civilian deaths are not justifiable. But what are the options you have? US is doing the dirty job which your army and government are not willing to do.

Would you call the crusades terrorism, or a holy war?

Well, if you can call a TALIBAN yelling about holy war (which by the way was coined to describe the crusaders) as terrorism...then yes crusades was also a terrorism attack! MIND YOU they TERRORIZED tons of countries!

Drones are much more precise than fighter planes. WOT is a war and school shooting is not. civilian deaths are not justifiable. But what are the options you have? US is doing the dirty job which your army and government are not willing to do.

US NEVER in its history has done something WHICH has not benefited itself!

You know Talon something important?

We don't want Pakistanis settled in UK to tell us what terrorism is or isn't.

Our kids are being blown by Talib-bozos on regular basis. And yes they use Islam as their prime motivation.

So please spare us from all your arguments on this topic.

You live in a relatively safe and prosperous country thanks to Queen and her system.

You (or most of you) have dedicated your lives and your future generations to the Queen.

So tell us what works for you when you work for Queen. OK?

That's what we need.

We don't need you teach us the hapless Pakistanis anything about crusaders. We know it already. And it doesn't change our lives one way or the other. Those are long dead people.

Because if they were still around, millions of Pakistanis won't be thriving in UK. There will be zero number of anything but hardline Christians living in UK.

But it isn't the case for decades nay for centuries.

Live in the present please.

And let's live without your brand of Islam, because it is all phony, just hogwash and yes it does bring so much death and so much destruction on us poor Paks.

Thank you for your kind consideration.

peace

YOU SEE people like you who believe they know everything and no one can SUPPLY them with further information are the cause Pakistan is sinking!

What the heck do you know about me? You just went personal....Heck I know about the queen?! I put UK flag because that is location flag it doesnt signify my nationality! Dont jump to conclusions due to your hatred and pass judgments!

I don't think the Taliban are called terrorists.

Well THAT is new to me! :D

Back
Top Bottom