What's new

Dealing With Chinese Aggression

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha ha.extremely weird analysis....those trolls can satisfy typical communist ego..let them be in their euphoria... that they r the best in every thing......its really amazing in spite of portraying the greatest country of the world they cant even touch a small island called taiwan under US pressure coz their daily bread comes from exports.and can kill only innocent tibetian ppl....belive dudes u r jumping since a long time since forum stated .u r posting like that u r ultimate OFFICIAL OF CHINA.we will do this and that .HA HA HA.but reality is that u cant do anything coz its not that simple that u r viewing from ur typical communist spacs.. .. u r only degrading level/standards of pdf from ur trademark trolls..

At least, we dont lick US's @ss, we have the gets to fight against them.
But what about india?:lol: Even we cant fight with all the other nation in the world but we beated india.:lol:

u r posting like that u r ultimate OFFICIAL OF CHINA.we will do this and that .

No, are you high? Only indian like talking we will bla bla bla. indian will supass china and US in 2030, indian will lead world in 2050, and bla bla bla. I can even hear you PM's claim now about "make peple only remember mumbai forget shanghai in 5 years in 2004.":rofl: Now, time is 2010.

ha ha ha.extremely weird analysis....those trolls can satisfy typical communist ego..let them be in their euphoria... that they r the best in every thing......its really amazing in spite of portraying the greatest country of the world they cant even touch a small island called taiwan under US pressure coz their daily bread comes from exports.

and can kill only innocent tibetian ppl..

.. u r jumping since a long time since forum stated .u r posting like that u r ultimate OFFICIAL OF CHINA.we will do this and that .HA HA HA...typical opium mentality

but reality is that u cant do anything coz its not that simple that u r viewing from ur typical communist spacs.. .. u r only degrading level/standards of pdf from ur trademark trolls..

the regime in New Delhi is killing millions of babies every years when spending hundreds of billions dollars on weapons in the past decades.

the female literacy rate in india is 50%, caste system still exists in most part of the country.

:angry:

i never said china is not growing but if you think you are almost done then its your fault

Yes, I got this point. I dont even think there are something worth to brag about china become NO.2 economy in the world supassing japan too. We have a long way to go. Chinese economy should be tem times of japan. But you need not to concern that chinese think we are almost done, bcoz chinese are quite different from indian, we dont like talking big, we like do what we should do silently.:D

I think you misunderstan my meaning. We dont say "Its not 1941", bcoz we know that and it is the truth, there is no need to claim a truth to others. But why india like saying "its not 1962"?... :lol: I think you can get it now.

China had a good Chance to impose war on India during Indo-Pak war in 1971.
So Chinese are mature enough so are Chinese people.
There are more Indians in China than Pakistanis.
I feel people in disguise pose as Chinese cry for War:blah::blah::blah:

gen x:

the UK was the 2nd strong nation to recognize new china (1950). the 1st was Russia. UK was also one of the first to invest in china in 1979. So no, Russia and the UK do not care about China getting stronger.

Germany also was one of the first to invest in China after 1979. In fact german-chinese associations have spanned over 80 years since the 1920's. France, don't think need to mention Airbus and Eurocopter.

China is also one of the few ways that Japan can become a "normal country" and regain its complete sovereignty (hopefully under the guidance of the Communist Party of Japan). Alot of chinese people are against this but I'm not. I'm all in favor of a peaceful and independent Japan that is not under US control. Japan's largest trade partner is China, but China's largest trade partner is not Japan, and Japanese do realize this. As long as Japan apologizes for reals, and stops supporting the US, it's forgivable.

So there you have it. India has "allies" that milk it for cash, just like how salesmen say "nice tie!" but really are laughing at you for being a sucker. China has no allies except North Korea and Pakistan, but most countries of the world except South Korea, India and the US, get along with us.

India doesn't even have its version of North Korea (or in US terms, israel). without a hardcore supporter of your policies, who will trust you as something other than a sheep to be sheered when fat?

China had a good Chance to impose war on India during Indo-Pak war in 1971.
So Chinese are mature enough so are Chinese people.
I feel people in disguise pose as Chinese cry for War:blah::blah::blah:

Yes, most of them are in hongkong. You can say hello to these hotel gate boyes and packagers.:lol:
You can say everything, but fact is we beated you. It cannt be changed.

Yes, most of them are in hongkong. You can say hello to these hotel gate boyes and packagers.:lol:
You can say everything, but fact is we beated you. It cannt be changed.

Well brother, since i from HK, let me tell you Indians like to make

easy money, so they work as toilets attentants, door man at hotels,

good tips, But you need to forget about personal pride though.

Talking about we beat the sh@t out of them in 1962, let me show

you how Indian army boys performing "Indians Yoga"

:china::cheers::china:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well brother, since i from HK, let me tell you Indians like to make

easy money, so they work as toilets attentants, door man at hotels,

good tips, But you need to forget about personal pride though.

Talking about we beat the sh@t out of them in 1962, let me show

you how Indian army boys performing "Indians Yoga"

YouTube - The crushing moment: China India 1962 war - Part 2

:china::cheers::china:

I havnt seen this vido before. It is amazing, PLA returned abandoned weapon, truck and indian sodiars without any condition. PLA was very merciful to india.:eek:

the regime in New Delhi is killing millions of babies every years when spending hundreds of billions dollars on weapons in the past decades.

the female literacy rate in india is 50%, caste system still exists in most part of the country.

:angry:

Off topic troll

ha ha ha...every chinese is millionaire..all have cars/
every chinese is highly qualified..ha ha.now shcihnise will be most happy..

2nd highest no of poor ppl live in china...he whole world see most of them slaved worker sin the form of cheap labour.true facts which the typical communist hide alwayz behind bejings.

few chinese r jumping since a long time since forum stated .all r posting like that u r ultimate OFFICIAL OF CHINA.we will do this and that .HA HA HA...typical opium mentality

but reality is that u cant do anything coz its not that simple that u r viewing from ur typical communist spacs.. .. u r only degrading level/standards of pdf from ur trademark trolls..

stop trolling everyone,do some exercise to release excess energy~
May be the "Aggression " in the title make people feel uncomfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom