What's new

Dealing With Chinese Aggression

Status
Not open for further replies.
on topic, the ability to produce weapons means that our aircraft will be able to get off the ground more than once unlike india which will make as many sorties as it has aircraft remaining.

we don't have power during a severe snowstorm. that's fine. even the US doesn't.

indians don't have electricity no matter what the weather. what's there to say? china's electric production is 2nd only to the US and almost about to overtake it. india's is something like, south korea.

i wonder if indian army communications systems will even work. after all huawei installed india's telecom and india doesn't even have enough electricity for civilians.

Well said, bro. But bcoz "A 3" logic, they dont accept anything they dont wanna believe.

we don't have power during a severe snowstorm. that's fine. even the US doesn't.

indians don't have electricity no matter what the weather. what's there to say? china's electric production is 2nd only to the US and almost about to overtake it. india's is something like, south korea.

i wonder if indian army communications systems will even work. after all huawei installed india's telecom and india doesn't even have enough electricity for civilians.

We both knows about the real ground conditions in China so don't provoke.

And i don't want to derail the thread so stay to the topic.

i didnt start anything.. i only replied to ur post..u can check back..:):tongue:

Quote:
Originally Posted by below_freezing
how do you know that your aircraft are better? did the russians or french that made them tell you? india cannot even locally produce Su-27, while china not only produce every single part, it improved on them with J-11a and then J-11b.

to get an idea of the vast quality differences between even a J-8 and india's Su-30's:

it's weapons are indigenous, and have many configurations.
spare parts are indigenous.
after every flight it is checked, fixed, resupplied and armed, with no foreign aid required.
long term replacements like engine and radar are also indigenous.
spare parts are interchangable.

and even if it gets shot down, a new one (or ten) will roll right off the production line 2000 miles from the front line, along with associated spare parts and missiles.

this is just the J-8, a 60's era aircraft. the J-10 and J-11 are the same. they'll roll off the production line as fast as shoes and cameras during war time. every single one can be supplied independently.

while india depends on foreigners to maintain, arm and repair its fighters. spare parts between even different Su-30's can be different, and none of them can be made locally.

the mirage 2000, MiG-21, MiG-29, LCA and Su-30 all use different types of missiles and are not interchangable. their spare parts are not interchangable. there's no production of spare parts for the mirage 2000, MiG-29 or Su-30 in india.

the missiles are not made locally. even if you succeed in learning to produce, maintain, repair and arm your own fighters, your production facilities will never be far enough from the PLAAF to be safe.

should i go on to list more? the logistics of the indian air force will work against it.

an indian aircraft is not an aircraft. it may as well be a bullet, because one use and it's useless because there's no more spare parts or missiles for it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your reply:
so coz u produce some parts domestically, it means better quality then russian/us/french/israeli technology....

India weapons are superior to the large quantities of crap u have accumulated over years....

its like numbers of crap domestic cars(poor quality in large numbers) against the best in best ferraris....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the copy of what you started, and you look carefully you replied a reasonble post by trolling. So just shut up and disappear, I dont like lier people, being honest is a basic human manner. I know indian like talking lie but I cant believe even you face the truth you can even lie. :tdown:

don't waste your time with indian nationalists who unconditionally believe everything in india is the best.

next time when we have war with india, I would expect to see indians holding banners "please only bomb us by using Russian made fighters, not your Chinese ones".

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

actually I hate to imagine such a "war" with india.

just imagine the production capacities of China and the difficulties for indian to get all those missiles/engines from russia.

russia is an OK source for india to buy weapons during peaceful time, but at the end of the day, russia is just india's business partner, they are not going to have full support for india. however, russia does need China to support itself in UNSC and all other major international affairs.

what's more funny is if you just talk about business, who do you think have more money to please russia?

basically we can even talk to russian and say "here is $100 billion cash, please don't sell any weapon to india in the next 12 month". then india is done.

:lol:

japan Germany UK Russia India Israel France they are powerful country how many country support china ????

actually I hate to imagine such a "war" with india.

just imagine the production capacities of China and the difficulties for indian to get all those missiles/engines from russia.

russia is an OK source for india to buy weapons during peaceful time, but at the end of the day, russia is just india's business partner, they are not going to have full support for india. however, russia does need China to support itself in UNSC and all other major international affairs.

what's more funny is if you just talk about business, who do you think have more money to please russia?

basically we can even talk to russian and say "here is $100 billion cash, please don't sell any weapon to india in the next 12 month". then india is done.

:lol:

are you forgetting us

how powerful china against USA :rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom