What's new

Dealing With Chinese Aggression

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have not forgotten india. :no:

wel now china and India are growing and you know few country are just waiting one wrong step one wrong step

i know here hardly few Chinese guys and they never wana to hurt them self by any conflict with India ......................................................

japan Germany UK Russia India Israel France they are powerful country how many country support china ????

sorry bro, but let me tell you some truth:

1. Your country started its nuclear program because the US threatened to use nuke against you when you had war with America's long time ally named Pakistan.

2. My hometown Shanghai is the only city in the world that opened its arm to protect Jew people during WWII. Our UNSC vote is one of the most important factor to Israel's future, smart Jew people will never ignore this fact.

3. Next time when you go to Paris, please check who are queuing up in those LV shops buying in crazy volume. It is also easy for you to check which country will be the biggest buyer for those Airbus jets. Trust me one thing: at the end of the day, France loves money more than arts.

4. Russia doesn't not want to face the western world alone, the best bet for russia is to have a healthy relationship with China and have coordinated offense in UNSC. Tell me what india can give Russia? Tank/fighter contract? Please, check the gas contract we signed with Australia, in the scale of hundreds of billions of $$$. Now you tell me how much gas in russia can be exported to China? What is the economic potentical for Russia? Tank contracts with india? Forget about such joke.

5. Japan's economic future would heavily relies on its investment in China. Toyota is selling millions of cars in China ATM, the number will double and then triple in years. This is just one of their firms, due to the similarity of our culture, just imagine one japanese camera for every Chinese, think about the business potential.

:P sure, they can be your friends when selling you cut down version of Su-27s, but please, ffs, how many of them would like to bet on your future and damange the relationship with China?

Last but not least, please don't tell me Germany is your friend. Do you you seriously believe German people like losers who talk about plans/excuses all the time? In China, we don't have such crap, we started and Joint Venture with VW in 1980s and making vw the first western firm in China, 20 years later, China is now the biggest market for car makers, vw is selling millions of cars in China. no crap, no excuse, no fancy plans which only exists on paper and dreams, we provide results and revenue. Now you tell me whether Germany would like to be a loser's friend.

Last edited:
i know here hardly few Chinese guys and they never wana to hurt them self by any conflict with India ......................................................

in australia, indians are being bashed by locals. never heard about any anti-Chinese attack.

maybe because australia supports india?

:smokin: oh, almost forget to mention australia. we only guy a few hundred billion $$$ gas/coal from them, so I am damn sure they will be your friends in the future.

1. Your country started its nuclear program because the US threatened to use nuke against you when you had war with America's long time ally named Pakistan.

2. My hometown Shanghai is the only city in the world that opened its arm to protect Jew people during WWII. Our UNSC vote is one of the most important factor to Israel's future, smart Jew people will never ignore this fact.

3. Next time when you go to Paris, please check who are queuing up in those LV shops buying in crazy volume. It is also easy for you to check which country will be the biggest buyer for those Airbus jets. Trust me one thing: at the end of the day, France loves money more than arts.

4. Russia doesn't not want to face the western world alone, the best bet for russia is to have a healthy relationship with China and have coordinated offense in UNSC. Tell me what india can give Russia? Tank/fighter contract? Please, check the gas contract we signed with Australia, in the scale of hundreds of billions of $$$. Now you tell me how much gas in russia can be exported to China? What is the economic potentical for Russia? Tank contracts with india? Forget about such joke.

5. Japan's economic future would heavily relies on its investment in China. Toyota is selling millions of cars in China ATM, the number will double and then triple in years. This is just one of their firms, due to the similarity of our culture, just imagine one japanese camera for every Chinese, think about the business potential.

:P sure, they can be your friends when selling you cut down version of Su-27s, but please, ffs, how many of them would like to bet on your future and damange the relationship with China?

Last but not least, please don't tell me Germany is your friend. Do you you seriously believe German people like losers who talk about plans/excuses all the time? In China, we don't have such crap, we started and Joint Venture with VW in 1980s and making vw the first western firm in China, 20 years later, China is now the biggest market for car makers, vw is selling millions of cars in China. no crap, no excuse, no fancy plans which only exists on paper and dreams, we provide results and revenue. Now you tell me whether Germany would like to be a loser's friend.

I dont know very much about the other country, but I know japan.
Toyota Motor Corp. President Akio Toyoda apologized to Chinese consumers for recalls in a press conference held in Beijing Monday.
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/china/2010-03/01/c_13192836.htm
Akio Toyoda only do this in two country, US and China.

you talk too much

no one is friend you know that every country think first for them self

japan Russia are just want to beat china economy in any condition

your growth is your enemy and one mistake you loss every thing

here Chinese guys are in sweet dream

What shchinese talked about it base on world even and src everybody knows. Not like you just one words like "here Chinese guys are in sweet dream" "indian will bla bla bla" "All universe is our friend". Dont you think it is a little stupid to talk like this?

ha ha ha.extremely weird analysis....those trolls can satisfy typical communist ego..let them be in their euphoria... that they r the best in every thing......its really amazing in spite of portraying the greatest country of the world they cant even touch a small island called taiwan under US pressure coz their daily bread comes from exports.

and can kill only innocent tibetian ppl..

.. u r jumping since a long time since forum stated .u r posting like that u r ultimate OFFICIAL OF CHINA.we will do this and that .HA HA HA...typical opium mentality

but reality is that u cant do anything coz its not that simple that u r viewing from ur typical communist spacs.. .. u r only degrading level/standards of pdf from ur trademark trolls..

What shchinese talked about it base on world even and src everybody knows. Not like you just one words like "here Chinese guys are in sweet dream" "indian will bla bla bla" "All universe is our friend". Dont you think it is a little stupid to talk like this?

i never said china is not growing but if you think you are almost done then its your fault

do you think japan russia uk are happy to see your growth

i know china will never wanna to hurt there growth by conflicting with India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom