What's new

Deadly Daesh Attack

That's exactly the case for Saddam then. When Shias revolted against him, he killed thousands of them, not only that, he used chemical weapons on Kurds too and brought the country on the verge of total collapse, hundreds of thousands of Iraqis died because of his stupid wars. But we didn't see any kind of 'condemnation' from the very same countries and people who are bashing Iraq now before Saddam bite them in the arse by attacking them. Actually Maliki, no matter how bad he is, is far better than Saddam. About Assad, ironically, the ones who are fighting him now are far far more sectarian that Assad could ever imagine.
Look, call it hypocrisy or sectarianism. But I still like Saddam. At the time of Shia revolution, nobody knew what is Shia. Iraqis didn't know sectarianism. You are talking about an era when there was no satellite dishes or internet, media was fully state-controlled. It's different now. Anyway, good night mate :)

Look, call it hypocrisy or sectarianism. But I still like Saddam. At the time of Shia revolution, nobody knew what is Shia. Iraqis didn't know sectarianism. You are talking about an era when there was no satellite dishes or internet, media was fully state-controlled. It's different now. Anyway, good night mate :)
That's the part I wanted to hear. Thanks

Have a good night, or morning to be precise :-)

Yes but Saddam doesn't like him..
When Saddam thought of the Jordanian king who allowed US special forces to pass through it's land into Iraq he could think of only 1 word, traitor.

Don't be playing Baathist while you're on the enemy side of Saddam. Iran wasn't the only enemy of his Ba'ath organization.

Last edited:
Don't be playing Baathist while you're on the enemy side of Saddam. Iran wasn't the only enemy of his Ba'ath organization.
No matter what GCC had done, invading Kuwait was a huge mistake. Countries don't invade eachother over differences. If that so, Saudi Arabia would have invaded Qatar, Egypt invaded Sudan, Morocco invaded Algeria, and Syria invaded Jordan. It was his mistake. I'm not Baathist, I don't believe in parties to start with. I like his for some reasons.

This is personal, focus at what I say not what I like or hate.

Back
Top Bottom