What's new

Deadly Daesh Attack

Yes, they're terrorists but why to open a new front?

As I said neither Syrians nor the whole world will tolerate ISIS. The longer it takes to remove Bashar, the worst things will be. This what has been always said since the first days. Even the US confirmed their huge mistake in delaying helping out removing Bashar before terrorists came. It's like you're saying let's keep pouring gasoline into the fire it's better.

As we speak, it's still ordinary Syrians who are suffering, and that melts the heart. So many people suffering. I don't prefer Assad because he is too good, I prefer him now because he is better than those who are fighting him right now. I know you don't agree and I know we have talked about it before, but it never reaches anything. So why try again? :)

The brigade 17 has been captured by ISIS. SAA terrorists were slaughtered in a horrific way. The former friends have become bitter enemies.

They could be but the ISIS and Bashar have no future. Eventually Syria will be liberated from Iranian scum and ISIS will be killed painfully and slowly, because Syrians can't tolerate such people let alone the world.
You've been saying that for a long time.

Al-Maliki is so deluded guy that he thought Bashar was winning.
Many Americans think the same.

So he let ISIS in
Conspiracy theory just like you once believed he allowed ISIS to attack Nusra in Al Bukamal ( source was an FSA website ).

But he miserably failed and underestimated Sunni in Iraq. Nobody came for help and everybody called him sectarian. Iraqis know that ISIS are evil but they have no choice, either to live under Iranian rule and get totally marginalized and stripped off all their rights or to live with ISIS, they seem to prefer the later.

Somehow Ramadi looks better and the people prefer it under ' Safavid/Iranian rule' then ISIS.

Now Iraq has entered a new era in which Sunni oppression will never ever happen again.
Which oppression exactly ? There is Sunni oppression in Jordan as well, nationalists / King opressing the Muslim brotherhood.. Indeed! you guys don't know anything but to repeat this stuff with no info.

Either to elect a clean nationalist Iraqi like Alwai as an MP or fragment Iraq or a bloody war.
Fragmentation requires the will among the masses of the people which there isn't apart from Kurds, Alawi is not a real nationalist he's just a secular. The chance of a bloody civil war is minimum neither are our neighbors interested in that as it only activates extremist elements such as ISIS who currently have the highest upper hand in the North, no one else neither Izzat nor Naqshabandi can get rid of them which comes to me and many others as a surprise. We thought they were powerful turns out they're afraid of a few ISIS foreigners. However low to medium intensity conflict by ISIS will continue.

I remember well that I said that Iraq was going to one of these scenarios if Sunnis don't get their demands but Iraqi members laughed at this and acted arrogantly. Well, I'm happy that Iranian dream has turned into a nightmare. It should understand that there is no place for it in the Arab world the easy or hard way, but they seem to prefer the hard way though. :)
Is there anything you didn't say ?

Anyway I understand what you prefer, you prefer an Iraq allied to Jordan the GCC which would mean allied to America as well, though at the same time you're angry with Maliki for leaning towards Iran/Russia while accusing him on coming on top of American tanks while you like the American tank..
You're better of finding a solution without a 'revolution' that only makes the way for extremists.

@1000
sorry to say but lot of people in this forum have an agenda and are too much PRO one country / regime / ideology
don't expect people to be honest ; think and read something else than their propaganda sources

Eventually Syria will be liberated from Iranian scum

By who ?

Super power Arab veteran forces that have fought dozens of wars before ? Or you Jordanians will take care of the bussiness alone ?

Maybe Mr Erdogan do that ?

Any other option ? US and NATO ?!!!

Will they make same mistake thrice ? Not sure about that .

SIS will be killed painfully and slowly, because Syrians can't tolerate such people let alone the world.

ISIL is at your door and when they start their holy war in Jordan , Your king is the first one flying to Saudi Arabia and you'll have a more painful result than Iraqis .

You've been saying that for a long time.
No matter how long it will take, he will go eventually animate and inanimate objects say so except Shia.

Conspiracy theory just like you once believed he allowed ISIS to attack Nusra in Al Bukamal ( source was an FSA website ).

I think this is what happened. He underestimated ISIS and turned a blind eye on them until they grabed some lands so the world freak out and rush to help Al-Maliki strengthening his grip of Iraq, until then Sunnis rights and demands are dead. He miserably failed.

Somehow Ramadi looks better and the people prefer it under ' Safavid/Iranian rule' then ISIS.
I think this is propaganda, Sunni people are happy of getting rid from Al-Maliki sectarian forces. They even chant 100 Daeshi is better than one Safawi, as Shia used to chant 100 Amerki is better than 1 Tekriti when Iraq was being invaded in 2003.

Which oppression exactly ? There is Sunni oppression in Jordan as well, nationalists / King opressing the Muslim brotherhood.. Indeed! you guys don't know anything but to repeat this stuff with no info.
Come on man, this is not mud slinging contest, this is not about Jordan. We should be objective. Sunnis have being marginalized and when they protested and sat in Al-Maliki underestimated their demands and used force to disperse them, and he killed their representatives. All indicators showed that the MP was stripping Sunnis from their rights so he can be the autocrat of Iraq. But fortunately Sunnis acted before that.

Fragmentation requires the will among the masses of the people which there isn't apart from Kurds, Alawi is not a real nationalist he's just a secular. The chance of a bloody civil war is minimum neither are our neighbors interested in that as it only activates extremist elements such as ISIS who currently have the highest upper hand in the North, no one else neither Izzat nor Naqshabandi can get rid of them which comes to me and many others as a surprise. We thought they were powerful turns out they're afraid of a few ISIS foreigners. However low to medium intensity conflict by ISIS will continue.
Alawi and his likes are the best for Iraq nowadays, no doubt about that, he is the savior. The situation in Iraq is messed up and we should tend to blame the reason not the results as it the case with Syria.

Is there anything you didn't say ?
Anyway I understand what you prefer, you prefer an Iraq allied to Jordan the GCC which would mean allied to America as well, though at the same time you're angry with Maliki for leaning towards Iran/Russia while accusing him on coming on top of American tanks while you like the American tank..
You're better of finding a solution without a 'revolution' that only makes the way for extremists.
I prefer that Iraq should be an ally of Arab states. But this is not issue, in short Al-Maliki is an Iranian stooge. That's a disgrace for a country as great as Iraq.

By who ?
Super power Arab veteran forces that have fought dozens of wars before ? Or you Jordanians will take care of the bussiness alone ?
Maybe Mr Erdogan do that ?
Any other option ? US and NATO ?!!!
Will they make same mistake thrice ? Not sure about that .
By it's people with international support.

ISIL is at your door and when they start their holy war in Jordan , Your king is the first one flying to Saudi Arabia and you'll have a more painful result than Iraqis .
Let's see. :/

The brigade 17 has been captured by ISIS. SAA terrorists were slaughtered in a horrific way. The former friends have become bitter enemies.

Most of the forces retreated to 93th brigade and the rest are fighting in base .

Enough lies .

Most of the forces retreated to 93th brigade and the rest are fighting in base .

Enough lies .
From all of my heart, I hope it's a lie and they keep fighting. I hope it's not over. But unfortunately pictures and videos of the brigade I have just seen say otherwise. So graphic pictures.

It's people are either fighting against terrorists or are regretting for destruction of their country .

Man, I stopped posting updates but that shouldn't mean that FSA are either gave up or gave up. Grow up.

From all of my heart, I hope it's a lie and they keep fighting. I hope it's not over. But unfortunately pictures and videos of the brigade I have just seen say otherwise. So graphic pictures.

Those pictures you have seen belongs to no more than 10 soldiers, more than 250 have retreated to other places.
And about Daesh, they are still not finished with rebels either, I hope too they kill as many of each other as possible, just like last months. More than 8,000 of both sides are killed, and that's a good thing.

@1000
They fight the same scumbags in their own countries, but when Iraq fights them, it's 'oppressing Sunnis'. Amazing hypocrisy man, you can find it only in sectarian minds who are full of crap.

Man, I stopped posting updates but that shouldn't mean that FSA are either gave up or gave up. Grow up.

Dude , FSA is long gone , There might be a small group in Dar'a but you won't find any sign of them in other provinces .

Back
Top Bottom